I need to get something off my chest. I have nobody to talk about on this. I have been drinking tonight...

I need to get something off my chest. I have nobody to talk about on this. I have been drinking tonight, and give zero fucks about your opinions on what I am about to tell you. This post is about acceptance and closure for me.
To make things as simple as I can make it, I shall green text.

>be me, New Years Eve, 2016, Saturday night
>Live in a town where I have MANY relatives
>Plan to go out clubbing
>I run into an uncle at a liquor store
>Ask him if he wants to roll with me to go out and meet some Sup Forumsitches
>He rejects the offer, says he has a ride already to the same place I'm going.
>I say 'okay' and buy my shit, and head out to pre-game before the club
>I don't see him at all that night
>End up at a hotel party, finish the night off
>I wake up to 43 missed calls and voice mails from friends and relatives telling me that said uncle hung himself in his back yard
>Mental breakdown
>All that goes through my mind from then until this moment making this post, is that I could've possibly prevented that from happening if I had just insisted on him riding with me that night
>See my mom in more tears I could ever imagine in my life
>Lifetime guilt

That is all...

Sorry to hear that man...but you can't blame yourself for something that like.

can't blame yourself for that, seriously...

1. was not your fault.
2. "maybe" you could have prevented it for a night, but that's all.

Acceptance and closure so you post it on Sup Forums?

Go talk to your family you dumb fuck.

It's things like this that get the blood churning and the depression setting in. You can't change the past, but if your hurt by it, and it's killing you, you might need a therapist to help

Dude, you should feel absolutely zero guilt from that. You had no idea he was in that mental state. Hell, you OFFERED him a ride to go and look for Sup Forumsitches!! What a badass neffew you are! If I saw my uncle at the liquor store, I'd think, "Fuck, I hope he doesn't see me."

Shit man. Snap out of it. You offered him possibly the best night of his life. He refused because he had already made up his mind. You should be proud of the fact that you were a fucking awesome nephew to an obviously fucking awesome uncle. Don't feel guilty, Sup Forumsro. If anything, he probably thought, "If the rest of my friends were more like my nephew, I wouldn't be having to go through with this shit." He knows you loved him and he loved you, man. Let go of the guilt. For real.

There would only be a "maybe" if you had a time machine.

That's a fucked up thing to go through.

Thats an intense place to be

I agree with this post. As a brother to someone whom took their own life I always felt that it was inevitable for him. The rest of my family blame themselves, but I always thought if it was not that day then it would have been another day. No magic pills to take away the depths of our pain.

You need to be with your mom and take care of her, user.

Hey look an edgy sociopathic cunt.

WRONG.

You absolutely should feel remorse. This didn't happen because you didnt make him come with you that night, this happened because of you being completely and willfully blind to the totality of the circumstances leading up to this night. He didn't just decide to kill himself that night, and it's your fault for not noticing sooner.

way to go, you faggot. At least your dead uncle got his weak fucking genes out of the gene pool.

Really? get over it dumb ass. He was a uncle, not your dad. He's dead. Fuck him! Stop being such beta fag. There is no reason to cry over anybody but your immediate family.

>the rapist
Bartenders cost far less.
Or *gasp* a friend or sibling.

Did he die?

Bait.

>>this retard!
No faggot, he's still hanging.

Honestly, he probably hung himself because of the shame of having such a weak-ass beta bitch nephew who would post his feelings on an Algerian camel grooming board.

>was a uncle
pssst asshat *an

FTFY

With any luck you'll follow in his footsteps

>>not knowing what a typo is.

Will there be any tits in this thread?

If not tits (with a time stamp) gtfo

>posts generic unimaginative riposte

Reply to this post or your uncle will die in your sleep tonight (swinging in the backyard)

I assume your uncle killed himself after seeing you post feels threads then go strike out at a party on New Years.

You have to be some kind of special beta cuck to not get ass on New Years. I once had some skank suck my dick on a dare on New Year's Eve.

Got any pics of that fag hanging before he made his way to hell for eternity?

Did he drop any good loot

i feel bad for laughing but this is pretty good, not gonna lie

Is this even b

come on man, my mom only has one sibling left. here's your god dang post

Seriously.. thats your story? All I thought when I read it was that your life might be falling apart from all the partying and that your uncle might have been a jerk? But then found out he was just depressed and had a plan.

You know what your uncle probably needed? A nice clean stable home living alone or with like two old people or a nice wife and no distractions. And possibly to be sober from alcohol and drugs and maybe medicated or excercising regularly.

But.. you can just think its your fault instead and be an emotional alcoholic snowflake if you like

>give zero fucks about your opinions

hang in there user

Out of all the dumb posts here, what the hell is even the point of this post? Seriously. I sometimes indulge in being a little shitter online because of the anonymity, but even then I don't go full cancer/retard like this. You literally know nothing about this person except for the story about his uncle hanging himself and the depression they have for their uncle, so your contribution is that with any luck they'll be next? You're either dealing with depression yourself and are lashing out at others or you're just being a little edgy shit for the sake of being a little edgy shit.

Whew, thats an edge worthy of a samurai!