I have a chance to fuck a slut tomorrow. How should I proceed? My cock is 6.5 inches

I have a chance to fuck a slut tomorrow. How should I proceed? My cock is 6.5 inches.

Any non virgin bros have any tips for sex?

Well if she's a slut she probably on't feel anything with your 6.5 inches dick. Bring a dildo with you.

don't do this you will seem like a cuck

Just fuck her nice and hard, if she's a slut she probably loves doggy style

I should've clarified, she's not a slut that's had sex to my knowledge. Maybe once or twice? Slut because she goes from guy to guy.

This is bull. 6.5 should be enough to satisfy any woman if you're not horrible in bed.

You are a naive virgin

Choke her. No lie bitches love that shit. And I don't mean strangle her, but wrap your hand around her throat while your fucking her and she'll love it.

1. the vag is surprisingly low and close to the ass hole
2. jerk off about 30 min before the action if you get a chance
3. if 2 isn't possible, have her suck your dick then fuck her pussy till you can get hard again
4. don't loosen her up by using too many fingers, it'll ruin the experience for you. keep it to 1 finger before, 2 max if she asks for it
5. play with the clit

Put the round cylinder in the circular hole. It's pretty self explanatory.

You dick size doesn't fucking matter. I don't mean for her, I mean for you. Who the fuck cares what she wants? And if you really did care, then your dick size wouldn't matter near as much as foreplay.

My only tip is fuck her right in the pussy.

i wouldn't want to shoot a pathetic load that would result from jacking off

take it slow, tease her, get her really turned on before you put it in. kiss her, on the lips, neck, tits... go down on her before you fuck her. put it in nice and slow.. might want to put some pressure on your dick so you don't bust right then and there when you go in... once you've fucking her, take long slow deep belly breaths, to help hold off cumming too fast.. deep controlled breathing is a good method for holding off orgasm / edging. have fun, don't overthink it, have a sense of humor.. it's your first time just enjoy yourself no reason to stress / have performance anxiety. just relax!

Sex is all about you, not her. Who cares if she has an opinion.

tl;dr take your time, relax, and BREATHE..

I feel for you Bro.. best advice I can give is to jerk off 7 or 8 times before the date.. that way you will last longer. Also try putting on 4 or 5 condoms.. it will decrease sensitivity and increase girth.. put them on before you go out.

virgin confirmed

Many girls are into a bit of rough stuff, i'd advise to take your chances, gently kiss her, then dominate her with a right hand haymaker, then pound that pussy while choking her.

Obviously you don't take enough zinc if you're worrying about that. Even then, I'd worry more about my performance in bed than load size since I use condoms and bitches never check it to make sure that you have a big load.

lol.... i hope this faggot virgin is joking / trolling... personally fapping before sex is bad advice imo... it can reduce your drive / passion / energy.. leaving you depleted and not as intense when you actually fuck... it doesn't necessarily make you last longer either, especially if you practice busting quick when you fap... if you know how to hold off orgasm and fuck for a while, there's no reason to fap beforehand. also condoms suck, it'll ruin your first time.. you gotta feel that wet, tight pussy raw your first time or you are missing out bigtime.

I just imagined that scene.
>What the fuck is this user? Is this all you can provide?
>Chad always would've filled two shot glasses
>Get the fuck out of my house.

Just get her alone with you user. Talk to her for like another 2 minutes and once that's happened just kiss her. Literally just go for it and the worst thing she can do is pull back and it will be awkward but your life goes on. Once you start kissing her biology just takes over, you'll know what to do. Good luck faggot

1. Don't jerk off before seeing her. Dudes make this mistake sometimes.
2. If you're a virgin, explain it to her.
3. Wear a condom, watch a youtube video on how to put on a condom so you're sure you don't mess up
4. Have fun and be sexy and teasing. Make out with her, touch her and kiss her all over to arouse her. Foreplay foreplay foreplay.
5. Eat her out and finger her. Just do your best. Do this before fucking her in case you cum too fast, it's polite.
6. Fuck her and enjoy!

And adding to this, if you want to get really good at giving head read She Comes First. I've been reading and rereading that book over and over since I was in 8th grade, and I've never gotten any complains. Women love guys who will eat them out with enthusiasm, and it's more fun and easier to be enthusiastic if you're confident in your abilities.

Another tip on how to get good at fucking is to take care of your body by exercising. Just doing those two things will put you ahead of most guys in the bedroom.

Another tip! Make noise and dirty talk. Women always complain that men are totally silent during sex, and it's weird. Imagine fucking a woman who is just looking at you with kind of an angry expression... that's how girls feel. So tell her you love her tight pussy, ask her if she likes your big cock, tell her she's pretty, and even tell her what to do! Don't be shy. If she's giving you head and you want her to lick from your balls all the way to your cock's tip, tell her and direct her. It's a nervous experience for her too!

And moan appreciatively, she'll enjoy that. Ask me any questions, I'm an experienced fucker. I'm 24, 3 long term relationships and like 11 women total under my belt. Really the key to great sex is empathy, when you get down to it.

nah dude ur a fuckin wizard

ur a wizard harry

anal, no lube

I'm... I'm a what?

I don't think you have a slut.

Enjoy your cock.

1. use condom
2. jack off an hour or so before if you care about lasting longer
3. you're both probably inexperienced as fuck so don't get fancy, stick to one or 2 positions at most to minimize discomfort and awkwardness
4. don't be disappointed if its shitty and you're dissatisfied after, good sex takes practice

a wizard

>should
neckyourself

oim a woh?

Cringe.

YERRR A WIZERRRD

do it u fuckin oussy ass moteher fucker

I'm a... a what? A wizard?

WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD! WIZARD!

>1. Don't jerk off before seeing her. Dudes make this mistake sometimes.

Varies with male. Sometimes jerking off prior to fucking a bitch allows you to last longer.

You beta.

>2. If you're a virgin, explain it to her.

Nope. Instead display confident and assertive behavior, something that turns women on.

You beta.

>3. Wear a condom, watch a youtube video on how to put on a condom so you're sure you don't mess up

It's called the pull-out method. If not, enjoy your lack of sensation.

You beta.

>4. Have fun and be sexy and teasing. Make out with her, touch her and kiss her all over to arouse her. Foreplay foreplay foreplay.

Beta, beta, beta.

>Eat her out and finger her. Just do your best.

Fact: a lot of women don't like being ate our or fingered, because unless you have perfectly trimmed, manicured nails, it will hurt.

"Do your best."

KEK. Eating pussy requires an education on how to properly do so, so just "do your best" advice will only result in a girl being annoyed with an overly horny beta max, like yourself, slobbering all over her pussy without getting much sensation.

>it's polite

You beta.

You're a god damn faggot.

WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I?

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZARD!

Don't, it's not worth the alimony.

Don't be afraid to go down on her. Suck on the clit occasionally and use two fingers to rub her g-spot. It'll be located about two-three inches deep and up.

When you're fucking her, be dominant. Bitches love that shit. Also, rotating your hips to the left and right in a circular motion does wonders. If she's into assplay and you're fucking her from behind, use your thumb to rub her asshole. Spanking her and pulling her hair is dope. Lastly, DO NOT TELL HER YOU'RE A VIRGIN. Take charge, bitches love that shit.

Hopefully my drunken advice helps.

U Kno wut do

Excuse me, might somebody in this thread tell me what I am?

you're dumb

HE'S A WIZARD YOU FUCKING IDIOT

I believe with reletive certainty that you may be a member of the class specializing in the manipulation of supernatural forces in an attemp to achieve specific effects in our material universe, as well as exploring ways of obtaining wisdom based on the aforementioned methods, otherwise known as wizards.

>Fact: a lot of women don't like being ate our or fingered, because unless you have perfectly trimmed, manicured nails, it will hurt.

Because eating pussy involves your fingers.

Sorry, what was that?

>clipping your nails is hard

SOMEBODY HELP ME

>fact, the majority of women cum from clitoral stimulation, hence, the majority of women will derive more pleasure from oral, than from intercourse, a lot of women have trouble orgasming from penetration... but with the stipulation that you gotta know how to eat pussy.

/thread

>Because eating pussy involves your fingers.

It doesn't. But a beta max suggested you do.

>clipping your nails is hard

That's not enough, idiot. Research time. Enjoy scratching and hurting a female's vag.

And how is that relevant? I already know that, which is why missionary often feels the best to women because the man's lower body touches the clit while fucking.

So if you're fucking a girl from behind, otherwise known as doggy, massage her clit in the process a minute or so before you cum.

Damn you inexperienced beta maxes need a alpha role model like me.

Just be sure to eat her out right

Goodbye, Hagrid.

WAAAAAHHHHH BABY DON'T WANNA GET THE PUSSY NEAR BABY'S FACE!! WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

You, sir, need to learn how to read and comprehend what you read.

i'm sorry it doesn't have pretty pictures but here's how you go down to chinatown on her

Too long; not gonna read.

Just google how to eat pussy video. Watch and learn from the best.

This

Or you could not be a beta fuck and have her give you head instead before fucking her and throwing her out.

Lol. I mean I'm basically the prince of . Have you even read Infinite Jest you pleb?

But not the prince of Sup Forums.

Get out.

KYS faggot troll

>implying it's difficult to trim and file your fingernails so they are short and smooth.. every man does this regularly anyhow.

>implying your balls don't stimulate her clit during doggy..

do you even sex, faggot / wizard? i suggest you stop pretending you venture anywhere outside your mothers basement.

ARE YOU THE WIZARD??

>mfw he hasn't even heard of Infinite Jest

>troll

False assumption, not a fact.

>KYS

Original.

>every man does this regularly anyhow.
>every man

--____--

>implying your balls don't stimulate her clit during doggy..

Nope, they don't. Dumb ass.

>your mothers basement.

2/10 for originality.

Your brain is a literal copy and paste. Nothing more than a regurgitating, mentally inept, pseudo sexpert moron.

Come back to this board after you've read and comprehended the complete works of Plato and Aristotle, then and only then shall we consider your advice.

lmao bruh what? the balls stimulate the clitoris?

1/10 for dubs

everything else:

tl;dr

HARRY POTTER

ever fucked a bitch hard in doggy? ( apparently not ) swinging balls def smacking / rubbing her pussy & clit. some grills can get off hard from it.

Dont tell her that you love her and
just fuck her 6.5 inches dick style

Who the fuck eats a random slut that he aint dating's pussy. Tf is wrong with you retards. Get her drunk, put a condom, fuck her then cum in her mouth you faggot.

samefag

Everything you say henceforth is invalid and not worthy of a rebuttal. Go to bed.

>samefag

Unless you have proof, your statement is just speculation.

Just because two people disagree with your cringe ass, doesn't mean it's a samefag. Are you crying? Feel bullied and outnumbered? Probably so.

Little kid.

Your the samefag u little bitch

Ok

So gathering the collective from the advice in this thread

>go slow
>breathe
>finger her
>punch the ever loving fuck out of her
>headlock that bitch
>jackhammer that shit
>cuddle

Alright boys im ready!

Here you go, now you can have a fulfilling sex life.

oh yeah, there's definitely a clear consensus emerging.

no im not that other guy, your assertion that the balls during doggy can stimulate the clitoris is just so wild...lol...seems implausible but hey maybe youve been able to do it, who knows...

>because you know every girl enjoys fingering and it doesn't hurt
>because simply clipping your nails provides a smooth surface
>because using a file makes it completely smooth, preventing scratching a vag

Damn, son, you're stupid. Simply research "women think fingering is painful" to understand a lot of women hate it, and you don't know what ever female wants, pseudo sexpert.

The only thing this guy stimulated is a manly tranny's prostate.

Pay attention, this part is important!

You could always shove it up her asshole instead.

You can even try this, if you want. It's good to do if they get too long.

Not worth it. She will forget it, you'll probs feel gross af after.

>if virgin
Don't do it, unless you're like over 25 or something
>if not virgin
Idk, if you bag a lot of hoes do it? If not, don't.

This is a good sexual technique for you

For more advanced students

Congrats: by intentionally ignoring the statements made, instead using stock photos in an attempt to be a comedian, you lost the debate – if you can even call debating with someone as mentally inept as you a debate.

Enjoy forcing your fingering fetishes and inflicting scratching pain on all females, faggot.

I'm out.

Wait come back, your contributions were so manly and alpha!

Get a good job, chicks are prospectors. Money= spread legs

Who will be the alpha male in this thread if it isn't you? I guess we'll have to use this gorilla.