Can i get trap snapchat names? Would really love a cute trap to talk to regularly

Can i get trap snapchat names? Would really love a cute trap to talk to regularly

BUMP!!

Faggot

SAUCE

bump?

Are you gay?

Bump

Yupp i can proudly say i love to see sexy tits a huge ass and a nice cock on one person who looks like a cute girl! Would love to come across one irl

I agree, OP post more or someone please. Sauce on this goddess make my week.

I dont like guys, just traps. Wouldnt bottom for one but id suck her cock and fuck her. So call it gay if you want, i just call it a fetish

" I want to fuck a guy and and suck his cock, its not gay"

you.

No sauce just found the pic on a different trap thread to use on this one

Getthelube.com

Don't know why you faggots are so opposed to admitting that it's gay to suck a dick. Who fucking cares, just be a faggot and stop lying to yourself.

Well when you put it like that lmao im more turned on by the fact that they look just like a girl. The cock just gives me more to do than i can with a normal girl. Im not attracted to the way men look at all though

Right? Its 2017, nobody cares if you are gay, but they do care if you are a liar.

Sucking on tits and eating ass and pussy isn't enough for you son?

this that why you're here, to admit your a faggot?

I'm here to let all you other faggots know it's okay to be gay. But yeah, I'd suck a boy's dick if he was pretty enough.

Idc if others label it as gay i just dont use that label cause it implies that i like normal men. I want to be specific that its only trans so i just call it a fetish lol

visceratio on chaturbate

It has been since i was 12. Never even sucked a cock before but if it was on a sexy ass "female" if you will id definitely do it. Never been with a trap just been extremely curious for a while

The defintion of homosexual is

adjective
adjective: homosexual

(of a person) sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.
involving or characterized by sexual attraction between people of the same sex.
"homosexual desire"

noun
noun: homosexual; plural noun: homosexuals

a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.

She can call herself a female all she wants, and thats fine, I don't really give a shit, its not my business and I am not judging. , but all that makeup, clothing and fake hair doesn't change that "Y" chromosome.

I have never seen a trap in real life that looked like the girls posted here.

I have seen a few trannies my age but you could tell it was man due to some masculine features.

your best bet is to go to like thailand and get a ladyboy and try it out I guess. most feminine looking i suppose.

Yea thats true. I understand its considered gay but that doesnt change my reason for calling it a fetish instead. Is it really so bad that i just dont want people thinking i like all men?

Never seen one irl at all.

bumping for interest

Or at least snapchats of traps that post lewd stories would be nice

lmao @ you fucking people
I see so many of you and I just don't understand why

do you really think a passable crossdressing feminine boy, who has thousands of horny gay dudes orbiting him, would waste his time regularly talking with YOU? hahaha get a fucking grip

I would fucking die for a source

>
>Yupp i can proudly say i love to see sexy tits a huge ass and a nice cock on one person who looks like a cute girl! Would love to come across one irl

Would you gargle his balls in a non gay fashion aswell?

Fucking homo

dick cages are shit and you are shit

that's just because you almost never notice.

I'd like to know its source, too
seen it posted a few times now