Kevin White
Kevin White

nice, I can just queue up a bunch of images and it'll autopost them

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

ib4 pedo posts

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

OH MY GOD, I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

Newfag detected

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

Newfag detected

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

delicious brown loli

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

hadent seen you in a while, though you were asleep.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

death is the sentence
Also, who are we hurting again?

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

falling for the bait
Sigh... checked anyway

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit