Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

Who /smoking here?

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

I am

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

I smoke 1/2 cigarettes a day, in the weekend sometimes a whole pack.
Came down from smoking a pack a day. Not enjoying as i used to

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

I have like 2 left of the pack I bought today.

#gonnadie

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

I quit and got fat

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

I stopped smoking cigs a few weeks back and switched to vaping. It's not too bad...

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

Self-making masterrace
quit paying for packs like 15 years ago
$15-$20/carton

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

Common dont worry

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

i'm trying to stop smoking as i noticed it's having a noticeable effect on my singing. Trying to get into vaping instead.

David Wilson
David Wilson

1 or 1/2 a pack of Marb red or luckies a day.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

Smoked since I was 14. Want to quit, don't know how.

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

You never will

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

Take control. Who's in charge?

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

Up in the night smoker fag reporting in

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

I am, but I'm not in control.

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Cigar man here, currently quitting pipe-smoking cold turkey because it's creeping in on controlling my life. Currently day 2, withdrawal is taking hold but there's fucking way I'm going back to tongue burn just to satisfy cravings.

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

10 year smoker here.

Lately I've started to gag 2/3 into my smoke.

Also, I've started noticing the stench again.

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

*no fucking way

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

started when i was 11,smokes minimum 20 a day im 33 now ,got an e zig but also smoking zigarettes.Its just another addiction,scared to stop in case im getting fat

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

holy shit are you from Cuba or something?

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

I switched to vaping too. not too bad... but really not enjoyable as smoking. more like stopping a fix as apposed to enjoying a cig with a beer or coffee or whenever you do it.

Also I'm weirdly ashamed more as a vapedouche than a smoker. But hey I don't wake up hacking shit in the shower, and I can breath easier now. but still I miss smoking but I probably wont go back to it

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

Around the time he started; the ability to smoke in fucking WalMart & grocery stores was still being phased out in the US.

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

Germanfag

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

Crofag hier. Brand of choice?

Mine are either Davidoff, Dunhill or Camel Turkish Royal

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

Marlboro ,smuggled west,smuggled jin ling and chesterfield now and winston tobacco

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

jinling
Nice.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

Smoking right now.
Slowly been moving up from a pack a day to a pack and a half + due to increasing stress.

I really want to fucking quit.

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

Even Big Boss has a vape now :(

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

vaping

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

Now that I've pleased the ants, here's a full sized.

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

I was just so high on benzedrex like 2 hours ago. I just puked a bunch and feel like shit now. great high but idk if it's worth how I feel now. I feel like I'm having a stroke

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

Me too, I always get self conscious and apologize if I accidently exhale towards someone, but I haven't had a complaint about it.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

Wrong thread, filthy druggy.

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

I am pretty hot, if I say so myself

James Perez
James Perez

Outside smoking a yellow American spirit because this dumb state doesn't sell export As

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

Smoked through most of my late teens and 20's, i vape now. Honestly I like it much better, doesn't make your hair, breath, and hands stink, doesn't yellow your teeth, no coughing up black shit, and it tastes so much better. My 42 year old borther also smoked most of his life and switched to vape a couple years ago and is happy, keeps him off cigs. Albeit I do still feel like a bit of a douche when I blow huge clouds in public : /

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

does anyone get stains at the back of bottom teet? i only noticed them recently

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

Yes. Caffeine and nicotine do that to you.

A dentist can polish that off in 10 mins

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

yea brush ur mouth

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

Smoking cigarettes? This isnt 1995

James Martinez
James Martinez

I'm smoking l&m red shorts yiu pussy boi

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

vaping fat clouds mane
This isn't 2000Gay

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

Look at all these redpilled faggots smoking the dried leaf Jew

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

I know I am.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

I'd smoke nonstop if the things weren't so goddamn terrible for you. Stick to smoking cigars on special occasions.

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

I just want some dope.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

he believes in Jewish conspiracy

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

This is Sup Forums everything is a Jewish conspiracy. It's the goto for when you don't actually have an argument or a point.

William Harris
William Harris

I'm aware of that, but it's the equivalent to a high-schooler's "illuminati did it."

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

Just exercise and eat healthier and when you quit it won't be a weight gain. I started working out a bit before quitting smoking and using my vape and will not be gaining weight from quitting because I am getting in shape at the same time.

People who have bad diets and who don't exercise regularly will gain weight when quitting smoking.

Smokers don't usually care about their general health, that's kind of why those that smoke do; they don't care in the first place.

It all stems from the same issues Having to be in charge of yourself but not being in control of yourself, it just takes some dedication and an openness to try new things.

You can always go back to not caring if you don't like the results from changing things up.

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

That's just what the Jews want you to think

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

i smoke paint everyday bruh

William Richardson
William Richardson

Drunk and having a smoke, should I drink more though? Even though it's about 7 am.

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

You're good dude, just enjoy yourself.

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

gotta quit, been smoking for 10 years and started to get cronic broch. not only that but drink alot. i have fucked up.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit