I want her set howbow dah

I want her set howbow dah

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BR_zxg8BqEp/
cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/08/09/girls.starting.puberty.early/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm interested as well

Count me in.

She just fought her momma. Got her ass beat again. Too bad her clothes weren't shredded off.

Still amazed that she's 13 or 14 yet she's packing ass and tits.

instagram.com/p/BR_zxg8BqEp/

Im out

Afraid to click this

its a vid of her pissing
not as hot as it sounds

>realizing this post violates global rule 1
>priceless

>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

Not seeing it.

She looks 18 so what's the point? I've seen it, it's not special. She looks like a 7/10 18 year old, not hard to find.

>this is a video of a 13 year old girl in america
What the fuck are the putting in the food? The 13 year old girls now adays have more curves than 20 year old women 20 years ago.

got anymore?

pedos

Then link it pussy

there's no way shes 13...she's at least 16 orr 17

You're right. It really doesn't. The term for someone her age is ephebophile. Ephebophile is basically adolescent to not yet legal. Pedophile is strictly pre-adolescent.

Does she got nudes or just hypes?

pedos

Nudes supposedly

See

Massive amounts of steroids in chicken.
Bet lots of money she loves kfc

WTF shes pissing in her own driveway?

shes not fucking 13

Lmao you fucking faggots shes from boyton beach, fl and 13 and the biggest problem is the that shes making everyone one else look like shit

Im sure she sent at least 1000 nudes already, wish i would see her fingering her asshole :(

Growth hormones in the food

shes 13

She was 13, 5 years ago

Growth hormones in the food, and sexual selection.

Trips of truth

Who cares, she is acting like a whore so dont wonder when people think about her as one

Yes every fucking fag must say this like anyone gives a fuck.

so shes a cumdump with a phone,as soon as a slut bitch whore woman gets a phone the stay sending out cunt pics

no1curr

Her assets definetly look great but the nigger attitude is a HUGE boner killer

I bet by the time she turns 20, we will see her on BLACKED.com

Y'all realize she probably has a roll of toilet paper in each tit

She's 13 how fucking stupid are you?

No. She is 13. We're not guessing, we know.

And she will be 13 5 years later

And?

Still nothing here breaking the rule, try reading them again, you seem a little slow yourself.

Because you weren't lied to by the media..ever.

Nice feet tho

that

cant understand a fuckin word she says

the chimps will be lining up to root this , ruined dirty skank pussy isnt for me

>feet

>What the fuck are the putting in the food?
It's not the food, it's the BPA in plastic bottles and aluminum cans. Girls in the USA are now entering puberty around age 9 and get an extra 3 years of breast development as a result of the xenoestrogens in our food and water containers. The bad news is BPA also leads to heart disease and cancer, which is why it's banned in most first world countries.

Oh yeah, here's a link to an article about how 10 percent of 7 year old girls are already developing breast tissue that marks the beginning of puberty.

cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/08/09/girls.starting.puberty.early/

An interesting line that jumped out at me

>"Early maturation increases the rate of risk-taking behaviors and lowers academic performance

That seems to describe /ourgirl/ perfectly.

Or do you?

the downside
those wonderful breasts turn into this by 40

that bitch. how do you fucking piss ousside your house, bitch? go inside when you're finished? girl is off taking a piss ousside. ain't even got nothing to wipe her pussyhole.

Pissin ousside howbowdah

I'll bet you 50 bucks