I just finished this a couple of weeks ago and I feel as if there is a void in my life now

I just finished this a couple of weeks ago and I feel as if there is a void in my life now.

Please recommend something similar. Thanks

Nope, there arent any action shows anymore. 24 was kinda similar but it had too many episodes per season so it was mostly shit.

>anymore
So, there once was?

>alpha english dudes fucking bitches and killing foreigners
Sharpe, I suppose?

honestly i tried this show. i gave it a shot. i thought it'd be nice and operator like.

couldn't get past s01e03 though

There is no similar show.
Strike Back was great and it's a shame it's over.

After that shitty British made season, the real fun begins. Power through it (or skip it), my son

of the Showtime version or the English miniseries?
They're very different.

does it really get better? i couldn't stand the amount of cringe with the scottish guy turned double or triple agent or whatever the fuck in the last episode of season 1

banshee faggot

yeah but banshee isn't operator as fuck they handle weapons like boom stick
and some people have plot armor
otherwise it's ok

Already watched it, you special ed mother fucker

Yes. It's completely different

I was about to start watching this after I saw a few episodes on tv.

I just downloaded the first season on tpb, seems indeed pretty different to the episodes I've seen, starting with the different cast.

To answer OP's question, 24 is the best. I watched The Unit to fill the void after 24 but it's actually a shitty version of Strike Back so I'm glad I saw it before discovering Strike Back.

Was Spooks operator-tier ?
I wasn't autistic back then so I don't remember

Jack > both of the Strike Back dudes

Though 24 has a lot more political and relationship drama.

> a lot more political and relationship drama

Nope, thriller

>204 episodes
Fuck. That is a Sup Forums-tier commitment

The women on this show were fucking god tier. That Russian bitch that Damien fucks is a 9/10.

This was a real mans show. Tits, ass, guns, explosions, cursing, fighting.

Oh is this a good action series? I need a new fix after just finishing Banshee which is a fucking GOAT action series btw

woops, replied too fast, good to see it gets some love at least

Sad to see Banshee go as well, but it was time. Dushku made the last season for me

>The women on this show were fucking god tier
Absofuckinglutely

>Banshee

It definitely didn't feel like a series finale to me. If I didn't know it was, I'd be 100% convinced they were setting it up for another season in a different location.

+ a few short clips on youtube and a tv movie that take place between seasons.

But you'll be hooked after the few first episodes. I watched the whole thing in less than a month. I even tried watching an entire season in 24 hours .

>It definitely didn't feel like a series finale
Because it already felt like it was dragging on at that point

It took an entire year for me to watch it all, started in May with LAD (weird, I know, but it was new).

I really miss it, didn't want to say goodbye to Jack. ;_;

Yeah I guess, Dushku was really good addition in s4. I kinda missed the Job & Sugar banter at the start but otherwise a decent closer. Kinda satisfying to see Proctor cause his own demise. Though I was kinda hoping for a Hood vs Proctor & Burton showdown in that creek tho

it's over unfortunately, there is a short webisodes prequel thing of 3 or 4 seasons tho

It's not bad. It knows what it is and doesn't try to be anything more. Also you get Charles Dance and Iain Glenn as villains which is always great.

Full series is on Amazon Prime.

Also, don't read anything about the show online, it's very easy to get spoiled. Like by searching the name of an actor on imdb and seeing the character's real name, or that he appears in episodes of the latest season despite being presumed dead.

cool! sounds good tnx bro

and the indian remake with Jai Singh Bauer

Really? Because they crammed in so much shit in the last season that I feel they didn't pay enough attention to the storylines of the main characters.

Oh shit thanks OP still need to watch the last season. Stopped after watching that weird british one they put out. Really enjoy it.

Not much left in terms of action shows nowadays, can't think of one even currently airing.

If you haven't Into the badlands has action, Burn Notice has a lot but has been off for awhile, Person of Interest just went off but really good, maybe daredevil / last kingdom / vikings. And can rewatch justified on Netflix ? Just trying to throw a few out there

banshee is by cinemax aswell was pretty good with great action.
but it ended and last season wasnt at good as it could(should) have been

Idk man. After season 2, it just felt lost. Sure, it was fun, but shit was just happening for the sake of shit happening

Thanks. Watched 'em all except Person of Interest and Daredevil. Gave up on Person of Interest the first season for some reason and I can't do capeshit any more

Ultimate Force was pretty good, some user told me to not watch past season 2, so I can only ´judge the first two and they were pretty good. They mostly do mainland counter-terrorism stuff, but there are some detours to other countries
Also, it's from 2002, so expect more old-school gear and tactics

what ever you do OP dont watch THE UNIT

it s fucking women drama

> tv shows non-americans will never understand

it s not bad, it s just not operator shit.
it s familly issue with famillies of military
how do the wives handle the day while their husband are on tour...
i want to see badass fucker shoting shitskin or slavs while fucking bitches on the side

strikeback was a godsend.

Animal Kingdom on TNT is actiony enough. Its a decent enough summer show with a mix of action / drama.

Sweet. I'll check it out

i recommend scubs

Everybody should watch Scrubs, but we're looking for the other kind of operating show

>tfw no 3 stamp vz.58

I dropped it when they started putting gayshit in the show