How do English people view the character pf James Bond? Is he really famous over there...

How do English people view the character pf James Bond? Is he really famous over there? Since they're American movies do they ever mess up when it comes to english culture?

>American movies

>do they ever mess up when it comes to english culture?
Yes: everyone in the Bond movies is shown to be attractive, healthy and well-spoken, which is a totally unrealistic depiction of English people

the only relation to America is Albert R. Broccoli. The rest of it is British.

Never been into James Bond. A lot of Sup Forumsfriends will pretend to like it and probably call me a muslim, but they're pretty boring and the older films were little more than B-movies. Also, Bond has never been played by a good actor.
>inb4 Niven
He's overrated.

I suppose you think that was terribly clever.

Muslim.

Pierce Brosnan was GOAT.

>english director
>english screenwriters
>english main character
>european cast
>always set in england and some random european country
>one american producer
>american movie
nice b8

Brosnan ins't a good actor, at all.

How do English people solve this puzzle?

Are you taking the piss? Timothy Dalton is an actor's actor.

Last night I pierced your sister's buns

Last night I bond burgered your sister.

pierced the buns
now get out

We've been over it a million times, last night I Bond Burgered your sister.

Everytime

I double beefed your sister

american women are the best looking.

next bond girl?

Last night I pierced in and out your sister.

He's mediocre.

Last night I u wot m8 your sister.

All the best Bond girls have been French
>Claudine Auger
>Corinne Cléry
>Carol Bouquet
>Sophie Marceau
>Eva Green
>Bérénice Marlohe
>Léa Seydoux

>not Famke Janssen

No, because she's Dutch, and I listed a bunch of French ones

The movies portray England as being white which is wrong

She is the best one and not french is the point.

halle berry isnt french, but she is black so i can see how you got confused

Britcuck here. 007 is pretty famous here (like, we had Daniel Craig skydive out of a helicopter with the fucking Queen at the Olympics that one time). Most people have seen a good chunk of the James Bond movies, mostly the newer ones. We don't really get that worked up about it. It's part of British culture, in the same way that tea, talking shit about the weather and not liking the French - we don't really acknowledge it, but it's there in the general cultural ambience.

But holy shit. Ho-ly shit. Americans seem to fetishize this shit to a laughable degree. My wife is American, and the first time I met her uncles and my father-in-law, all they could ask was whether I'd seen the James Bond films, and whether that stuff actually happened. And it was the same with pretty much every other American I met. They thought it was the coolest thing ever, and when they found out I hadn't seen most of the newer ones and just the older ones, it was like I'd told them Obama was banning plastic cheese slices and gun violence.

tl;dr The thing the Americans get wrong is that the only active shit British people give about 007 died of loneliness on November 20th, 2002

>Google 20/11/2002 James Bond
>Kek

>plastic cheese slices
I don't even

>we had Daniel Craig skydive out of a helicopter with the fucking Queen at the Olympics that one time

Holy fuck I forgot about this

>in the same way that tea
>invented by China
>British

>He doesn't know how stereotypes work

When will they make James Bond a south asian named muhammad for that true representation of England?

That's what white people essentially do. Reap the benefits of the hard work of others and claim it was them who made it all along.

mfw plastic cheese and gun violence is banned

>worth1000.com

firfy whitu piggu

It's part of British culture that causes American QTs to come over here and get fucked by British cock because they love our accents. So we're okay with it.

>American
>QTs

Pick one.

qts please

low test spotted
shes THICC

Secretly pounded.

You obviously haven't seen The Lion in Winter

That's an Aussie.

>All the best Bond girls have been French
>Carey Lowell
>Izabella Scorupco
>Famke Janssen
>Diana Rigg
>Daniela Bianchi
>Maud Adams
>Jane Seymour

Your logic is flawed

>Americans seem to fetishize this shit to a laughable degree
We do love our escapism, and James Bond is about as escapist as it gets. Growing up me and all of my friends watched Bond movies and played Bond video games constantly. Our dads loved them too, it's almost a tradition that they be passed down from father to son.

Thank you Britcucks for giving me all of those precious memories. Also thanks for Hammer Horror and Powell & Pressburger