Let's troll Maynard

Ok. So, here is the plan.. we utilize the power of social media influence to make tool and or apc's next album(s) go platinum. (Everybody buy 2 physical albums) in doing so, maynard will be all but bound to do what he despises most, write more tool / apc music. By doing so we get more material as well as make maynards life hell and drive him to suicide. What say you Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9cJCR-RLX8
youtube.com/watch?v=tKCMw9AaJv0
youtube.com/watch?v=YHtxMHrqWfE
youtube.com/watch?v=A3xKELIUo-M
youtube.com/watch?v=HK1khN5d9RY
mtv.com/news/2696526/maynard-james-keenan-podcast-matt-pinfield-tapeworm/
youtube.com/watch?v=H5VN4MGhf8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go away maynard

good plan

why would i buy two copies of a shitty album so that some pretentious manchild can make more half-baked shitty albums?

Because he is such a prick. He knows everyone will just pirate it and they wont make any money off it. He wants this. He is tired of touring, etc. So in return for his apathy toward his celebrity, we force him to continue. Its the worst possible thing that can be done to him. Dont you see?

You've found me out.

I don't get it. Sup Forums shits in tool all the time. Does anybody have a better plan to fuck with maynard? I thought this would be quite poetic.

I believe we should all purchase two bottles of wine from Maynard's Caduceus vineyards, and then enjoy them while reading his book. It's really the only logical course of action here.

I saw APC live recently. He stayed in the background behind the smoke and light show doing excessive stretches and jerking shake weights off on his face.

His voice was fucking incredible though, especially on The Noose and The Hollow.

if he said something nice about grimes that would really add years to his life

He's been busy working on his signature gun so there won't be any new Tool music for a while.

It's going to be called the Omen Vicarious and it's going to be sold exclusively at Walmart.

I shit you not, look it up.

>ha lets troll this man by giving him money!
genius

wtf i love maynard now

stop making me dislike Tool they got me into music

Isn't Maynard not really involved in the writing of Tool's music? If you look at their liner notes most songs are credited to "Jones/Carey."

>make money
>fuck bitches
>shoot niggers from a mile away
hellz yea
cry hard numale cuck lmao

I do like the gun just the way he stands in all the pictures

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

/thread

Tool rocks! Maynard gets hot chics.

you know he probably has a kill count on his refrigerator

maynard just puts his stupid fucking DUDE U R THE UNIVERSE LMAO lyrics over the top. the music is all jones

>my feet hurt

>chic
lol

Why does Maynard dresses like Michael Gira?

>I saw APC live recently. He stayed in the background behind the smoke and light show doing excessive stretches and jerking shake weights off on his face.
>His voice was fucking incredible though, especially on The Noose and The Hollow.
Good acid

They are the greatest modern band. The music is awesome and it doesn't matter what he is saying it's how he is saying it.

Puscifer ripped off one of Gira's songs. Ripping off his outfit too

Isn't he a massive leftie?

his godlike talent makes me hate him all the more

underrated post

what song?

I've been listening to some sporadic clips from the current perfect circle shows and he sounds really good in them.

give

mean man keenan.

You don't know about Trump's right wing death squads?!?!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

youtube.com/watch?v=p9cJCR-RLX8

youtube.com/watch?v=tKCMw9AaJv0

youtube.com/watch?v=YHtxMHrqWfE

last one is a 4k clip of most of a festival set, he murders it during the first song

Trekka rips off Everything At Once

youtube.com/watch?v=A3xKELIUo-M
youtube.com/watch?v=HK1khN5d9RY

>implaying that vaporware tool album will even surface within the next decade

He's been friends with Ted Nugent, so that kinda doesn't surprise me all that much desu.

I can probably beat him in a fight. I don't like his nasaly voice. He's just asking to be bullied.

Why would this make you dislike them

If you think Maynard's voice is "nasaly" then you must have never heard Trent Reznor (especially live).

He sings like a bitch.

his hair looks awful
is it supposed to be stylish? because it triggers the fuck out of me and i just want to grab a buzzer and shave it

>Maynard
>Trent

So why exactly nothing ever became of their would-be Tapeworm project/band/whatever? Two egotrips that big can't be productive together? Or couldn't they even agree on how to split the profits revenue from whatever would be released?

mtv.com/news/2696526/maynard-james-keenan-podcast-matt-pinfield-tapeworm/
>With my huge ego coming to the table, and everybody else’s ego coming to the table, that really polluted the project.

Sounds about right

For completeness' sake, here's Trent's take on it:
youtube.com/watch?v=H5VN4MGhf8M