Can you spot the difference between the two rappers in this image?

Can you spot the difference between the two rappers in this image?

One is a talented, authentic, and unaffected artist who puts his very soul into the music he creates while at the same time self-innovating and generating soundscapes which evoke the very spirit of a generation.

The other is Kendrick Lamar

DAMN. You really roasted me. I'll try to get out of my creative rut and make a good album next time.

TG16 > NATION >>>>>>>>>>> GOOD Summer

copypastas are the most childish things in existence

fact

wtf I hate kendrick now

MBDTF > CD > TPAB > Yeezus > 808s > GKMC > Graduation > S80 > LR > DAMN > TLOP > UU

copypastas are the most childish things in existencecopypastas are the most childish things in existencecopypastas are the most childish things in existencecopypastas are the most childish things in existencecopypastas are the most childish things in existencecopypastas are the most childish things in existencecopypastas are the most childish things in existencecopypastas are the most childish things in existencecopypastas are the most childish things in existencecopypastas are the most childish things in existencecopypastas are the most childish things in existencecopypastas are the most childish things in existencecopypastas are the most childish things in existence

Holy shit you're such a fucking dumbass, you know that? You are the bottom of the Earth. The people nobody wants to talk to. You spend so much time listening to shitty music yet you think it's good. You spend your time obsessing about people and posting them on the internet to look cool yet in reality if people in real life saw that what would they think? They think you were a loser, you fucking loser. You aren't interested in starting a discussion with me? It's probably because you don't even know how. I'm not retarded, I'm telling the truth. Know what you're doing before you do it. The way you're acting now is so childish I can't even begin to explain. Listen to a mature record that isn't a totally exaggerated mess of emotions and poor musical merit. Which is what you listen to now. How about some avant-garde jazz? Try A Love Supreme, it's pretty entry level. You probably won't get it though because you're a worthless sack of shit. You will never amount to anything in life. Go outside, take a walk, don't think about your edgy so deep music for once. Once you've done that, come back and try to look at what you're doing right now. Maybe after a few times you'll see that you're a complete child and need to improve. Or maybe you have a serious mental issue. Maybe Autism? I'm guessing that's it. Seek a doctor or therapy to help that out. Or maybe you don't. Maybe you're just a close minded retard with no understanding of anything at all.

Don't even try to bring this argument anywhere else. I won't respond, or I'll think of something to get you mad since you're easily made upset. This discussion is over, sorry loser.

true

No. They both need a whole army just to put out mediocre albums

MBDTF > CD > Yeezus > TPAB > 808s > TLOP > Graduation > LR > S80 > DAMN > GKMC > UU

nah don't listen to user kendrick, fuck what they talkin bout your shit is where its at. DAMN. didn't light everybody on fire like TPAB but it's equal in terms of quality imo

Because The Internet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kanye

Kanye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Because The Internet
lol

MBDTF > CD > TLOP > Yeezus >
Graduation > LR > S80 > GKMC > TPAB > 808s > DAMN > UU

fixed that for you

Kendrick could never make something as provocative and unsafe as Yeezus

Due to hip hop's structure, it can never make arrangements as ambitious as the greater electronic music world it's kinda part of. What makes hip hop worth listening to is the rhythmic interplay between the rapper and the musical arrangement.

Kanye sucks at offering unique rhythmic flows, and his attempts at being closer to electronic music's more intricate arrangements is embarrassing considering 1. how straightforward and simple his song structures are, not allowing for variety in timbres 2. the awful mainstream radio song tier brickwalling with the mixing/mastering on EVERY one of his releases.

Kendrick may not have as well produced backing arrangements, but they are percussive and visceral enough to be the perfect accompaniment to entail rhythmic interplay with his variable/versatile flows.

Kanye is to hip hop what Opeth is to metal. What Kenny G is to jazz. What digital era Merzbow is to noise. Etc. Watered down genre music for listeners that aren't fans of the genre that, like the music, completely miss the point of the genre.

TL;DR Kanye is watered down trash for casuals. Kendrick is the better fit for people that better understand music itself, not just hip hop. Very telling of this board that the earlier is the one considered a "core" artist here.