If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely...

If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess.

you sound angry wagecuck

Hey if I pay 15 dollar for entree, 5 dollar for popcorn and 5 dollar for a pepsi i'm sure as fuck gonna make you work for my 25 dollars

Showing a movie is practicly free so if i'm gonna get fucked in the ass i'm fucking you too

sincerely, a person that pays alot of money

I'll post this bait thread and snicker at all the (you)s I get! Hehehe

Who put /PooInFaucet/ here?

>Be me
>Go to cinema
>Forgot my Anvil
>Found out that the cinema showers were broken
>Litter in my anger
>Throw popcorn and rubbish everywhere
>Shit on the seat
>Walk out
>Don't even tip the concession employee

Clean my mess up, you giant faggot.

If I paid good money to see a movie and it turned out to be bad then I figure I might as well get a little payback by making a mess.

Dont like it? Stop showing bad movies.

Do your job, bitch. You're probably just mad because you didn't get to take home your nightly bag of movie theatre leftovers, you obvious cow.

so you're asking for the customer to do your job?

>gets paid to clean up messes
>whines about cleaning up a mess
That said, they were black, amirite?

>If you do this at a movie theater, thank you. The filth you leave on the floor when the movie is over is the only thing keeping me from getting fired and being an unemployed waste. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink, and have conveniently placed garbage receptacles all over the theater? Get fucked. I'll use any trash can I want you thieving shitbags.

>That good feel while wiping my greasy fry fingers on a complimentary napkin and wrapping it up with my tomatoes and onions then depositing the whole thing in the seat in front of me on my way out.

>pic related: it's my last mess

>showing a movie is practically free

You almost had perfect bait. So fucking close.

>No table to dine on
>No wine
Unacceptable. What the fuck America? Is this how you watch movies?

lol, I worked in a cinema for 2 years and never saw anything this bad.

Don't you have cameras and five armed veterans who served in vietnam watching them and ready to arrest those who go alone in the cinema?

i like to make toilet paper inventions i will use entire rolls to make stuff using piss and shit
just gives me a smile imagining some poor fucker has to clean up that disgusting mess

pic related my latest wacky contraption

That's very imaginative, you have a real talent.

wtf is wrong with you, you fucking degenerate

>leave seat after a movie and bring rubbish with me
>go to the bin at the entrance where the cleaner is standing waiting for everyone to leave
>extend my arm holding the rubbish towards the bin
>deliberately drop it before reaching the bin so popcorn and shit spills all over the floor
>stare into the cleaner's eyes the whole time, knowing fifty people will walk over it and mash it into the carpet

If you don't do this at a movie theater, you're beta as fuck

this

i like to put poo in the faucet

you take a shit, put some poo on your finger (who cares its your own shit) and then wipe it on the inside of the faucet.

Then let it dry

When people wash their hands or drink they get my poop

hahaha

but yours is way better though

I should try this some time

we are true artists my friend

how do you make sure nobody goes into the stall after you? They would know that you did it then

That's creating jobs because they need an employee to now clean it.

When I go shopping I leave my shopping carriages all over the parking lot so they need a employee to collect them. I also refuse to use self check outs, fuck that i'm paying you i'm not scanning the shit. Treat the companies like they treat people while forcing them to higher more workers.

fucking millenials

I do this at establishments that are too expensive or have poor service

its just so fucking funny

the thought that someone has to clean it up, top kek

and the thrill that anyone else can enter the bathroom and catches you is so great

>Enter toilet stall
>I pee on the floor.
Wagecucks will clean this

CLEAN IT UP

>wrapping it up with my tomatoes and onions
Are you 12? Why get tomato and onion if you're not going to eat it.

Damn this thread is nasty

You guys are honstly disgusting

Kill yourselves

Assfractured? lmao
Here's one I did about 3 weeks ago.
I smeared it all over the air vent, so that everyone can bask if my beautiful stinky scent.

>forgets the pic

haha loser

Forgot pic

haha nice one m8

it would be fucking annoying to clean

Kek'd at the wet floor sign

I still believe these threads are made by theater workers who document the worst messes they have witnessed and try to role play as the sort of person who would be so inconsiderate.

I like to take chicken manure with me in an airtight container. If the movie stinks then it's only fair that the theater should too.

How do you live with yourself?

What did people do to you that you are this sick in the head? Honest to god?

you should try hiding fish behind radiators

theys the best smell there is

And stamping prawns into the carpet is a good one

>working at the theater
>ever
lmao, I'd first take my own life before I'd ever work there

I wipe my hands on the seat
throw trash everywhere
pour out the flat soda I have left on the floor so that the cleaners slip
let my falcon peck at the seats to keep him interested during the movie
piss in the shower
leave the belt sander and jigsaw running in the theater workshop after I am finished with them

I am honest to god. I am one of god's children. I have done no wrong.

If you do this you are sick in the head.

Period.

t. wagecuck theater bitch

>mfw I take a mini water pistol full of my piss and squirt it in random directions in all the pitch black scenes.

Kek

Anyone else here /eggbombs/ ??

those stinky stink bombs that smell like rotten eggs?

those are funny in the theatre

Why are all you cucks getting so angry over something so harmless?

We're only pulling pranks. Chill.

Leaving trash behind is fine, but wtf is wrong with you fucking retards. You are just as bad as sandniggers and indian streetpoopers.

Guaranteed replies.

Every. Single. Time.

Well done, OP. I guess.

what you do goes way beyond pranks

its disgusting

people have to clean that shit man

I used to use stinkbombs when I was young and just starting out.
I've moved on to bigger and better things.
What I like to do is fill a bucket full of piss, shit, vomit and my cats litter box at home. I boil some old eggs and then I dump then in the bucket, and I let them marinate for several hours.
I take them to the theater and throw them at people during pitch black scenes.
You'll never see a theater clear out as quickly as when one of them breaks.
It's fucking hilarious.

So many memes

So little time

Who let all the normalfags in the thread?

i seriously hope you're joking

Does the shape of the paper remind anyone else of a bunny?

I make contraptions out of mouse traps that when the cleaner picks up my cup out of the cup holder it snaps and flings my piss that I left in the cup (fuck missing out on any of the movie) up into the air and is a golden shower.

I'm not. I would take a picture of my bucket, but I'm at the store right now.

OP shut the fuck up you whiny cunt. You sound like that lazy piece of shit that constantly drags his feet at work.

If you didn't have a mess to clean you wouldn't have a job.

t. cinemark usher

That's fucking genius. I'll have to try that out sometime.

My girlfriend and I throw all our trash and unload the trash in her purse then douse it in her pepper spray so the wageslaves that have to pick it up (we put it in crevices that brooms can't sweep so they have to use their hands) getting their hands coated in burning capsaicin and later burn their eyes and mucus membranes.

I get them so that I can dump them all of the seats when I'm done eating. What are you stupid? lmao

Best thread on Sup Forums

devilish

How fucking stupid do you have to be to voluntarily work at a theater? You probably have to be brain dead and ugly. I imagine those are strict requirements if you're going to work there.

My after movie tradition

>wait for everyone to shuffle out of the theatre
>take my half full bag of popcorn and overhand throw it into the air
>take my remaining drink and pour it into the fabric of as many seats as possible
>take some candy and crush it into the carpet with my boot
>go into the bathroom and unleash a torrent of piss into the toilet paper holder
>laugh at the cuckboy wageslave janitor who has to clean up my mess on the way out

KEK. Stupid fucking wagies. Will they ever learn?

kek

The sad thing about this thread is, having worked in a few theaters, how this actually happens.

I mean it's fun banning the retards who do the more retarded stuff, still disgusted by the amount of lazy pigs we have to serve, though that can be said of most jobs in the service industry.

where the fuck do you work u little bitch?
theres nothing wrong with working as an usher

Probably living that sweet NEET life

I'm the head chef at Wendy's, I'm 6'4", and I make 160k an year.

Ok you gave me a good giggle there user, your ok in my book.

>Wendy's
>160k

>160k yen

I don't think the person being paid minimum wage who has to clean up your tantrum related mess has any input on any of that

they still work there

how else are you gonna get revenge?

Your looking into the mind of a sociopath user, it's a scary disgusting thing.

>watching Star Trek with my girlfriend
>we are sitting all the way in the back, with a railing between us and the exit
>about 10 minutes before the movie ends I give her the signal
>she pulls off her bloody pad soaked in period blood
>the disgusting metallic stench is overwhelming
>chuck it over the railing so it lands right next to the exit door
>die of laughter as we watch the people leaving try and step around it
>small child asks his dad what it is
>some lady in the lobby is loudly bitching at the manager about it

If you're a wagecuck 16 year old making $7.25 an hour at a movie theater you deserve zero respect from me or anyone else. Nobody owes you shit.

If anything they should be happy that it's not worse

160k USD, morons. What do you two work as? poo collectors, 5'9", salary: poo.

Worst we ever had was some retard jerk it in 50 shades of grey, fuck the look on his face when the lights turned on and he got hauled out by the cops was perfect.

Don't ruin the joke by continuing user, it was fine as is.

its much better than fast food dumbass

>downtime
>just watch movies til the next one gets out to clean

>head chef at wendys

thanks for the lol

>not leaving your garbage anywhere but in the bin

this creates jobs, you fucking morons

you should always do it

This.
We are job creators. We're helping the economy.

How much of this stuff actually happens?

>pissing on the toilet paper dispenser and destroying the entire roll

All of you fucked up in the head and morbidly obese american idiots need to buy a brain instead of super size burgers. Get a life instead of masturbating furiosly in your bedroom to your fucked up animu wifes and trolling on the internet. I hate you faggots.

All of my posts are 100% true.

this creates demand for more toilet paper rolls, thus creating more jobs

do you even know how the economy works?

Your brain is damaged - you need to get that fixed.

I haven't been to a cinema in about three years. The last time I went the teenagers behind me kept throwing popcorn at me and one of the girls took her shoes off and put her sweaty feet all over my head and side of my face

>if I pay 15 dollar for entree, 5 dollar for popcorn and 5 dollar for a pepsi

until recently this was the only profit a movie theater saw thanks to amortized cinema/studio profit splits

no one fucking requires you to shovel snacks into your face just because you have a pavlovian connection between watching movies and eating

All these mad wagecucks ITT.

You know what my favorite thing about NEEThood is, wagie? It’s that I get all the best, for free! That’s right. For. Free. Honestly, I’m surprised you’re so adverse to the idea.

As a NEET, I enjoy all the best things in life. I eat the choicest foods. I drink the highest quallity ales and wines. I watch only the finest animes. And all that’s when I’m not selflessly doing charity, writing, learning, and generally being a complete human being.

And who pays for all of this, you may ask yourself as you’re stuck in traffic for one of the eight you spend in traffic every week. You do, wagie. YOUR money, YOUR work, and YOUR time all allow me to do it. I am a modern day noble, being supported by modern day serfs.

> imgag9.jpg

I hope Apple never, ever lets you name files so we can always know who you are

>theater
>burger

>animes