Can we get a fucking ANIMAL HATE THREAD?

Can we get a fucking ANIMAL HATE THREAD?

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HELL I LOVE TO TORTURE WEAK PATHETIC ANIMALS HAHAHAHAHA WEAK ANIMALS ARE SO FUCKING PATHETIC THEY DESERVE TO BE TORTURED TO DEATH HAHAHAHA

One time i captured a stray shitty dog.. i torured it for days hahahahah.. funny info after 3 days of torture the fucking dog stopped barking eventho i tortured him hahahahha fucking pathetic animal

after 5 days i beat him to death with a fucking hammer

HAHAHAHAHAHA i love it

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-jewish-threats-idUSKBN16U1O7?utm_source=34553&utm_medium=partner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youre a fucking retard my dude

Bump . _.

You're 12

this

>Can we get a fucking ANIMAL HATE THREAD?
>
>HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HELL I LOVE TO TORTURE WEAK PATHETIC ANIMALS HAHAHAHAHA WEAK ANIMALS ARE SO FUCKING PATHETIC THEY DESERVE TO BE TORTURED TO DEATH HAHAHAHA
>
>
>One time i captured a stray shitty dog.. i torured it for days hahahahah.. funny info after 3 days of torture the fucking dog stopped barking eventho i tortured him hahahahha fucking pathetic animal
>
>after 5 days i beat him to death with a fucking hammer
>
>HAHAHAHAHAHA i love it
Just kill urself already

Id do the same to u dumb animal but we can only wish unto anons

Obvious bait is obvious you fail so hard at life you can't even troll properly just end it all

>shitty bait is shitty
>people still post replies
Sage goes in all fields

Here's hoping someone tortures you to death asshole... Or to the brink of death, then smashes your ugly face in with a hammer :)

Want to try to say it to my face irl?? ILL FUCKING SMASH YOUR FUCKING TEETH OUT

Serious question are you 12?

Poort bait

but seriously just FYI, the captcha system is of Israeli creation and design. The old system commonly included hebrew text that was impossible to type.

I would disagree with you, but you are talking about dogs.

bring it on. i love watching dogs get tortured.

Edgy teen tries to be edgy doesn't realize how much of a poser it looks

Dumb

Double dubs

Get that fucking 9gag-facebook shit out of here

Virgin loser detected

>ITT people proclaim they dont mind seeing humans getting hurt but get butthurt when its done to an animal because they fall for the 'if a human gets hurt in a terrible manner he must have deserved it' which is a principle used by the Mexican kartels that works but is an erroneous assumption so everyone who hates on animal gore more than on human gore is an idiot
gg

No one cares for your mentally retarded commentary.

Just leave the site.
Thanks

- moot

it ain't hate.
it's just Nouvelle Cuisineā„¢

dog on the left is Tomorrow's Breakfast

and this is the pic that explains the filename

have you had acid thrown on you yet?

I've seen this thread a million times with the exact same image.

Stale pasta. Animal abusers are frowned upon here.

Wooooooo I'm back ric flairing on you bitches fuck yeah God damn I don't understand u guys when u say killing animals is worse than humans

>I'm a fringe sociopath with a frail ego.

Woooooooo any one up for a hot dog hell yeah

50 bucks that OP is the only one posting this weak b8

Did a doge fuck your girl?

speaking of jewish "creative" design, people might be interested in reading about the latest jewish hoax being perpetrated for the purpose of generating sympathy, donations and of course numbers for groups like the JDL and ADL who claimed "acts of anti-semitism have risen in the past 3 months since Gump took office

>Implying Sup Forums gives a flying fuck about dogs

There are several videos similar to that of china ... USA could do something about it? Or against China can not?

Stop samefagging, user.

As I would like to see that they do the same to those who do that ... is there any video like this? please!

forgot the very related and relative link

reuters.com/article/us-israel-jewish-threats-idUSKBN16U1O7?utm_source=34553&utm_medium=partner

You're an idiot. You can't take on another country just because they eat an animal that others keep as pets

Actually people in your picture doesn't torture a dog. They're going to kill it for dinner. So, it's alright.

Hey, OP., I'm also an ethical vegan like yourself, and also occasionally start an animal abuse thread like this one, to see others who are enraged by it as I am in an attempt at cheering myself up somewhat in knowing I'm not alone in thinking that animal abuse is a needless and pathetic thing to partake in. I like you, OP. You're actually a good person, and I see right through your charade. Have a good day, my fellow vegan.

Wooooooo exactly but if that was a human then it would be a different story u fuck tards need to understand there only animals human life is much more precious

nope.
but sometimes I shower and shampoo. does it count?

I'm not a dog-cooking chink. I just posted those funny pics.

If you are afraid of them, just revenge against China, destroying everything in your house that has at least some component "Made in China".

>tldr: dog-eaters won

that's cool artworks, do you have it in a larger size, or have a name of the artist, so that I can check out their work?

>op's ex-gf being fucked by colossal canine cock

op's assanguish makes sense now toobeeonnest

Is this a debate or are you pussy newfag niggers going to post something?