*Need Advice/Suggestions*

*Need Advice/Suggestions*

*People who are familiar with Xanax*

1. Is this a real 2mg white bar?
2. If not, please provide why you think it isn't.
3. It looks practically identical to pill identifier for it, and measure just about 15 mm
4. Is there a "homemade" way of testing to see besides oral taste?

Appreciate any feedback and would love to know, curious since I've seen these are a common copycat kind i guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews
newsweek.com/2015/09/25/fake-drug-industry-exploding-and-we-cant-do-anything-about-it-373088.html
fox2now.com/2016/02/01/counterfeit-xanax-pills-contain-fentanyl-could-cause-overdose/
cbsnews.com/news/fake-xanax-blamed-for-womans-death/
kron4.com/2015/10/23/3-hospitalized-1-dead-due-to-counterfeit-xanax-in-san-francisco/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its real coz you need an expensive as fuck pill press to do those slanty bits,dont do it though its for the retarded

It's fake, XANAX/2 is not manufactured anymore. X/2s were replaced with greenstones.

That's fentanyl

So it's real? By your judgement?

it's real

Looks pretty real to me, I have a bunch right here.

bullshit

I have a prescription for 2mg xanax, and have to say that the one you have looks fake to me.

cbsnews .com/news/fake-xanax-can-be-a-killer/

lolo idiot

Not bullshit, look it up you faggot. Producing pills is not hard nor is it hard to get a few kilos of alprazolam.

This

Is there a homemade way to test if actually is what you guys are saying? I've heard of sprite test etc.

*Also
If you look on pill identifier, it's exactly the same as the pic and same length. Why would they have it on there if it was automatically fake? Jw

even most fake xanax pill actually contain alprazolam but if want to actually know whats in ur pill by a fuckin test kit there not that expensive

It's real. I've had countless, countless bars. Just go ahead and eat it already.

Drugs.com pillidentifier has been up since like 04. There are a lot of archieved pills there. OC Purdue oxycontins aren't produced anymore, yet they still have the pills up there.

Usually when you have a prescription you only see one type of the many many knockoff variants so it isn't surprising.

newsweek.com/2015/09/25/fake-drug-industry-exploding-and-we-cant-do-anything-about-it-373088.html

Even if the pill is a knock off, it will still contain the same active ingredient, alprazolam, only difference being, it's 2-4mg and isn't evenly distributed inbetween the breaklines.

fox2now.com/2016/02/01/counterfeit-xanax-pills-contain-fentanyl-could-cause-overdose/

cbsnews.com/news/fake-xanax-blamed-for-womans-death/

kron4.com/2015/10/23/3-hospitalized-1-dead-due-to-counterfeit-xanax-in-san-francisco/

Front view, has rounded edges and outline too. Now I'm kind of confused, some are saying real and others aren't.

yeah don't fuck with opiates/benzos if you're afraid that they might not be real. Lacing is becoming a very real issue. Here in Van I've had 3 different friends OD on fent laced drugs. Don't know why everything's getting cut with them nowadays, but its a very serious problem.

i have no idea but most fake xanax still contains the same active ingredient alprazolam, also its hard to tell because everyone and there grandma who presses alprazolam powder presses it into xanax

The contours on your pill do not match that of the manufacturer's. Yours looks to be a counterfeit.

Drug dealers make fake drugs to make more money. i.e. they put less active ingredient or other, cheaper, non-harmful active ingredients in them. The psychopathic type of fake drugs are much less common because they kill off all the buyers effectively killing off any form of income they had the person had.

The bottom line is when you buy drugs on the street you never know what you are going to get so you might die. If you aren't willing to take that risk then street drugs might not be for you.

Lastly, who did you get this from? Someone you have been dealing with for years that sells this regularly or did you find it in a park trash can?

This is a few years ago and I've seen the fake version, doesn't have the same front and mine is more well pressed than chalky. Also noticed the "no line through the N" on mine just like on pill identifier.

this

Seems like no outline around that shows clearer on pill identifier, just confused.

Is there a way to test it without having a kit/orally?

how much does one of those cost?

looks like a bar to me man but ive only been on benzos for 8 years so how the fuck would I know

xanax has a very specific taste, break off a quarter grind it up and taste it

You can order a custom die from any metal workshop.. I've seen 50+ different variations of XANAX/2 bars, from pills which crumble as soon as you look at them with a stern look, to presses which are immaculate. At the end of the day, they've all been fake.

There is no simple way of testing. I am certain that pill is fake, the entire profile of yours is way off. Personally, I wouldn't take the risk.

Just saying, mine doesn't look much at all than the "fake ones"

I'm just being safe and want to know why a 2017 2mg that looks nearly identical/same length is being questioned fake. I mean get people with pill presses can do as wanted, but doesn't look like what you guys are showing me as fake.

Don't suppose it could just look it because his camera is dog shit?
also fuck is wrong with these autistic recaptchas?

Sigh.. you're retarded. Buy a rotary pill press not a shitty handcranck and you can produce pills exactly the same way like a pharmaceutical company.

I understand

What about it makes it so obvious? Really curious

See those concave contours on your pill, real xanax doesn't have those. It is domed instead.

Open the pic and look at the area I pointed to.

post a side-by-side comparison of something you're sure is a real xan pill

Eat it you pussy

1. Take Pill
2. Open Mouth
3. Eat Pill

I swear, as technology becomes more accessible, people stop thinking.

like the other guy said. it should be flat on both sides not raised on one. That is fake.

real ones are domed on the edges. it seems as if you are intent on taking that pill no matter what anyone tells you.

Thank you

4. Die
It's a risk you dumb fuck that's why he started a thread questioning it

I'm not OP, I just wanted to see the difference between his "fake" one and a real one

5. Good.

Billions of people on this orb, if a few fall from natural selection, more will come. You actually think a person has value or worth, dont you sweet thing?

Eat the fucking pill, or toss it for another. Waste of my time, our time and practice some fucking self reliance and common sense....or 4. Die.

also 2mg of alprazolam would probably fuck you up really hard

How? people get prescribed more than that

tolerance builds fast with benzos

I normally have 2mg bars and would have posted a photo for comparison, but the pharmacy only had 1mg blue ovals last time I refilled, so they had to fill my prescription with twice the amount of those instead.

If you have real anxiety or panic attacks, there is no 'high' from the drug when you take it, it only works as intended to enhance the performance of GABA you need, with possibly a little drowsiness in higher dosages. I've been taking it for almost two decades and it still works perfectly.

So basically, due to this guys experience and not my shitty camera. It's basically fake then?

Isn't xanax water soluble or something? Where if i dropped one in a glass of water, the "supposed" alpraz should stay on bottom when rest desolves to top? Don't mind wasting one if so, otherwise I'll just assume fake even though got mixed reviews which wasn't hoping for but guy who pointed out the counters seems to know.

never seen bars, proper. just extended release bs. my advice is to use the pill id site, toss a fucking coin and make up your mind if you want to roll the dice.

I agree I have been on Xanax now for about 8 years and it still works great for what it is prescribed for. building up a tolerance can be easy though if you take it for fun or if you take more cause you don't give it the proper amount of time to work.

The odds are high you have a generic prescription for Xanax like the majority of people.

No, that is incorrect. The first thing you must know about xanax, is that xanax is a brand, the drug is called alprazolam. If your pills say xanax on them, then they are made by Pfizer. There are other companies who make generics, and they will place their identifier on the pill as well. Mine are made by Pfizer and have XANAX stamped on them.