what should i do?
anyone has experience with this?
i want her to do it again

inb4 cuck

pic related

Try eating beans or something

You're a faggot

Leave her if you have any self respect left

Serious response here - if you overlook this transgression you will forever be considered a cuck in her eyes and she will never respect you (I doubt she ever did). If you want to be a man, you dump her now. No questions, no conversations, nothing. If you want to be a cuck, take the whore back

MODS

Ban these fucking threads and the cucks making them

You could try government assisted suicide

Dump her yesterday.

i think i will want her to go out on a date with him

Yet you enter and post. You're also retarded enough to think mods read every post - you're like the little boy at the front of the class, always raising his hand to get the teachers attention, going
>"Please Sir! Me Sir! I know that Sir! Sir! Look at me Sir!"
whilst everyone behind you hates you and the ground you stand on.

Don't like them? Don't open them. Simples. Go to a "dick rate" or "trap" thread instead

Give her to your dad. Thats a good son. Wish mine would someday

Wow you rekt him right and good m80 look at you go

You were the one sitting next to him

Samefagging this hard

>repying

Cool if she got aids. Then u could die quicker

So all of Sup Forums?

that's a tranny, show us her dick

Yup

underated

Prettymuch. If faggots like this
would stop living in a fake glorious past and post some of the original content that they crave, content that would be so wondrous it would be on the first page until 300 posts/150 images (whichever came first), and then a new one would arise from the ashes - rinse and repeat.

But they can't and they don't. So they just whine about the content that is posted - it's their form of randomness, I guess

Hey tard its a funny pic that shows all threads on b.
Its meant for people like you. A tard

If ur gf fucked another dude then post noodz

Triggered buthurt baby face. Cant even grow a neckbeard

cuck

Post moar of your gf. Embrace your destiny.

Checked

Post about it on Sup Forums, obviously, that's what you should do. And you ought to do it again and again, every single day with slightly different pictures and stories, sometimes two or three threads at once. What do you think of that?

I couldnt be with a girl that cheats on me in a monogamous relationship.
you can try salvaging it into a fuckbuddy-kinda-thing. Who cares if shes into that, she started it man.

just start seeing other girls, if she complains tell her she has no place to complain, worst case she calls it a day but tbh thats what you shouldve done the second she confessed to you

I notice pedo threads are not on the list - coincidence?

nor are beast

just be urself

Find a new girl who doesn't cuck you while you still fuck her anyway and then dump her

fuck her once, leave and never look back

"try eating beans or something"

hahahaah someone fucking screencap this shit

Why

Fucking hell cunt do you have any Testosterone in your body? Dump her out of principle alone, there are many other reasons but that one right there is the most important one, nobody fucks with you, nobody breaks your trust

Post more nudes and we'll all fap and tell you how we would impregnate her you fucking cuck

You fucking cuck.

>inb4 cuck
Yet when your gf cheats on you it turns you on? You are literally a text book cuck you fucking cuck.

welcome to Sup Forums my newfriend

>Fucking hell cunt do you have any Testosterone in your body?
Even women have testosterone, you fucking moron

First, do you live in japan?
WHERE IS U FAMIRY HONUR

she magicly fell on her penis
>inb4 blaming the guy
>whores know what they do

>angry but also arouse

This is the definition of a cuck. Explore this new fetish, especially if you care about her enough that it doesn't matter if she has some foreign dick now and again. You'd fuck another person if you had the chance wouldn't you? Let's all fuck each other until there's no more prejudices about sexuality, eh?

It's just sex. Decide whether or not you're okay with an open relationship. It's a 50/50 that it will work or that you'll be okay with it, you might actually really benefit in the end. It's just sex man, remember that. Rule of thumb for an open relationship: Don't catch VD, don't catch feelings.

Tr0o but don't overlook the idea: this guy could pass up as a girl, or a girly bitch guy to say the least

so what?

tl;dr OP but you should grab a pistol and murder this guy, for he has shamed and sullied your family's good name. I applaud you for asking for advice on the most sensible part of the internet.

Just enjoy being a cuck. If you are good maybe she will let you suck his cum from her cunt and raise his kids?

lul

fuck her good all day til she passes out then leave her ass.

r u retard

been here since 06... guess I'm just stupid

never subscribe to one woman!

Get anons on here laid. So basically set up a gangbang and turn some anons into normies. No one here really has sex so they might cum when they see her pussy.

I agree with this. Fuck her while looking for a new girl or just dump that hoe and begin to move on

Nah, he inb4'd you, that's what makes you the cuck.

Kill yourself, you failure, cuck of a man.

i need to get my GF well fucked before i go in or its too tight, fresh cums the best lube

step one, keep your cuck fantasies to yourself
step two, die by promptly kiling youreself