When is the world going to end?

When is the world going to end?

Is that Stephanie McMahon

when you die

Not soon enough.

Entropy, ultimately, if not before any of the multitudes of ways it can all be erased. Heat death, gamma rays, solar flares, acidification/toxification of oceans, nuclear winter/deforestation/devastation of vegetation due to irradiation, super caldera eruptions, meteoric calamities, dissemination of disease, tyranny of artificial intelligence, etcetera...

Too many extinction level events are possible to predict which it'll be that extinguishes us a, but I suppose these are the what, and not the when.
I couldn't tell you, it could be during our lifetimes, or several generations after we're gone, it's impossible to know precisely when. The only guarantee is that it'll happen, eventually.

bump

Couple of billion years from now as it is swallowed by the sun, though maybe not even then, because it could just end up being a blasted wasteland of a rock when the sun shrinks again.

the planet? about a billion years from now

life on this planetabout 60 - 120 million years is my bet

humans? I give us about 100 years max

Yes, Vince, it is.

This, x1000.

When the armies of the Antichrist march on the mountains of Israel.

>100 years max
lol you're a moron

>uses lol
>calls others moron

When 'You' Die. Fully. Go play dead till your bedtime.

feels a wee bit forced, lad
forced out of his ass, that is
that log of shit, of course
it isn't a forced meme at all

The Milky Way will actually collide with the Andromeda galaxy long before our sun dies and will be ripped apart

soon

Why yes Satan. It does seem to be.

When that fat bitch trips over

wont even make it past the next 50 years without a massive decrease in population.
youthink the planet can sustain constant exponential growth? especially with a wasteful, careless, inconsiderate, degenerate, and utterly awful species such as humanity?

not unless aliens or god comes along and gives us cheatcodes.

Hope it's before I have to go back to work.

The solar system could survive such an event.

Comet might crash here at anytime. Surveillance is pretty much non existent.

gimme about 10 minutes and il post them

*her nudes