sometimes it makes me burp pure acid :(

Like, a figurine of her, or what?

Reported.

Do u legit have bulimia?

yes
she makes my toilet smell like cakes

yes

Why?

to make myself feel clean and reduce stress, feel better...

What are your favorite food to binge on?

sweets and junk food. but sweets mostly cuz i dont eat them usually. cupcakes, bars mostly

tho i did peanut butter yesterday too.sometimes anything i can get my hands on

Bruh. I've dealt with bulimia off and on for almost 13 years.
That shit's like being fucking possessed by a demon or something.
What sets ya off? Sweets? Eating too much? Missing a meal?

stress. i can get down really easy cuz im really prone to depresssion and then to feel better and to cleanse myself i do it..
but sometimes if i see sweets near me, i dont even think, i just eat eat eat and then ..u know
yea its like a demon....but for me its more like a secret thing i have to feel better, something nobody can take away or ruin. helps me deal with abuse and stuff

Ever had any professional help for ur bulimia?

im seeing a private doc. on monday

I know what ya mean, but this shit's not good for ya.
My teeth are kinda messed up from doing it for several years straight.
Antidepressants have helped me stop in the past.

i heard bulimia called you a fat whore

ok jokes aside, whats your bmi, can you keep your weight in a healthy region, or is your body skeletor tier?

i use lots of protection for my teeth

it more affects my nose cuz sometimes the acid comes out from the nose
skin is dry too, lotions are useless

no ure right, i have 6 kilos more than i should so this kind of prevents gaining
i lost a kilo this week

if i didnt do this i'd prob be fatter but if i didnt binge on shit like i do, i'd prob. be skinnier...and that makes a complete nonsense and mindfuck :/

>6 kilos more than i should
sounds like you are super unhappy with your appearance. if you got only 6 kilos too much, thats nothing. You shouldnt worry about such small amounts of weight. your life wont be much better if you got those 6 kilos off. if you are not landwhale tier, you should focus on accepting your unperfectness instead of getting that perfect weight. So you want to share a bit about the background? (Theres always a deeper and sadder story behind such an illlnes imo)

Are you male or female?

F

sure
what do u want to know?

do you really have no friends? if so, how come and how do you handle it?;
what about your family, do they know about your bulimia? how do they handle the situation. and generally what do you do with your live between shitposting and vomiting?

no i dont have friends. i know lots of people but i dont have friends.
my family, most of them are dead due to various cancers...i do college between shitposting and shitpuking

how do you deal with not having friends? you think thats the reason you puke? do you think it will make you more desirebal, or is it more of an act of self-punishment for all those things that seem to go so wrong in your life? also how strong is the autism in you

If you're gonna keep doing it you should do something about the acidity of your stomach acid before you puke

Drink milk just before you do it or knock back baking soda mixed in some water

t. Ex-bulimiafag

how the fuck i ended up being autistic in this whole story???

u know depressed people avoid people,right?

this is for neutralizing acid or something?

yeah pretty much

l don't know if you are brushing your teeth after vomiting but thats also a bad thing to do. you should swish baking soda around in your mouth instead

Also recommend the liquid chlorophyll shit you can buy at wanky health food stores, neutralises acid. Stains ur teeth for an hour or so but

cont

or baking soda i don't know what one is actually better, it just help neutralize the acid so you don't fuck up the skin on your hands or fingers so much from acid constantly rushing over it

And I thought my friend Anna Rexia had a silly name!

tnx!!!

you posted on B/ so you are at least a bit autistic by definition.
i know how depressed people feel, but i dont think you mentioned you are depressed.
and why do you avoid people in real life, but seek interaction with people in the internet?
Do you get offended by my questions?

yeah or that

glad l did stop in the end though

last thing, nicotine gum, lozenges or patches can help reduce cravings to eat or over eat. helped for me anyway

Nigger

cuz im a hypocrite i guess
and im scared of real life people

im caucasian u idiot

i didnt want to call you out, i know that feeling of yourself beeing a giant contradiction.
Did you feel like you were making yourself unnecessary vulnerably by answering my questions truthfully? Do you fear beeing seen as vulnerable by other people? Do you despise people in general? Are you bitter? (if so dont worry, most of us here are bitter, i for one, got bitter with time, and i dont like it myself that other people could see me as a bitter lonely virgin hating and blaming the world for my own shortcomings)

I'm your friend too user

if u wanna talk open the link of the pic