youtube.com/watch?v=rLnxO75bO3E
youtube.com/watch?v=EsBeKqvROZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you like grapes?

Who will lose to trump in 2020?

Sort of

Prove it u futurefag

Okay man, thanks

I really like this image. Do you mind if I save it?

That's classified

I'm not allowed to show any evidence that could cause some paradox at this time point though, I can tell you the basic theory of time travel

You're welcome

Go ahead

I have always wondered where is this picture taken from. Obviously Japan but i would like to know more precisely...

That's classified

how long til Sup Forums dies

That's classified

When will the Detroit Lions make it to the Super Bowl?

I'm not into rugby but I think it'll never make it

But it's true, even autists can tell

have sandnigger become extinct

Nice AMA if you cant tell a shit, man. Try to tell me the basics

What is the global population and what changed? Compared to the time you are from

Not at all, they are expected to beat any race in population in the near future

are you retarded? GTFO and back to your shit teir universe.
Pro tip you are only traveling to different dimensions not time traveling.

Here goes
First you have to understand how this time-space works
Maybe you think our world is continuous though, it's not true
In fact this world is discret to tell the truth
Imagine a book that has many pages in it, now the pages are the places we exist, we call them time plains
Basically you can't go onto another plains from yours, you're fixed on the one plain
time travel means going through these pages using special technology
that's pretty much it

It's been increasing in our future too

>implying that time exists
Kill yourself faggot

Through the power of both Science and Satan, do we manage to resurrect Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold?

Maybe you could say so

It does, of course our interpretation isn't the absolute one though

Not likely, even in a million years

Dang.

#RipThe90'sKids

Have we killed all the niggers yet?

Not yet

What year you came from? Need to know.

How long for the sand niggers to take over the west?

Roughly 10 years from now

We still don't know when exactly that'll happen

bangnana

Does Justin Trudeau get elected for another term in Canada?

That's classified

How are you posting in our now?
Did you travel through time yourself?
Also, why do this on Sup Forums?

Through a device from this age
Yes, of course I have
Because I'm on duty to gather info about a girl at this time point

I can't believe you traveled from [no data] back to 2017 just to shitpost on the last living year of this shitty site.

Dr. [no data] will be pissed if you don't return to [no data] inmediately, you know how dangerous time travel is, we haven't worked so hard so you can risk the future of these people with your childish bullshit.

Have the Bogdanoffs restored earth to it's true glory?

I'm officially sent to this age after receiving the order from my superior, so that can't be true...

I'm not into the movie

But every page of this book is an exact part of time, like page 250 is year 1500 and page 700 is now? Or every page is a reality, another dimension, if you know what I mean?

Can we switch to a better book?
Like Song of Ice & Fire? The one with Craster?
I want a setup like his...

when will the next half life will be released?

will bloodborne and nioh come to PC?

Every page has its own time point, in other words, all the moments exist at the same time, parallel worlds don't exist

You can't because other books don't exist in the first place
maybe you could fix some of the pages though...

Dunno

inmortality... inmortality?

OP here, Half Life 3 will hit the shelves September 13 2022 after a retro gaming explosions revives the concept and it will first be released on the Wii X

and no

Where on the autistic spectrum are you?

genocides of faggots?

So you say that the page 250 in 1500 is existing right now, like things are happening in 1500 right now?

And how can you fix things in the pages if everything is going on as one, at the same time? You wouldnt notice a shit in your time if you change other pages

There's not such order.

We detected an anomaly comming from the time travel device designated [no data], the high command send me here to look for any rouge leaks, now that I know it's you its time for us to go back to [no data] right now before anything bad happens, you know very well this period was critical for all of our achievments.
I'll be waiting for you at [no data], you have 1 hour, don't make me trace you.

Fusa

Nah, impossible

Liar

Maybe I'm making you freak out, it's only natural though...
but it's not like you have to believe me, don't worry

Good trips

All the moments both in the past and in the future exist in the book all along
Fixing a page is possible by employing special methods, but it's pretty dangerous because one little change to a page could result into a catastrophic incident in far future

will detective conan end?

When do the real americans kill all the trump voters?

Still I'm not sure if you're legit...

Dunno

Not happening

Now I know you're a liar.
There are no girls on Sup Forums

But I'm an outsider so...

>rouge leaks
>in the future, idiots still can't spell rogue
Yep, it's grim.

May I ask for more information on your mission?

What do you wanna know?

??

>I really like this image
freud says you are faggot, by the pic

The girl we seem to be looking for.

What industry is gonna be the most successful in 15 years

Ok, there're tons of classified info about her so it could sound a little weird though...
First of all, she's the center of this world, the possibility of complete destruction of the world, world's end itself

tell me the lottery numbers from the next week pls

What's the name of the next nintendo console after nintendo switch?

>Not happening

wrong. sad.

Where did your Jizz land ?

That won't change so much, it looks as it does today

Dunno, and illegal

That's classified

How can you be so sure?

What are you talking about?

Do toilets still work the same?
How's future sex?

In what year will Islam the cancerous religion be finally eradicated from this bastard planet.

Toilets are pretty much like the ones from this age
And that doesn't change either

Never I guess
It's been expected to be the most popular religion in the future though

when does drumpf finally get impeached?

That's classified

I'm aware. I'm her husband apparently. Not quite sure why or how, I've never met her.

let's hear more

But..., erm..., it can't be..., if so, we're in trouble...

About three years ago, I mean three years ago in this this age, a massive time vibration was observed, it's so huge that it was seen even from our future, and in the center of this phenomenon was her

Yeah we are in trouble. Apparently me not meeting her has caused a rip in the space time continuum. I think I need to go back in time to meet her or forward or who knows what the fuck. All I know is it led me to a point of such uncertainty that I am both dead and alive, and somehow it's fucking with the "fabric"

have you already given up any info on her, name , age, profession, country , etc.

If you're really from the future:
"What can the guardian do?"

Sounds a little weird to me..., not offence but can you prove the story is true?

She's like 16, highschooler, Japanesn

Guardians?

Well, it all started with some crazy memory lapses not too long ago. I've had weird abilities since I was a child, and as of the past few weeks, I've been having memories and dreams and hallucinations and premonitions that exceed anything I've ever observed. According to "them", they are memories leaking from other realities into this one. Apparently me not meeting her has led to a state of such uncertainty that I ended up in a hospital that I was supposed to die in... but by not dying, I've somehow become a "glitch." I think I need to go back in time and marry her.

Well fuck that I'm not marrying no 16 year old. Jesus though, it would explain my odd affinity for the Japanese language, despite my distaste for the culture.

you fuckin weeb

>All the moments both in the past and in the future exist in the book all along
>Fixing a page is possible by employing special methods, but it's pretty dangerous because one little change to a page could result into a catastrophic incident in far future

How can everything be set, yet QM consistently shatters any hope of ever getting any deterministic interpretation, while showing it is able to accurately describe more and more phenomena?

Very interesting, I'll report it back to my superior in case, does it work for now?

Who wins Super Bowl 52? I want to make a lot of money on a future bet

Quick question... by chance did this "resonance cascade" start by somebody reliving their own memories in an Animus-esque device? If so, you need to start spilling some beans so we can fix this shit.

In the future, how would you expect someone from the future to prove it?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLnxO75bO3E

youtube.com/watch?v=EsBeKqvROZs

I think you're confusing space-time with time-passage, the multiverse theory is based on space-time.

from how far into the future are you?