Drunk bipolar 23 year old, ask me anything. Im white too. Drinking bacardi...

Drunk bipolar 23 year old, ask me anything. Im white too. Drinking bacardi, they stopped stocking 151 where I live so I have this 40% swill... Also ive been awake for two days. I recently made some stained glass too, I wish i could do it full time.

what does that picture mean?

Metal iris hand planet.

Can I fist you

Can
Eye
Fist
Uranus

This is considerably nicer than what I posted.

Tin Eye Forearm Planet

xD nice can i save it?

real bipolar or fake bipolar?

OP here no matter how personal I'll answer, I'll try to filter out serious versus trollish questions though I think I have a sense of humor fuck mans. I've never done anything properly illegal beyond various drugs though.

I had a psychosis from lsd and they tought I had bipolar disorder at the hospital but they didn't diagnosed me, I have stopped taking my medication, how do you feel when you don't take it?

Its all yours

Real bipolar, been hopsitalized after trying to strangle my best friend to death. We still talk sometimes but he refuses to say he remembers anything about the incident though I expect he remembers more than I do. He is one of the nicest people I've ever know. I stayed hospitalized for 3 months, that was 3 years ago now.

I feel like I become closer to a truth that is beyond verbalization. As if going insane brings me close to a reality that is higher and yet I am not ready or worthy. I've also been told i have had the fastest recovery from complete psychosis that the therapist had ever seen. I believe that. One day I am doing Jedi mind tricks while all computer screens are black and I'm losing hours of time between glances and the next I'm walking around like normal before I had psychosis.

Was your psychosis due to some substances?

Shouldn't you be working?

I woukd have had a mental break either way. Marijuana or the devils lettuce certainly did not help. I think that perhaps it was the weed all along, then I remember my life previous to weed and it was always fucked up un similar ways. I believe weed was a catalyst for something that already lurked within. Lots of people smoke pot with out gaining mental disorders. I think it doe bring out any thst exist though.

Ha! I'm unemployed man. I live a n33t lifestlye though it sincerely makes me feel like I need to live up to something. I've been told I'm shallow by multiple people I trust. My family, therapists, and all my past teachers tell me I'm smart as hell, I find that hard to believe.

Do you have a job to pay for the habit or are you living in mommy and daddy's basement?

I don't do drugs right now and I don't have any plans to. My mom smokes weed which makes it tempting to steal some nugs. Ultimately I only recieve panic attacks for smoking any amount nowadays, only alcohol occasionally is even remotely fun.

So I guess that means no job and you do live in your parents basement.

Nah man. I got my own room. This house doesn't even have a basement! Do you live in a basement? Is thst where this is coming from? You want a basement brother. I am sorry. I am not your basebro.

Antipsychotics seemed to me to only help me other than giving me mild twitching and sometimes pretty wild uncomfortable twitching. That's rarer though. Seroquel at high dosages (angel of forbidden knowledge I have found out) and depakote. I've always had a very high tolerance for most stuff besides pain pills. The twitching made me stop taking the meds though.

How do you force yourself into a mania to obtain Jesus powers and fuck mad bitches?

With bipolar: take lots of drugs and generally increase stress to highest possible levels, this will allow you to reach the heights of sensory warping potential.

Without bipolar? Take LSD a lot, do spice. It's hard to say considering mania is something that has always naturally come to me over time before turning into psychosis assuming I take medication.

Funny you say fuck mad bitches. I'm normally kinda akward, when I'm full blown manic I have excellent social skills for awhile. Being manic is definitely a freeing experience that feels like good sex 24/7, it's a bit like that bullshit stupid "the secret" book coming to life. You really become that positive. Everything becomes an opportunity.

fucking 151, i dont now how you drink that poison comrade. seems like you got some kind of deathwish.

word, both parents are bipolar, bipolar is hereditary. almost out of my 20s so, so far so good.

I bought it because if you look at getting drunk efficiently, 151 is the way to go for buck to drunk ratio at leadt where I live in virginia

If you haven't had a major episode yet, wew laddie, buckle up. I had mine early prolly due to the mary jane. It started around 19_20 and I believed I could talk to people psychically and that I could influence reality. I did have serveral experiences I still can't reconcile. I remember weeks of a woman that could walk fine and then she grabbed me and I grabbed her and then she was in a wheelchair and everyone just accepted it. Shit like that.

oh sup. im bipolar too. got out of a mental ward a few weeks ago. now on lithium and i feel like an emotionless zombie. pretty bummed that i can no longer smoke weed too. how are you coping user?

To clarify, I didn't do anything after the mutal grabbing, just a black out and then she's suddenly always been handicapped and 200% more emaciated

i feel like im on top of the world. shit's fun and all when you're hypomanic ; almost limitless energy + creativity + confidence. shit will hit the fan once that turns into mania. man, imagine me walking around in the middle of the road warning everyone that the apocalypse is near

amongst other ridiculous manic shit

dude, exactly. it was like a spiritual awakening. it was like reaching God and your existence has a higher purpose. it's really hard to describe, you have to feel it to know it. there was a really nice read about it but i forgot about the link

I've never been on lithium, I can tell you that I've felt depths of depression where I feel like suicide everyday and think about it constantly while on medication and off so I'm not sure how to feel about that.

I've come to peace with the idea that I'm going to embrace a fully manic psychosis breakdown in the hopes thst I get lucky and get transported to another realm of consciousness before I an hero or otherwise die.

Worst case scenario I feel pain and cause my immediate relationships a similar amount of pain until I am unable to be communicated with and I'll live out a long life of supreme mediocrity.

touche at "the secret". i think one of the reasons why i relapsed was because i read too much into the law of attraction and the vortex. when i did turn hypomanic+manic , i felt like i was in the vortex all the time and i felt so positive all the way

Huh, my dad quit the lithium and started smoking mad weed instead, hasn’t been to the nut house in 15 years, says its because he follows a strict schedule every day, every day the same, no strong emotions, no vacations, no partying. no GF no mom. pretty boring.

yeah man, the meds suck. i gained like 40 kilograms in a month and i lost my libido. tryna get a hard-on is also difficult. the worst part, i am a virgin and im pretty sure if i do ever have sex in the future - it's gonna suck.

i wish i can just dissolve into the realm of parallel consciousness and just be the most powerful mutant called the matterpulator (i was convinced that i could manipulate matter when i was under psychosis) . but the lives im gonna affect around me would be too much. ooh the stupid shit i did when i was manic

i'm supposed to stay away from the weeds but i believe there's a strain out there that will help me in ways meds and other things can't ever did before.

yeah that sucks totally relatable. you become a slave to your own emotions. you become too stress or too excited ; boom ; relapse comes knockin

Weed is a mild hallucination generation mechanic in my opinion I think it affects everyone differently. Some people can handle it with neutral effects. Some positive, aome negative. It's not so much a panecea as a wild card of possible help in my. Opinion. Op here btw dunno if my drunk text is recognised

Normies get out

Dunno if.you're three or one person, but watch shin sekai yori, everything after the shun arc is disposable for the most part. I take all of my worldview from those episodes with shun though. I think bipolar is basically being a karma demon. The parallels are extreme. It doesn't matter if you like anime or not, the art or visual media whatever is true to what being manic is like to a fucking tee. Watch it my bipolar brothers. It may change your future episodes radically. It might not help you normalize. It will help you through the psychosis.

I agree with you. I hope that there is a strain that helps me. I can't rely on independent growers here in virginia. You need to be in a state that supports weed and grows individual strains witb people that know their shit to.prescribe the correct strain.for you.

woah, that sounds good. i will definitely watch that. thanks user!

all the best to the both of us. and only then i can imagine, my life will return to normalcy again. now im just an empty vessel, forcefully riding the dead waves of life

Yeah sounds about right, i asked him, when you smoke weed do you ever close your eyes and see crazy shit? he goes "what?"

No problem man, it's something I evaluated as if I were myself in a reality that was the same once.
Ditto bro

hey im a bipolar 23 yr old too cheers mate

Once, when I first smoked, I saw an infinite field of tetrahedrons that were orange. I think it was due to the weed and lack of oxygen to the brain. Taking huge hits can deprive the brain of oxygen. Not talked about a lot. I think it's something that is easily overlooked. Be careful when inhaling anything ya know.

Cheers m8

Bipolar son of a whore

Die die die die die die

i do believe when they say we are under the grandiose delusion that we are the "chosen ones", i'd like to think that we actually are. feeling manic and hypomanic might not affect our own direct reality, but im pretty sure in a distant parallel one, we did our mark

It could be seen as expanding conciousness throughout multiple realities at the cost of becoming unstable in all of them.

ohh that's one way to look at it. it's so interesting to study this other side of bipolar, butttt - i have the tendency to fall into a relapse if i read too much into complex things