Do you think this is an attractive body? And why?

Do you think this is an attractive body? And why?

no, she fat

Yes, I like girls with a little meat on their bones. More?

maybe

lol no.

There's all this fat, and no tits.
She got a body like Amy Schumer

yup
idk why

no she looks like a melting snowman

No, due to fat. But honestly, it could be worse. She clearly has really good proportions. Need to lose that fat and it'll be perfect.

chunky pussy.

Kinda, yeah. She just needs bigger tits. Hopefully, her ass is big enough, too.

But whatever, I wouldn't mind either a fatty or a slim girl.

Living in the south, a lot of girls that were attractive in high school adopt this body in their early 20's. As many of them as I've drunkenly hooked up with, I have an appreciation for it. If her tits were bigger I'd definitely pork her.

Honestly, being blind must make for the best sex ever, because girls like that feel so good to touch, just not so much to look at up close.

Man, I wish I could touch a girl and feel her soft body.

More?

I disagree with the sentiment that she needs bigger tits. She just needs smaller everything else. She should aim for the flat stomach, small tits, wide hips body type. Stop being a slob, eat less, work out. Fixed.

I like bigger everything, especially tits. But no landwhale type of body. I just like chubbier bellies.

Saved. Dump everything.

Are you a candid photographer?

Some of the best sex I've ever had were with girls like OP. One was just a girl I went to HS with who packed on some pounds. I ended up working some shitty retail job with her during college and we started hooking up. Fat girls have tight pussy most of the time, and hers was some of the best, plus there's just so much to touch and grab.

The second was actually a black chick I went to college with who was always horny. She would let me hit it any time in just about any place, and was always wet for it. I used to think I was addicted to giving her creampies, mostly because she was one of the first that I didn't have to wear a condom with.

Sort of. I got some other good looking girls, do you want some more?

That's, cool, man.

I've read that fatties give the best Bjs and will do almost everything for you. But that's just the Internet, I don't know what it is like in real life. I think they get enough attention as well, especially on dating apps...

I'm a skinny fag who's been going to the gym for a few months so I'm bony and would like a chubby to cuddle.

Yeah, I'd like to. Post them. I'm going out atm so hope the thread will be alive when I come back in an hour.

Here's one from my folder.

Ah we will see.

Exactly my type, man. 10/10

Thanks. Cya s00n

I once got amazing head from a thicc girl I worked with after pulling a shift on Valentine's day. We closed down the store then she wanted to smoke a cigarette with me outside. We sat in her car talking for a while, she brought up that neither of us had anything to do on Valentine's, but she said she was on the rag. I mentioned I could go for a BJ, she said she loved giving head, one thing led to another and she sucked my cock like a vacuum. She was so fucking good too. I mean she'd cover my entire cock with slobber, then suck it clean in one go. To this day probably the best BJ I'e ever had.

MOAR

She's beautiful. isn't she?

That bridge...i have an idea on where that is

Not really. Just a girl who got fat off of beer. I would never let a drunk chic toss my salad.

Big girls big babies

Any nudes?

She has a pretty face. But she looks like a girl who shouldn't be as fat as she is, which means she's a lazy piece of shit with no self-control. Not sexy at all.

That's cool... I'm Envious.

Yes!

and I'm back lol

Landwhale. Getthelube.com

No

Great!

Hnng

Got any other from the beach, please?

Do you mean from her or just some random girl?

Other random thicc girl! Post your best

I'll give you something as well, op

Dude, you got nudes? She is fine!

Nope, I'm sorry.

More of her

Do you have more of her?

Unfortunately no.

That blonde is sexy af

That's cool, love that cleavage pics tho. Got more of those?

anything happen since then? and pics?