My bitch is getting fat, need pics of skinny girls to shame her with...

My bitch is getting fat, need pics of skinny girls to shame her with. Pro-ana thread to counter the landwhale worship that's everywhere nowadays.

step 1: google image search pro ana

OMG youre terrible, no girl should be shamed into being unhealthy to fit your image of what she should be you shitlord fucking PIG
HEALTHY AT ANY SIZE THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE FAT ONE

You're not even trying

Still here OP ?

I had more but was keking too hard to keep it up

Yep, posted about half of the pics.

>My bitch is getting fat, need pics of skinny girls to shame her with.

I laughed way too hard at this.
Anyway here's Spidey.

dem titties... omg they're perfect :(

Thanks for bumping even if you have nothing to contribute, friendo.

in b4 auschwitz

your bitch is fat cause she doesnt have a man to lead her. Step the fuck up and show your woman the path dont come here and whine and complain like a lil beta bitch talking about shaming her. Grab her up every morning take her to the gym or the track, order for her or set up meal plans, and everynight reinforce how much better things are now by fucking her till she cant take anymore.

But your a beta bitch and its easier to complain on the internet then be a man so youll do nothing then act shocked when you find out shes been fucking everyone behind your back the whole time....then youll come here and cry again

Whoops forgot pic.

Fat is beautiful
>newfags don't know how to sage

dolls

do skinny girls like big guys ?

Kek mate I already force her to work out and throatfuck her till she pukes after meals but the bitch has a binging problem. Besides, I enjoy the emotional abuse.

You're pro a mental illness, that renders people who suffer from it sterile and at it's extreme kills them?
You're just as bad as those guys, who keep feeding their morbidly obese partners, more and more food to make them fatter.

all girls like big dicks and/or big wallets

Ohhhhh that one will definitely make her hate herself, thanks!
If her mental illness makes her beg for me to hurt her I'm all for it. And yes, I want her sterile, imagine wasting your life raising a kid in this world kek.

Shut your cunt flaps whore.

So you're a sadist then, huh well go on then, I hope she's a masochist so this isn't too abusive.
I'm a guy, I also like having sex with women who aren't at risk of puncturing my balls with their tailbone, while riding me cowgirl.

> Wanting to be skinny is a mental illness
> Being a masochist is cool

Alright then mister internal consistency man.

Too spooky for me

You sir, are and idiot

I'm guessing if she didn't want to be in this, she'd have left. If not and she is in pain, people around her should help her. Op clearly knows that what he does is harmful and likes it, how am I to change his mind for him in that regard?
People like op are best avoided if you don't like how they are.
Also this isn't about wanting to be skinny, he said pro anorexia, which is being pro a mental illness.

Well I do blackmail her.

A love for the ages.

Can we see her OP?

Doesn't surprise me, you're the sort of person I would go out of my way to avoid in real life.
If you're doing this and she isn't enjoying it on some level, I hope she seeks out help and you catch some shit for it.

An anorexic girl I being validated for her anorexia...I'm sure she's enjoying it on some level

Nice meme buddy.

Enabling mental illness to the detriment of the sufferer is illegal as far as I know.

Ever think maybe the emotional abuse is why she's binging you fucking tard?

She was binging before I met her.

quit being a little bitch.

Lol maybe Sup Forums isn't the place for u

It's true though, it's predating on people with fucked up relationships to food.
Just because it makes your dick hard, doesn't mean it isn't bad.

It being bad is what makes my dick hard.

Sure, but if it creates more harm than good, your dick getting hard isn't enough to say that it is a good thing.

The whole point is that it's deliciously bad. I wouldn't want it to be a good thing. How well did you do on your reading comprehension in school?

Don't know how to use google? You retarded newfag nigger.

Third from the right.. The moment she got thigh gap... THAT is when she was best.

Look closer user, her knees aren't together, that's no real thigh gap.

Thread seems dead, anyone else still care to share?

This is literally just normal/healthy weight.