What would be the first thing you'd buy if you won the lottery?

What would be the first thing you'd buy if you won the lottery?

Beauty of old, all the tech of new. Singer fucking 911 in a heartbeat

I'd buy a little bit of land in the Canadian north, a German Shepherd puppy, tools and materials to build a cozy log cabin, a Cessna equipped with cold weather gear and floats, a Mossburg 500 with a healthy supply of shells, and a fuck off huge jamming antenna.

Thats smecksy.

Alone time eh?

Home up north somewhere - Montana, Wyoming, etc. with at least 500 acres.
Another one here, only built to withstand tornadoes.

and nukes

house and land in all first world countries

Very first thing would be a nice steak dinner. After that I'd look into houses in whatever city I felt like living. Probably buy a temp home to live in and build a nice ass one from scratch nearby. Then just focus on building the most badass gaming room imaginable. Just chill after that... maybe before skipping town I'd go pay all my coworkers (like 5 people) 100k each to walk out and never go back. It would be hilarious to watch the panic on my boss' face

An island.

A new asshole, mine has a hole in it.

What about starting a modern fraternal order of knights, raising a private army, and going on a crusade to retake the holy land? I'm talking several hundred to a couple thousand guys with rifles on bikes in kevlar. It'd probably end up looking more Mel Gibson than Pope Urban, but that's the price you have to pay for modernity, I guess.

So, just the US huh?

a Sup Forums gold pass so i can shitpost more efficiently

a self-killing device and a ticket to heaven

This. And, depending on the size of the win, a Range Rover for when I had to carry stuff

The DB11 is not as pretty as the Vantage or DB9, but it's a far, far superior car.

How much we talking?

Well, if literal first things apply
>A plane ticket back to the usa
If thats implyed
>a 72 buick skylark wagon with 454 engine.
Id add an old school blower, vintage red and white paint scheme, pizza dish muscle rims, and id have the back seat moved towards the rear door by 8 inches.

A cheap house in a decent neighborhood. Nothing fancy.

Pay off debt.
Set up a few trust funds.
Retirement planning
Tell no soul.
Continue life if nothing happened.

Spoil myself here and there but no reason to loose myself and claim bankruptcy 6 months later

better pc
real doll

Girlfriend.

>id have the back seat moved towards the rear door by 8 inches.
Why?

I would buy a few hundred acres in Colorado, build me a ranch, grow some sticky pot, and mail order me a blonde, blue eyed Belarusian woman and breed her.

More money

So i can fit a bed riser into the car, from the floor (like a rising table) so i can better fuck my wife in the back. Also, when i sit in the back itll be like having an old time chauffeur.

I would donate all of it to charity

Petrol station

Mmmmm Alfa

Seeing as everyone is buying cars that get sub 10mpg, this is a wise investment

Buy a ranch in bumfuck rural USA. I don't know what people are always bitching about. I'd love to live a comfy live in the middle of nowhere. Go shooting, hiking etc.

I live in Amsterdam and I fucking hate it.

My name is Charity, want my number?

Amsterdam Germany?

Excellent taste

Yanaha ARR1250

Are you a man or a girl?

Depends on the sum.

>buy land in a rural area
>build bitchin house
>buy one off road vehicle, one daily, and one sports car
>few motorcycles
>open a small business
>make fixed term deposit with what's left

Taco bell

Wut?

No, Amsterdam Netherlands.

What do you mean Amsterdam Germany, as in a countie called Germany with a city called Amsterdam. Or am I being completely retarded now?

This guy has got it. The only thing id add is a custom boat.

PHAHAAAA

Oh and I would open a bar. I have enough money so don't care if it turns a profit.

Just hire someone to run it and go in myself for a few hours when I get bored to shoot the shit and drink.

>fixed term deposit
Only smart answer ITT

I would buy ads on Sup Forums to be smiley black kids

Invest it all in sex robot technology.

Hire a japanese team, with filipino builders, and german parts. The ai will be japanese, but coded by an american.

Then i will hire a team to build 6 unique "perfect women" mock ups. The team will get the ideal facial structure of a woman by asking an intensive worldwide study from men and women.

I will a side team do a study of perfect vocal ranges for each geographic region.

Finally, i will add in ability to change parts and functions
>Dont like her eyes? Get some anime eyes
>want a trap? Get a penis add on
>Like furries? Yiff in hell

Finally, i shall give every 1 in 10 away. Just to make sure everyone can enjoy one

Hey if you're gonna donate me all millions of dollars you can call me whatever you want. I do have a dick tho.

I'd pay off my mom's mortgage and a few loyal friends' as well.
I'd also do a few charitable things I've said I'd do should I win.
>A few people I know would never have to work again, although they'll probably screw it up and end up dead anyway.

Then I'll get a barrel of 23 year Pappy van Winkle and drink myself to death.

Cheers!

Your mom

Probably a girlfriend

Nice digits, but no lottery yields the budget required

>pic related
And probably a bunch of other cars
Id probably get a nice house with a five car garage and start collecting new and old super and hyper cars. Maybe have some rebuilt muscle like a Chevelle.
Mainly pic related and probably a Ferrari La ferrari or Porsche 918 Spyder

I think you're getting an example of why you should buy the farm in Russia or Brazil or hell, even Namibia rather than the US.

Anvideo Gts Gtx 7800gtsti titan xtreme gaming

Well, damn it, i could try.

Id get as far as i could and hope someone else would pick up the steam.

The world needs this sex robot.

Y tho, man? I have not lived in the Netherlands, but it was quite chill there when I visited.

Buyout the old house that my father sold up after my mother died; kick everyone out and enjoy hanging onto the only remnants of a past life that he hasn't managed to destroy yet.

:

>how to go bankrupt in a month

I'm an /o/fag, moreso than many others, but you should come back down to Earth.

A harem of hookers and cocaine

that bike
and some lessons

Double decker ford F150 boosted

Well i wouldnt spend it all at once. Id probably start a business of sorts and invest the rest in safe investments so I could keep the money rolling

So it wasn't an inside Sup Forums meme I missed, he thought Amsterdam was in Germany?

Thank fucking god, I was so confused.

battle used colt 1911
battle used luger
All the fun legal full auto guns
>godbless that loophole that make miniguns legal and unclassified under title 3
Abrahms 4 tread and a couple tanker trucks of gas
Ammo
Plot of land (1 acre is fine)

If it was you weren't the only one missing it.

I'd build a few unique cars for myself.

E30 M3 Touring (S54) [non-existant]
Mini Cooper S 1.3 [Full KAD catalogue]
S30 Fairlady [OS Giken Tc24b1-z]
RA28 Celica [1UZFE/3SGTE]
VW Golf Mk1 [ea888 4motion]
Land Rover Defender [Full off road conversion]

Meh difference in taste I guess. Too busy, no interesting nature or landscapes, fucking expensive and a shitload of PC bullshit.

Sup Forums

Before I claimed the money, I would find the cheapest apartment/house/land I could and change my address there. Then I would fill out all the forms with my middle name. That way, after I claimed the money, when people ask me for money, I could say, "No, E Scrooge McDuck from East Deer Tick won the money. I am Ebenezer S McDuck from Metropolis. I don't have any money to give you".

I'd buy the rights to Metal Gear Solid from the Pachinko gang and give them back to Kojima.

>still salty

Celica?

This

Id start stirring shit up like a drunken dictator.

It's as if you're talking about my shithole (Moscow), man... Except for the PC part, I guess.

Am I the only guy who doesn't give a single fuck about cars?

Whenever someone asks what car I want I just say "a red one".

Yes. My dad had a black one when I was a kid.
Faggot sold it.
>they are more rare than Jaguar E Types nowadays
Feelsbadman

but then you'd live in a shitty, high-crime part of town.

Godbless you user

Nah, you're just a fag

Damn, always thought they were pretty cool looking.

An ass hat like u, fag.

Exactly this.

lel

the irony is

if you won the lottery

you wouldn't be on 4 chan

>mfw any sjw with enough money could buy 4chin and shut it down because muh feels
>mfw G00K would hand it over no fucks given

That's mean user. I have other manly man interests.

>inb4 "yeah other men"

I'd probably buy some land and a semi decent house, give 30ish% to my parents, buy a shit ton of pot seeds and have my own plantation for recreation

aw dammit

that's because its a massive data mining website now.

Fucking dumbasses

Bullshit. Having a shitton of money wouldn't make me suddenly not like doing the things I like doing. I would just be able to do more of the things I like and try new things. And most importantly, not work!

You mean this ISNT a serbian goat racing forum?

I'd get the longest yeah boi ever kid to fly to my house and annoy everyone.

>yeeeeeaaaaaaah

>booooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee

Some concrete for my driveway

I'm just here because h8 chon is slow in the morning
>implying jim and h8 chon aren't data mining
I have to shitpost somewhere

Invest it all in bitcoin and crash the market so hard it never recovers

Hahaha speak for yourself new fag
>different user
I come here specifically because While I'm capable of blending into public, their sense of everything is bland.

I believe you mean cambodian cave drawing web forum

Pay lords of acid and aqua to do a cross over album

Yeah, other men!

Shit, well, any idea on who i should bet on in the 5th? Muhammads Lover seems fixed to win, but Shepards Secret Fleshlight has been doing good

My dad a hearing aid

Buy every seat at a Justin Bieber concert and it right infront of him and give absolutely no reaction to anything he does.

That and hire someone to follow me around playing custom theme music. He would enter every place before me to announce my arrival with my very own boss theme.

This is not a feels thread

A kidney