Ask a guy who got jailed in South East Asia in 2015 for `alleged` child molestation and just got released from a prison...

Ask a guy who got jailed in South East Asia in 2015 for `alleged` child molestation and just got released from a prison a month ago anything.
(.....or anything that`s not included below)

Small background info:
Released and flown back home a month ago due to medical reasons and a new evidence which emerged, which wasn`t originally put forward in trial, and generally a shambles of a court proceedings and justice system. Brokered on behalf of my government due to concerns in credibility of witnesses and corruption, now back in my own country on license (tagged), full acquittal pending reliability of new evidence.

(Sorry but certain info I can`t disclose due to on going proceedings)but I can once its fully over.

Guilty?

Are you in a sex offender registry now?

What happened? Why were you accused?

i thought pedos, even if they're only accused, died within 24 hours of admission to prison. what happened? did you hand out all your cigarettes on the first day?

I worked at a international sports school. Some of the students took a dislike to me (for what ever reasons) and decided they wanted me out. I stood my ground and didn`t go. So they started spreading rumours I used to go in the shower rooms and mess around with the younger boys.

What the fuck. My girlfriend just toured south east asia and had a blast. Is it one of those labor prisons where they barely keep you alive?

Its a sectioned off area of the prison, where they keep only foreign prisoners and not native prisoners. Although its the same building. Its also sectioned off even more and pedos are kept together. I got put with them.

What were the other pedos like? What was jail life like?

Frankly I don't even want to visit that place. Someone even hears you are hanging out there they assume you're a pedo.

that's so fucked up

you realize how lucky you are you're not dead/limbless right now?

Most of them were genuinely pedos and owned up to it and generally accepted their fate. Some were in denial and had obvious mental conditions. I kept a low profile and kept around the older and mellow inmates to avoid trouble. Due to my situation I received regular consular visitations. It was like Christmas during the visitation where the diplomatic staff told me I could get released and did.

I work with 20+ three year olds five days a week and my greatest fear is that a parent/child will take a disliking to me and fuck up my life exactly like this..

Not really I was not in a mixed prison. The foreign inmates were separated away from native prisoners, which would have been a death sentence. Pedos are given a separate area in the prison and most are foreign anyway. Generally both sides don`t bother each other as they are both in same situation. Asians are not mexicans or south americans.

But I did have a small prison `bromance` with another foreigner in the jail. Nothing really gay just things that went over the `friends` borderline a little.

Im guessing thailand, but i understand you not saying.

How did the asian prisoners look? Were they jacked, or were they prison thin?

A very scary level of mental illness, better just to keep low profile and keep out the way. Most were ladyboys covered in tatoos and drug addicts, you could only see the other section of the prison from across the court yard. This was probably the reason there`s no serious trouble around there area. But they would have killed you if said they didn`t look femanine. As for foreign area, most couldn`t start a fight if they wanted to, as most were already very old and serving life sentences.

which foreign people are spending their life in a prison like this? I mean like which country lets you rott somewhere like there?

>life sentence in S.E.A. prison
Just give me the noose, fam

You sick fuck. Kid fucker. I hope you die in a fire.

Mostly european pedos that got sent down decades ago and just accepted it. They dont get given anything but are pretty relaxed laying around in the heat all day with old books or writing. Prison guards are authoritarian but they just happy there`s a foreigner below them for a change and not other way around. Most foreigners outside are rich and most asians serve them. Its a power thing.

He's posting on Sup Forums
Of course he's fucking guilty

Not guilty, almost 90% on the way to a full acquittal, once new evidence has been accepted. No chance of receiving compensations, but someone suggested I could pursue a `Private` prosecution against certain people at the school. Although I can never enter that country again and will never be able to get a visa there. I hold a lot of resentment against poor shit hole country's now with poor legal systems and inadequate protections for miscarriages of justice.

Cool. Did you get some good contact info?

Can you take pics of their little pee pees?