12/16: Bellator 169 - King Mo vs Ishii
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA
12/31: WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Zeferino

Previous thread: News:

>UFC FN 99 postfight social media statements
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/ufc-fight-night-99-reactions-winning-and-losing-fighters-on-social-media

>UFC FN 100 postfight social media statements
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/ufc-fight-night-100-reactions-winning-and-losing-fighters-on-social-media

>Fedor joins Bellator, will fight Mitrione
mmafighting.com/2016/11/19/13689204/fedor-emelianenko-joins-bellator-set-to-fight-matt-mitrione-at-bellator-172

>UFC rep: 3 events scheduled for Brazil in 2017
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/ufc-rep-3-events-scheduled-for-brazil-in-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-DJam1vyz4
youtube.com/watch?v=V5EtufvZQag
youtube.com/watch?v=n_A1cV5EWXw
youtube.com/watch?v=LY7r-DwtjD8
youtu.be/iNxq97ictVw
youtube.com/watch?v=nMxB9Ve0fbw
youtube.com/watch?v=rN0ietnlQV4
youtu.be/nMDDygkMGzw
youtube.com/watch?v=4KoKWf6pLs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best mma show ever is LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=f-DJam1vyz4

Eddie, are you OK?
So, Eddie, are you OK?
Are you OK Eddie?
Eddie, are you OK?
So, Eddie, are you OK?
Are you OK Eddie?
Eddie, are you OK?
So, Eddie, are you OK?
Are you OK Eddie?
You've been hit by
You've been struck by
A smooth criminal

kebab would whoop goobys arse

>tfw we are now in the Artem era

THE HAMMER IS BACK

NO ONE IS SAFE

top lad

literally can not wait for conor vs floyd

xrd for Bisping memorial

You don't win against man's destineh, believe you me buddeh

kid nate:
fat
5 foot 5 inches
bald
divorced
low income

what does his wife see in him?

Could Schaub beat Fedor

youtube.com/watch?v=V5EtufvZQag

Make some webums of this.

>What are Diaz skulls made out of?
>Why is Josh Thompson such a pussy?
>How come Nate wasn't out when the ref stopped the fight?

id love to see him try

>[He] was scared shitless when I was fighting him. It’s unbelievable how scared he was in there. He was running for his life…He was making bitch ass lady sounds and that’s not bullshit. I’m not here talking shit on him, this is reality. He was making woman sounds. He was running out of the clinch. I hit him in the face and he was going ‘Oh, oh, ehh’ making woman sounds I’ve never even heard out of a man before during a fight.

kek

I could heem everyone here and twice on sunday

>You can actually hear those woman sounds during the fight
Thompson, you little bitch.

lol

Can anyone explain what the beef between this guy Rich Piano and Brendan Schaub stems from? I'm reading posts on here that there was some Reddit AMA and someone asked Brendan about Rich and he pretended he didn't know who Rich was. I mean I just saw Rich and holy shit he is a scary looking fuck. Huge arms, thick calves and thighs. Punching power comes from the core and the spin and holy shit his core is fucking thick. Then Rich tried to sell some protein to Schaub and Schaub said no because he didn't know what was in the powder. If you act like that you're gonna get fucked up desu. This guy Piano trains MMA too. Piano lights Schaub up on twitter on the daily. It'd be a good fight but I think Schaub is retired now.

BUDDEH

why is the short man running away from the bloodied tall guy?Is he afraid of him?

>"give up now. I deserve this opportunity and you know this. I deserve my title shot."

All while punching MJ. Just how based is Khabib lads?

He tried to run towards him once before but this happened

CM Punk just confirmed he's been cut for a while in MMA Hour

>Third world shitholes hating on based Goober
Clockwork.

Negro asqueroso, fuera.

>España mamándole la verga a Conner

Clásico.

Bahzil!

you are the cuck of heem

SUCK DEEZ BEEG OIRISH BAWLS

youtube.com/watch?v=n_A1cV5EWXw

It's another slow monday at Elmi HVAC. Gonna be a rough christmas at Adan's house this year.

Kys.

WHO WILL BE ON MMA HOUR TODAY

BWAZIEW

Amanda Cooper is thicc.

>She-Lesnar

>when conor offers you 100k to throw the fight

>muslim
>christmas

I have amateur footage of her fighting one of my friends at an event in Michigan. She kept whale-tailing the crowd with her thong. Shit was cash. Beat my friend tho.

hnnnngggggg

she is very QT

WAKE UP FAGGOTS

>youtube.com/watch?v=LY7r-DwtjD8

Up until this point I pretty much denied everyone saying Goobs is different now and figured they just got tired of it personally

Holy shit though, this is completely different. He's far more money focused now and actually doesn't demean his opponents as much.

delet this

>we saw Silva vs Cormier but we will never see Silva vs Jones

more?

Will cm Punk announce his next fight or retirement on the mma hour?

>Two roided up """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""GOATs"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" battling it out

No thanks. I'm glad Cormier sat on fucking Silva for 3 rounds. I thoroughly enjoyed that.

that fight hurt Cormier's stock and immeasurably improved Silva's.

>machida salty because he didn't bother to check USADA's website before taking random supplements.

No. If Cormier gets his head knocked off by Humble Johnson and his chin finally shatters, then his stock is hurt.

R I C O

V E R H O E V E N

ok

Cormier fought an ancient middleweight and couldn't do anything but control him, he got booed out the building.

Yeah he is a certified goof. Should have claim he drank tainted piss

He wrestlefucked him for 3 rounds. And rightfully so.

Deal with it, Jones / Silva fag. None of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""GOATs"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are actually GOATs, just roided up buffoons.

I could be wrong but it looked like Cormier was in BIG trouble at the end of the fight when Silva landed a good bodykick

check her insta out, I can't really find anymore lewd pics

Errybody's on steroids, the hole UFC, errybody

Thats not the issue, retard, he should've done much more, as a HW-sized championship fighter.
That was the only memorable thing that came out of the fight. DC looked like shit.

he doesn't seem salty at all

I'm not (yet).

Why? He went out there, sat on Silva, didn't allow him to do anything besides that liver kick at the end, won the match.

What's the matter, you mad? Do you feel blame, you mad?

>USADA is just throwing money away, UFC's own drugtesting was good enough
>they only gave me the list of banned substances after my suspension (which has been on the website forever)
>why would i take a banned supplement
>its not fair

LETS GO CHAMP
youtu.be/iNxq97ictVw
youtu.be/iNxq97ictVw
youtu.be/iNxq97ictVw
LETS
GO

silva take the fight with 10 days notice, whitout training and was eating pizza and drinking beer the night before the fight, and cormier couldnt finish him

Winning was the bare bare minimum. Looks fine on paper, was dire TV entertainment from a guy leagues ahead of his opponent. He should've slammed Silva through the octagon floor.

respond to me you goofs

Cormier didn't try to finish him desu, just wanted safe win, we all know Cormier could heem silva if he tried but weather it's worth losing is different story

Wgaf

Shogun, JDS and Werdum are the only likeable Brazilians, if you like anybody else you should reconsider your life choices

So? Winning is winning.

Cormier said, openly, after the fight he was willing to take no risk with Silva. And he didn't. Exactly what is wrong with that?

I bet you're the same type of retards who would go on sucking Khabib's dick but shit on Cormier for doing essentially the same.

Get bent, losers.

Don't try to reason with these homosexuals.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMxB9Ve0fbw

Unironically funny video lads, worth a watch

Guys I just found out that the UFC made a compilation in honor of our favorite fight fan and it is glorious as fuck

Enjoy if you haven't watched it yet

youtube.com/watch?v=rN0ietnlQV4

>Winning is winning.
this right here folks is not getting it on any level whatsoever

youtu.be/nMDDygkMGzw
Lol

whos this gigganigga

BASED

Shannon Briggs champ

JUST

>casual friend of mine still arguing with me about the fact Conor has no class
>doesn't enjoy the epic bantz
What do

>watching joe rogan
yikes

>Gets told
>Proceeds to youtube.com/watch?v=4KoKWf6pLs8

Consider suicide you Britbong loser faggot permavirgin gayboi.

joe's bull

good edition my man

you don't know shit about MMA.

Who saw MVP on saturday? Winning IS winning, right? Stock not hurt at all, right? I only read Wikipedia btw and what actually takes place doesn't matter

Why is Joe wearing a tshirt with a Mexican flag?

We were ahayuaskas and shit?

>>we all know Cormier could heem silva if he tried

the fight was shit in general and the only thing cormier finish is his popeye's

>>So? Winning is winning.
winning boring matches

He is a good dancer

>Being this SHOOK you have to say the most basic shit ever to try to weasel out

Typical. It happens a lot when people argue with me, don't feel bad, they freeze up and say the dumbest shit, you're not the first, you won't be the last.

I love you.

I love you like my bitch.

>Winning boring matches
Me sitting through every single one of Khabib's matches, exactly what's your point?

Winning is winning, Peru. Deal with it you leafless cancer.

He should go on DWTS with Paige next season

Conor's striking coach:

>I think what the fans really want to see is another Diaz fight

>hating based maia
leites seems like a good dad too

how many more losses before he's fighting in bellator?

Bisbong should just beat Luke and take his woman.