Ask me anything ?? Chat to me !!!!

Ask me anything ?? Chat to me !!!!

how does it feel to look like that?

I recommend Bio Slim

I feel okay thanks
I'm not looking to loose weight by thanks

Make a positive change every week user. If you look like this your life is probably fuuuuuucked. So it doesn't necessarily have to be related to your fatness.

> Recommend giving up sodas for week one. I always see hamplanets drinking sodas.

>I feel okay thanks
>I'm not looking to loose weight by thanks
You 100% sure about that?

Yes I am 100%

How many shits do you take a day?

Do you bring your phone or tablet while taking a shit?

Have you ever masturbated while taking a shit?

2-4, yeas I do and no I don't hahaha

Just stop eating. Why can't you just not, eat that much?

The reason I don't is because I don't want to I enjoy gaining weight and eating shit tons

What is your height and weight. And is this a fetish for you?

I'm about 285lbs and 5ft8" and posting on here no it isn't but like getting fatter yes

if you pull your nipples for a while, can you make lard?

What's your favorite food?

Nope :( hahaha
My favourite food is like pizza or burgers or something like a kebab

show boi puss

You must have to eat a lot, or do nothing during the day, either way how can you afford your lifestyle?

i bet your shits are painful and always an emergency aren't they?

I work a lot and yeah I also do eat a lot !!!!
No not at all

ASL?

21/m/uk

Aah I see. They should have run you over a few days ago in London. If you were hit first, the car would have halted and you could have saved lives.

What does your daily diet consist of? Be specific.

I eat a shit tonne too, but I'm pretty skinny. I exercise a lot though, but I can't figure out the quantities of food that fat guys must eat.

why not eat the proper amount and eat food thats good for you? you'd be surprised how much being healthy helps your mood and overall general feeling about life... you're probably going to say you're already happy but trust me man, i know you're having an internal struggle every time your in public and youre the biggest person in your general vicinity and you think everyone is taking note of that fact, well they are, you are a sight to see to them... they wonder why someone let themselves get to that size and they wonder what sad thing happened that made you not care what shit you shovel down your stupid throat... oh yeah, did i mention that everyone already dismisses you before you even talk? the reason you ask? well its because you're not smart enough to avoid diabetes and joint pain, both of which will happen to you, not to mention your heart is going to fail... you know this shit and you're too stupid to eat cottage cheese instead of a family size bag of flaming hot cheetos

Well if you pay for yourself, and you are having fun? More power to you, I guess.

Don't you miss getting laid and stuff like that?

if only we could've have wasted his life rather than someone who was out for a walk... this would require this fat shit to walk instead of sit at home though

Also, do you feel heavy when you walk around, like aware of the weight of your body? I ate a lot of food recently and thought I could feel extra stress on my joints from the added weight.

We'll say in the morning at work I'll get 2 sausage sandwiches and say for my lunch I'll get a large pasta pot like one that serves a small buffet haha they are the same price as a small one and for my dinner I'll get a pizza and have that with loads of mayo and say as it gets later I'll get like 2 double cheese burgers a milkshake and a apple pie
I mean I know people will be disgusted with me and hate and call me name but you know what I'm okay with being a fat fuck
Yeah that's what I mean I'm not relying on anyone anything and I have a gf

Get hair removal start taking hormones and I'd slip ya the D.

Nothing better than a chub trap.

Say like 2 years ago when I was say slim yeah but as I've got fatter I don't feel it as much
I'm okay thanks

Why not give one year, only one year of your life to eating right and mild exercise? I'm not saying go out today and run 5 miles and eat nothing but broccoli... why not make it a point to walk 25 miles a week and eat proper portions of the food you already eat? just cut back on the SAME shit you eat, and move a little? dedicate on year out of your shit existence just to experience what it is to be human? if you keep going down the slope you're going, you'll be dead way too soon or you'll just be a sad miserable unclean shit... choose to be a little healthier and you'll be a lot happier later in life... otherwise you're going to die a waste of space

So you eat about the same as me then + the 2 double cheese burgers. That's what's doing it. You know if you hit up the gym you could be a beast if you can smash that amount of food. I used to do powerlifting before road cycling and not being able to eat enough was one of my issues, now I eat maintaininance which is still lots of food. Find a powerlifting gym and go there, they're all muscular fatties.

Show ass

Yeah like that's just a normal day tbh but say weekends probably call it double the the intake like ill add double cream to my home made milkshakes and stuff but tbh I don't want to me muscly or slim I just want to be fat

Wich leads me to my next questions, how the fuck can you be okay with it?

Because I like the look the feel and just everything about it

What's the square root of 144?

I would say 12

You should be culled along with all the other useless obese beta males staining this earth with their slime

I would bend you over like the girl you are and shove my cock up so far you'd look like a unicorn

lol then have fun being dumb and fat... you know how dumb it is that you even have a weekly milkshake? that you add DOUBLE CREAM to? you truly are fuckin stupid and will honestly die early... you're going to have to settle for chicks that are even fatter than you and you'll never be proud of yourself... its funny bc you say you wanna be fat, no you don't, you choose to be bc its so say to be fat and you think all that tasty shit is a reward that you earned.. nope, you didn't earn shit, all that stuff is easy to obtain, having self control and self respect is a goal and a prize, folding a large pizza in half and eating it like a taco isn't a prize fatty, its retarded....

Do you have any associated health issues?

Post your ass bitch
Lemme see that big fat White ass

Can I make a personal request Please ? I`d be so happy if you could make my day. But you don`t have to.

I was wondering could you put your legs together and hide your penis between them so it looks like you have a vagina. Same like buffalo bill. And post pic.

What's wrong with a weekly milkshake? I bet I'm in better shape than you, and I eat much worse shit than that.

I suggest you abandon your gf and become my slave. I will build a lard bar for you in my 24hr buffet. Price of entry? Your anus.

Yeah I will have fun and I do that because I want to gain weight though I'm just doing what I want to not for a joke and tbh I like really big girls anyway
No nothing
Yeah sure

That's sounds actually tempting !!!!

Actually, I think I would enjoy it to. We have both learned something about ourselves today.

>What's wrong with a weekly milkshake?
nothing, its the weekly milkshake combined with absolutely no exercise and a 5,000 calorie a day diet that you have... and no, you're not in better shape than me lol, you're a pathetic shit that won't listen to the fact and now you're projecting... kid, you're killing yourself and i think its hilarious that your focused on feelings more than helping yourself... look at the picture you posted, you know you're a worthless fat shit and you defend it by saying "i bet I'm in better shape than you" well lets say that is the case, lets pretend you are... is that going to stop your heart from working 5 times harder than a fit persons? is that going to stop the diabetes from coming if you tell it that you're in better shape than me? no man, it isn't... you're a fat shit and your already dying and you know it and you won't do shit about it

Yes we have hahaha
There is nothing wrong with me though that's the thing just calm ur self down and stop getting annoyed because I'm happy being fat

Post your cock.

Worse than a nigger

what are you all about man? tell us the whole jist, what you want it life, the whole nine brother.

I obviously want to be successful at work and so but I want to get fatter tbh I know it's a health risk and so but it's my guilty pleasure

Write somewhere on your body and take a picture & upload

Write: "Mate_RS raped me"

you don't know what you prefer bc you can ONLY have huge girls, you only like them bc its all you've ever had... you don't have a choice... you will never even experience good sex with a hot chick, thats fucking sad... enjoy your gutter beasts with unwashed assholes and boxes upon boxes of pizzas buddy, i hope you live to see the ripe old age of 42 lol

I'm trying to get you to realize you're actually killing yourself, I'm not annoyed at all... I'm not jealous that you are happy, I'm not annoyed that you are happy, I'm trying to help you realize that you're killing yourself... you may as well inject herione, id be giving you the same advice, get healthier bc life is worth living... in your case, get outside for once, eat a balanced meal every time for a week and you will understand what I'm saying...

ITT: Trolly fat fuck laughing at a bunch of people.

dont know why you want be a fatfag comrade (but i havent read the whole thread.) Anyways Godspeed

wish i could be there the day your doctor says you have diabetes and you ask him to kindly explain to the diabetes that this is your jokingly guilty pleasure and you'd like to not have diabetes bc this is just so much fun for you... lol the delusion in this fat fucks brain is hilarious... wait till your knees are gone, oh joy! what a guilty pleasure hahahahahahahahahahahah

more penis

I'm not going to write that no haha
I've fucked skinny girl I fucked fat girls and I know what I prefer
No worrys pal

I know what being fat causes bud and I know what to expect

no you havent fucked a skinny girl, what you've done is fucked a girl smaller than you (not hard to find) but shed still be considered fat by anyone who isn't currently shoving pie in their face like you... so no you havent, and no you don't know what you prefer... and lets say thats true.... you really prefer a cunt with fat rolls over a sexy chicken with tanned skin and back dimples?? yeah dude, you've never fucked a skinny girl, you've never even grazed the hand of an acceptable sized girl... you're a sad fat fuck... eat a carrot and do a sit up...

whats the first letter of your name?

lol i meant chick, not chicken

This is a big ask I guess I already know the answer. But its the weekend and it could be my extra lucky day.

What are the chances of you gaping your anus ? and posting pic. I guess pretty slim but. You know how this would leave me buzzing for the rest of the day and weekend.

You would make my day 10 times over. I love you.

No like I really have done but nice one for the conclusion

I do t want to show my ass hole thanks

just curious, what is your salary?

please do write that.that's my name and you would satify my fantasy of raping a beautiful fat dude

I'm not on salary wage but I can make anything up to £1400 a month

Try Clen

and what do you do to deserve this $1700 a month? i hope you don't handle food.. you'd either infect it with your disgusting hygiene or you'd eat the owner under the table as fat as you are...

Do you self punish ? same like spanking yourself bare bottom with an implement. Would love to see that. A red bottom. Can you bend over bed or table and punish yourself.

Maybe suck your thumb after ?

come on, OP do it fdor me

More dick pic pls. Im into big guys with small cocks.

There you go haha

I do warehousing so fu
No I don't self punish sorry

BUMP

No

fuck... you truly are a pathetic shit...

Okay thank you