Do you think think I would be being a cuck?!

Do you think think I would be being a cuck?!
Pls help, I know you all are cuck lords so give advice
>be me 7 years ago
>be 16
>qt polish girl adds me on hi5
>she has bf but we talk as friends and "flirt" and Skype a little
>she breaks up with her bf and we eventually talk every single day as well as skype all the time
>2 years pass
>we both still single, we are not cyber-couple but we say I Love you and all the gay romantic stuff, pics, calls, videos, introduce friends, you name it
>we live in different continents so we just never bring up the subject to be a cyber couple since that would be retarded and ruin our "relationship"
>3 years now
>she tells me every time she goes out and even when guys ask her out, I tell her she should if she likes them, I tell her when girls want to go out with me too
>one day she tells me this guy friend is coming over to visit her from a different city
Cont-

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cas/6056359651.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>I just say ok we talk later, since she said she was going to be hanging out with him and not on phone
>again we were not couple so I wasn't really mad if she went out with guys
>the guy leaves and everything is good again, we do all the usual stuff
>few months pass and the guy goes visiting again
>she acts weird so I ask her iwhats going on
>nothing
>asked her if it was because of her friend
>she says not to worry that they just friend
>lol
>okay then
>she acts even more weird so I just ask her again i don't remember how but I told her something like "at least you are not going like on romantic dates right?
>she says "well no because most of the time my grandpa comes with us"
>most of the time?

im high

>so what about not most of the time?
>"well we kissed the other day when we were alone"
>I felt sick, I met her with a bf for first months, so if she would have had a bf I would have been ok with it
>"just kissing? Or what else have you done I rather now then to start imagine"
>"I don't want to tell you user"
>"fuck just tell me... what? You kissed? Blew him? Had sex?"
>"I gave him oral"
>"wow... and sex?"
>"not yet but I want"
>literally wanted to cry
>I loved this girl so bad, she was cute, funny, and a long etc...
>proceed to tell her that the fact that she said not to worry was the thing that sadden me the most, then went mad and just called her a whore and hope she died
>"I know I am a whore"

>after some fight I just block her from all social made and tell her if she contacts me again I would Kemal all her nudes and videos she sent me
>"ok user"
>3 and a half years pass without talking, nothing
>1 year ago
>I break up with my gf and get drunk and start talking some old girls I stopped talking and going through my inbox I realised the polish girl unlocked me
(I had blocked her and uncloked her so I asked her to block me since fb didn't let you block someone again after a few hours pass)
>say hi: " hey you unlocked me?"
>"yeah user idk why"
>we just talk as friends, she told me she was surprised I didn't brought up what she did before
>told her we were kids and just to forget it
>we talk friendly for a few months then she just stops talking to me
>ok.exe
>I always liked polish girls so I kept using tinder to meet some, online
>get a job in Poland as 3D animator
>travel
>upload pic of plane ticket to fb
>polish cheating girl messages me asking me why I didn't tell her I was finally going

>I just didn't think you wanted to talk
>she says she still loves me and wants to meet
>I have lots of girls on tinder lined up to fuck and Maybe even date but I kind of still love this cheating whore lol

I love her but I still feel betrayed by what she did, even though we weren't "dating" or anything so it kind of wasn't cheating?

>we both still single, we are not cyber-couple

>again we were not couple so I wasn't really mad if she went out with guys

>?if she would have had a bf I would have been ok with it

>girl decides to be with a guy

>I loved this girl so bad, she was cute, funny, and a long etc...
>proceed to tell her that the fact that she said not to worry was the thing that sadden me the most, then went mad and just called her a whore and hope she died

You are the problem.

lurking for the moment you met her

It was totally not cheating, you autist.

What do you think she was doing the three and a half years you weren't talking to her?

She was probably hanging out with that guy and others, having sex and ENJOYING HER LIFE.

How the hell do you feel betrayed? She was honest with you, and you took it as betrayal?

>I have lots of girls on tinder lined up to fuck and Maybe even date but I kind of still love this cheating whore lol

First stop thinking about her as a "cheating whore". She didn't cheat on you. She wasn't sucking a dozen black cocks daily.

Please don't get together with this girl, and consider going to therapy for your unresolved issues.

you're a pathetic piece of shit
stop chasing after girls that are thousands of miles away from you and get fucking real kid

You are absolutely a pussy and you are the problem. You stated that you were not a couple, not cyberwise (god facepalm) and not IRL. You overreacted and did not 'allow' her to be happy. Instead you make her out for a whore and only think from your perspective.

Continue with your Tinder hookups....

I took time out of taking a shit, to read this.

Fuck you OP. You irritated my bowels.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING END SUCKER !!!!

>cyber couple

Oh god kill yourself

OP she didn't cheat on you, you even told her what she was doing was okay
you clearly love this girl so go with her you dumbfuck or else you'll regret it forever

>Kemal all her nudes and videos she sent me
IT IS TIME ! Save you Honor !!!

checkd

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cas/6056359651.html

The end is I am going to Poland and now she wants to meet, but it has been months since she stopped answering me (like 3 months)
I told her it was ok to have a bf, I encouraged to get one sometimes... just asked her to tell me when she would be dating someone, because even though we weren't couple or anything we had feelings for each other... and she just said "oh don't worry I don't even like him" then he goes on and blow him 2 days later

Ha I actually deleted them a few weeks later because I knew I would leak them and Still cared about her so I didn't want to ruin her life, I knew I would send them to her friends and family if I was drunk and mad someday

if you guys weren't dating and she was still sending you nudes, thats a huge flag that she is a whore and you should not be upset when she acts like one. She even said it herself, just embrace it and get up in her.

honestly dont meet her, u seem to be totally retarded and unstable literally not healthy for anyone

she seems to deserve better than some autist cuck

Where did she leave ?

this

top kek

Hahahaahahhaaaaa! This is fking beta it can't be true!

*live

*so fking beta

the fun fact is that i'm in a cyber couple right now ! but her bf dont know it ! lel

She was sending them like 2 weeks prior meeting the guy again, as soon as they were hanging out she answered like only every other day

Do you mean live? In sanok

You are ine the same fucking country ! go meet her show you have balls !

yeah but I just don't want to be called a cuck, that is all
I wouldn't be able to call other guys cucks if I am one

This. The only way to get over the cheating whores betrayal is to get the upper hand. Post her tits. You'll feel in control and be able to think clearly and make better decisions.

>I wouldn't be able to call other guys cucks if I am one
Yes you can.

U can't be a cuck yet, you never been with her until now WTF

You gonna post these nudes and vids

So you get all of the emotional drama and bullshit like that while he gets the poon and the home cooking? Sounds to me like you're the cuck. Haha.

that's why I am asking if you would consider this being a cuck
>she saying not to worry about some guy, then giving him head

I didn't say I would be one

You're not currently a cuck but I would wager that it's just around the corner if you ever do get a girlfriend. You're possessive as fuck over a girl you have never even met face to face. Get the fuck over her. I have a lot of trouble believing you have ever seen a pussy in real life other than when you look at yourself in the mirror.

ok as long as I am still not one it's all going dandy, thanks bro

You're not a cuck. You're just a fucking ball-less halfwit. You might be worse than a cuck. Some chick you don't know even remotely sucks some dude's dick and you screech like an autist. You should be more worried about that than the "cuck" label and your desire to focus so singularly on that really looks spergie.

u cant blam a girl you never meet who give a head in a forein country far far away. Meet her fuck her and after we will see !

Oh my god, OP is such a faggot. Thought this thread was interesting but its just a beta seeing his mom in a girl. Fuck you OP.

wow i am impressed by how you'll still stumble upon a logical answer every once in a while

found out my girl cheated...should I get her hammered and sell her as a fuck toy in Miami?

need nudes to answer

starting at 5$ or buy me a beer

You are a damn good negotiator, it's hard i reallly love beer

same, so sell her

probably already been said, but you realize you're a complete douche for not talking to her once she got a bf? if you were meant to be together you would have been.. built shit up in your head and didn't do anything about it. what a bitch.