Fat people hate -thread

Fat people hate -thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ybLVj4niQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does it make you so very, very angry that there are those of us who aren't ashamed of being obese? Damn, food is tasty. So very tasty. Sometimes, when I tuck into a tub of "cookies & cream" ice cream or a bacon-wrapped filet mignon, I'll pause for a moment and think of other people who are upset by us overweight folk. Their tears add to the delicious flavor.

Now, if you *truly* hated the epidemic of obesity in your nation, you would do something about it. Targeting consumers like myself shows laziness and weakness. Targeting corporations like RJR Nabisco, Nestlé and Monsanto, however... well, my good friend and fellow poster, that shows courage. Courage I'm 100%-positive you never had. Or, you could start a nation-wide campaign to encourage people to eat healthier while showing them the benefits and techniques involved in calorie-burning exercises.

'Course, I wouldn't expect anything of you. I mean, after all, you ARE a faggot.

>tl;dr: the sad cunt I'm replying to, is a pathetic, lazy faggot who blames instead of being a shining example to others

I throwd up a little at this, nice work /b

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

fuck, this Jabba has to smell like old and sweaty feet

Anyone lurking ?

>t.fatty

Get in before some asshat has it removed from Youtube again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ybLVj4niQ

This picture would be so much better if her face wasn't blurred.

>internet snacktivist
Thanks for that user

Threads like this are fucking gold. Thanks for keeping Sup Forums good.

To each their own right? Adele doesn't owe it to you to be skinny.

>6 months ago
> this fatty girl with super cute faces keeps texting me
> asked her to send me picture of her massive boobs
> she did omg
> get really horny, decide to meet
> face is good 7/10 body 0/10
> fuck it, Im horny af
> we end up kissing and i take off her clothes
> dont know where her ass ends and her pussy starts
> boner went from eiffeltower to lake flaccid
> say sorry, decide to leave
> never spoke again

Wish it was true

pop off james

Any medfag to confirm that those leg bones aren't supposed to bend like that ?

TOP KEK

POP OFF JAMES!

it was user.

here the pics

kek, need to see that face user

Fuck, those really look gigantic

Nice meme lad, wew

POP OFF JAMES!

"Just a taste, james" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need out breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer", you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake, a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy as moisture is returned. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and slicing off the whole piece. "Mm" James grunts as the flake slides under your tongue, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course" you say wryly. James beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy and steak, desperately looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs do reveal half an inch of incredibly thick goop lining the folds. "Laygs" was said from the corpulent James but you barely notice. Sliding a finger into the goop, you happily place it into your mouth and suckle it down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wkld, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, well, today was bliss.

This is what blows my mind, when you see such overweight people just think - there is a normal sized skeleton in there having to deal with all that extra weight. Just think of those poor internal organs and regular sized heart having to work overtime to keep that huge mass working.

The human body is amazing.

OP is a faggot.

CV deseases hate the obese already, no need to fuel the fire

If the one of the right did even a little bit of strength training she would be in instant HNGGGGGG.
Loose fat looks like garbage though.

Noooooo not again

Go back to Sup Forums, damn it

Same thing happened to me, I had my hand down there but only felt fat. Almost like a giant barbie doll.

ITT: How to make your thread reach post limit with no effort

>the human body is amazing
Yes. Too bad they're destroying it

That's hardly obese. She's still under 200 pounds.

lets see caitliness' white bathing suit pic user

worth the read

POP OFF JAMES

Fucking skeletons, kill 'em all i say

you just triggered every trump supporter

popov james

Bait ? Or are you american ?

You want to throw up ?

why the fuck is there a crust. this is fucking disgusting, you know ive seen much, but even gore is making me more cringe

get that out of here

Found the fatty

c-challenge accepted mate, l-lets hope i don't throw up....

i mean less cringe

They're super creepy

FUCKING KEK

My god - this needs it's own cringe thread. I'm having trouble not vomiting up my breakfast.

"how long the model's arm was"
The fattie does not even comprehend that her can not reach over her fat body... Literally unable to see her own fatness

pop off james!

POP OFF JAMES!

I live in a America and this is the problem. People think the girl on the right is not obese. They have gotten used to seeing fat everywhere. She is definitely in the obese zone. This is where Amerifat level starts.

post them user

"Couldn't find a vein"
More like they found the vein, but they have a policy against donating gravy

not all my gains! pop off james u fat fuck, u better POP OFF!

Nigga, there aint no sp00py sleleton in me

Don't have it.

Thanks for explaining the joke to everyone. This thread was meaningless until you showed up.

i started to itch .

Girl on right... better boobs and naked slut

Oh look, double standard

That fuckin skelly, he'll never get me

i'm fat, and i paid for it: type 2 diabetes.

i'm dying. kidneys are shredded. arteries are clogged.

i'll be lucky if i'm alive at 35.

people don't know how bad diabetes is. i'd rather have AIDS.

>bigger boobs makes better boobs
You need to be 18+ to post in here.

Looks like a healthy woman to me. She's not a blob or anything. She has a nice hour glass figure.

Did you said double standard ?

Type 2 diabetes can be curable if you lose a good amount of weight (ofcourse discuss it with the doctor first), atleast in my expierence with some patients.

Thanks for notifying us that has made a moron out of himself, as we wouldn't have noticed it by ourselves. This thread was entirely meaningless until he did it.

POP OFF JAMES!

Thanks for adding just the tiniest hint of sarcasm about to the thread. Sup Forums was meaningless until you stepped in.

good ol trump supporters I mean hey if they don't want health insurance take it away from them>?

t. Mad clinton voter
Kek

I know being short is hard but damn these people are pure evil

>protruding from her pants is not a cameltoe, not a moose knuckle, but what I call a mammoth hoof

glad this sint a ylyl cuz I just fucking lost my shit

GENUIS

We memed jaba the hut.