Shit Sup Forums baited you into watching

Just watched this pile of crap. Don't want to complain about most of the shit, just one question: why the fuck the good ghost was wearing possessions of the victims? Was that supposed to help in any capacity?

the house of the devil, wanted a decent horror flick, got absolute trash

The Master was fucking shit.

Most horror Sup Forums recommends is garbage.

I learned my lesson the hard way.

This. In hindsight I should have known Sup Forums would recommend a movie about an autistic cuck.

The wailing
The master
The drive

K I N O
I
N
O

Ghostbusters 2016

how the hell did tv bait you into that?

does this count?

>cuck

how so? do you know what cuck means you meming faggot?

Yeah, that was pretty fucking awful. It Follows as well.

The Conjuring might suit your pleb horror taste.

cuck is a fetish.

It's also the way the cuckoo bird gets other birds to take care of their offspring despite not being related.

It's been a while but didn't Goslin hear the skank get fucked through the wall by her vibrant boyfriend once he got out of prison?

Everything is there, it is what it is.

This movie sucked balls and TV made me watch it

The Conjuring is shit as well.

good point. i liked the movie though.

good man

you have really bad taste

retard

In it's defense, Sup Forums has given some great suggestions... I Saw the Devil? Fucking awesome. Oldboy? Fucking awesome. Not seeing Ghostbusters 2016? Fuuuucking awesome.

I thought The Conjuring was okay until they started showing the ghost and then bringing in the ghost busters. If it had just been about the family dealing with spooky happenings it could've been great but instead we get possessed mom flying in a chair.

I've had some really great GENERAL suggestions from Sup Forums, but the entire site sucks at horror. A few of the greats are often mentioned like The Thing, but then you get like 9/10 posts praising shit like Babadook, Devil's Due, the entire Paranormal quaduplitrilogy, What Goes Up Must Come Down FUCK I meant As Above So Below.

If you want horror suggestions, I'd really recommend lurking a few /x/ horror threads. You'll have to sift through a lot of bullshit, but when it comes to horror there are user's there with WAY better taste than Sup Forums.

I don't think I've seen half the shit mentioned by true horrorfags on /x/ ever mentioned here.

>Oldboy? Fucking awesome.

First shot + music convinced me that it's going to be two amazing hours, and it was.

If I had to guess they were trying to start a franchise centered around that "ghost/werewolf/vampire/demon" fighting couple, who by the way are notorious liars.

I don't think I've gotten a movie boner so fast, and it made me keep it diamonds until I had to call my fucking doctor and report it for too much boner induction. What a great fucking movie, I'm gonna watch that today.

Can you think of a similar movie?

I think I've seen I saw the devil a few years ago, would like to see something new.