My biggest fantasy is to fuck a mature woman between 30-70...

My biggest fantasy is to fuck a mature woman between 30-70, I've had this fantasy since I was pretty young throbbing over my big titted aunties and friends mothers

If you have any pics or advice on how to make this happen plz post

I'm 18 btw, I'm not sure if mature woman are even into guys this young

I have the same fantasy. Always hoping I'll strike something up with a friends mom or a much older classmate

whats your age op?

this should be easy

Divorced with multiple children is the way to go. 30 ain't mature enough, so shoot for 40-45

This. And you'd be surprised at what they're up for. After spending all day with the kids being a mother, if some young user starts flirting with her and makes her feel sexy again, she'll be interested. Just work slowly and methodically and you'll be face down in some of the wettest pussy you've ever had.

Dude. I've had this fantasy for years and my latest gfs were 15 years older than me. You can do this. Some mature women do want younger men, but the truth is that at a certain point, they will take what they can get IF you seem like a decent guy, have good conversation and you earn your life in some way. Sex can happen very quickly if you are confident in yourself and you are just very willing to show her how much you want her.

what do you rate yourself out of 10?

That is true. Although it's always best if the kids are teens or more cause they can tend to be away from home, and from that favorite mommy you want to fuck.
Also, it is best if she's not a recent divorcée, as they can tend to compare you too much with that guy and have doubts about you and so on.

Yeah the older the better for me, but tbh I'd take whatever I can get, and the thicker the better too in my opinion, thanks anons, I'll keep all this in mind

Where do I go about finding one, pub? Good will?

In the beginning they may act like they are not interested but the best way to get to the pussy is show a lot of attention and flattery. Don't show that you want the pussy when you're doing it either. Another good trick is tell them that you just want to eat their pussy, no sex. After they cum they'll want the dick. Worked countless times.

Nah...your biggest fantasy is to shitposting on Sup Forums everyday for attention because you are that lonely.

That is also true. When you make a mature woman feel special, especially if you mean it, she will open up to you and her pussy will be your favorite playground.

30 is young fool

I've been considered for modeling but the pay is fucking shit so I didn't bother, I'm not sure I don't want to be snob but like a nine, I train 6 days a week and am on a pretty strict bulking/workout schedule atm (see how long this lasts lol)

18 would be hard i'm afraid...but you can use a few years to date some women just a little older, and as time goes, expand your reach a little and test your flirting and sex skills.
But meanwhile you can also have sex with some mature prostitutes if you can spend a few.

Just look around your area, and see where some would go. Actually be interested in something they do, or somewhere they go, cause otherwise you'll fake it and they'll see it.

Thanks niggers, I went to the airport yesterday and my god there were so many big titted mature woman everywhere, had a bit of a staring contest with one of them

You have to sound genuinely interested in older women. Say that women your age are not interesting, and that you've always prefered women with experience.
Most mature women will be flattered, whether or not they're interested, women can see that a guy is good looking.
When you flirt with them, and they start saying stuff like "but don't you want a woman your age?" that's when you know you're on the right track, and you still have to complement her.
If they are not interested, they will say "But you are way too young for me" which is a sort of way of saying they're not interested, no matter how sweetly they can say it.

lol the big titty airport? Where is that?
Anyway, you're probably in a good area for titties. Don't need to go to the airport for that probably.

Hahaha I just happened to be there, I don't think people at the airport have time to get to know strangers

Alright I'll have to put myself into that mindset more often then, I'm always looking for the opitunity to talk to mature woman but I've been with family lately so it's been hard

Thanks for the advice anons, if I make any progress I'll be sure to post it as this thread is about to die