Your grandfathers fought in the most violent conflict the world has ever brought upon itself

> Your grandfathers fought in the most violent conflict the world has ever brought upon itself
> So that you can complain that Adolf Hitler was a gud boy and that the Nazis dindu nuffin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_YQGgOzP0U
youtu.be/ch_NuUgvb7s
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my grandfathers fought in the great war, you small child.

my father fought in the second world war.

My grandparents were nazis so i donno what your talking about fucking american

My grandpas didn't fight?

Not every country was fighting against hitler retarded american

I'm sure a lot of them would have switched sides if they could have seen how the modern world turned out

You're right
Only important countries fought

Ww1 was worse than 2 in terms of qol

You must be like 70

I'm German and both my great-grandparents fled to russia when the war began. Neither fought in the war and they had to deal with people calling them Nazis all their life.

This country's fucked because all the alpha males died in the wars.

My grandparents fought the Japanese. I am glad they did not have to participate in the massacre of good Europeans because of their opposition to Jewry.

my grandfather fought with the ss in russia

My grandfathers were fuckheads who blindly followed other fuckheads to their deaths, for lines drawn by other old fuckheads wearing expensive suits, in the name of the Rothschild Family funding all sides of those wars.

You're a fuckhead too, champ.

True

my mothers dad was a pilot
he shot down 8 bombers and died in 1945
my fathers dad was a aircraft mechanic
he was captured in 1944 and was in prison until 1952

my grandfather fought the europeans with bamboo

was he a panda?

nah, a rice-eater, which is ironic because he couldn't even afford rice

> Your grandfathers fought in the most violent conflict the world has ever brought upon itself
>So that you can bitch on an online image board for sexual deviants and weeaboos

but he could buy lethal bamboo?

who you calling a weeaboo?

he lived in the jungle and makes sharp bamboo for local militia with a machete

This, fuck krauts, fuck commies.

Yeah, what a bunch of tools. Killing innocent European whites for zionist globalization.

HITLER FOUGHT FOR YOU, WHITE MAN. HOW WILL YOU REPAY HIS SACRIFICE?

Your grandpa lost friends and loved ones to Jap soldiers that were killing them on Hitler's order you fucking edgelord.

a machete!!! was he royalty?

Kek

Hitler was an edgelord faggot who got grumpy cuz his art career didn't take off so he wrote a book called "I'm angry and wanna kill everyone" and when he did he got his shit kicked in and killed himself in his hole like a bitch thus letting the glorious American's win. Only thing he did right was kill commie fags.

Pretty sure everyone that fought in WWI is dead by now.

no he stole that from europeans too. he almost own a rice field in '45 but then he got dysentry and the japs shot him twice

Yeah, fighting the JAPS you fat gay dumb shit

my grandpa was an electrician

Our grandfathers were good goyim, allied with the commies.

My great-grandfather was an officer in the Wehrmacht. Da fuq are you talking about?

Bravo goyim

I think mine was too user, i found this in his basement after he passed.

he was a mnalet thats for sure look at the hand/helmet ratio

or you're scarily obese. You fat gay KUNT

Yes my grandfathers both fought the japs in WW2. It's probably more like great grandfathers for most of these kids though.

Kek

>Hurr I'm so fucking cool because I'm a neo-Nazi
>Durr I'm so edgy am I an oldfag yet?
>*posts banana*

youtube.com/watch?v=2_YQGgOzP0U

7:34

youtu.be/ch_NuUgvb7s

Woke as FUCK!

>flex like David Icke

Never thought of this, but you may actually be right.

blame adolf schnitzelgrubber

also adolf was a shitty artist who rolled on the floor and bit the rug when he was angry.

Yep because the people who were left are women and pussies and the disabled. And they are the ones having kids.

lamest excuse ever

>all the alpha males died in the wars
>about 4500 US military have died in Iraq
what a sad faggot generation if there were only 4500 alpha males. thats like a large high school.

I hope this is bait.
>Unless you from one of the non allied countries and or Nazi yourself!

Alpha males only kill stuff? Kek. I guess Generals are Betas.

Sup Forums actually got worse since we fucked the election and turned the Midwest on itself. What now?

they're in prison
you know, land of the incarcerated and home of brave or whatever.

Sup Forums was always terrible newfag.

>they're in prison
you think prison niggers are alpha? did you lose your way going to tumblr cuckfriend?

not reali, the wwii was just 77 years ago
most infantry was ~18-20 yo. if he has his child post war, his son can be 40-50 yo nowdays

My grandfathers fought your grandfathers :^)

I wonder how my grandpa would feel about it if he was still around to see the world as it is today.

With the German people being extinct within a generation replaced by a group of people that rape children and imprison women.

The Brits, men he flew with, being replaced by the same people.

There's still a cultural war going on. One where the countries and societies our grandparents fought for are bending over backwards to lose.

But is he okay now?

Your grandpa shot mine in the eye you cunt

My grandfather killed lots lots of fucking tommies. His m42 at d-day brrrrrrt all those fucking tommies into oblivion. God am i proud of him. He killed so many in the event he even pissed on tommys grave out of pure hate.