ITT: We daydrink together

ITT: We daydrink together

Alcoholism is raw degeneracy

Stop drinking

Will be shortly, got an early lunch with some suppliers so we'll be having a few while we're there, then I'm off for the rest of the day

9am here

Already drinking over here, it's 6 a.m. where I am.

Fuck off fag

>Alcoholism is raw degeneracy
stop being underage and trying to give out life advice

I like this

Why aren't you alcoholics at work right now?

Because were an alcohol.

But how can you afford an alcohol without work? Are you a welfare nigger?

I usually collect about 100$ from odd jobs/quick fixes and buy like 10 bottles of brunett's vodka.
When I run out I rinse and repeat.

it doesn't take much to afford alcohol

I suppose that's true. I've had many a liberty creek and steel reserve after work. Every once in a while I'll take a day off to day drink. I'd call myself borderline alcoholic, I hate drinking myself to a stupor. What are you fags drinking this morning?

A brown liquid that makes me feel not autistic

>degeneracy
Do you know where you are?

In an African clicking board?

here's to brown liquid

*clink*
cheers

Alcohol is the shittiest drug ever, it amazes me that it's persisted so long and is accepted in so many cultures. Think about it, you are ingesting literal fucking poison. There is nothing special about it's effects, and you could easily recreate them without destroying your body by taking benzodiazepines/ barbiturates. I haven't drank (with the exception of 1-2 beers) since 2011. Cannabis and kratom are the god-tier/ sustainable way to go. 6 years of doing both daily and not one health issue. Try doing that with alcohol and see what happens faggots.

it's a edgelord day

>it's effects
>it's

you have brain cancer

How does one smoke weed errday if they don't want to deal with nigger and live in a state where it's illegal?

Was gonna drink today but I lost my wallet

Grow it

who is this? she's been showing up in lots of gets lately

What do I need to grow it? can I just plant it in a pot and use a UV light for it? how often do I need to water it?

Leftovers from last night. I don't work today. Guess it's time to start drinking.

get a job faggot

no u

same, except budweiser. store didn't have my usual...

hope your mother gets RAPED

You're fucking retarded. Civilization wouldn't exist without alcohol. It's a social drug, that gets ideas flowing, emotions expressed. It makes things happen. No shit does it have its downsides when abused, but any historian will tell you that many of mankinds greatest achievements were fueled by booze.

7 am six pack. Mmmmkay buddy. Im going to smoke a bowl and chug brb.

I already RAPED yours in the ass with no lube

I'll bite. What's your usual?

Just rolled in from work fucking route canal at dentists then some Coke and remmy Martin and joint
Fuckin love day drinkin

youre a dirty ugly liar

Fellas, this board is 18+

kill yourself newfag

I'll have you know I washed my ass on Monday.
When's the last time you scrubbed your taint?

when your mother sucked my thick cock

I don't have any alcohol, but I've got coffee and weed. Can I join you guys with that?

Will be drinking shortly, roll for me and I will take shots rather than sip beer

>Dubs a shot of your choice
>Trips is 3 shots of your choice
>Quads I finish a bottle
>Quints I drink til I pass out or die without stopping

I have tequila, vodka, and rum
Specify with your rolls
I will update on status as my day passes
Who wants to kill my liver today?

>Satanic quints and I'll off myself when my GF gets home on Livestream

As long as you don't be a cunt about it

no, get out dweeb

Oh yea? well I took a shit on your moms fat stupid tits while I ass RAPED her vigorously.

strongbow cider and sometimes jack daniels. you?

physically impossible you mental midget, kill yourself. nobody will cry at your funeral.

lol GAY

People get intoxicated on different stuff, doesn't really matter to me what they prefer.
I promise not to be an ass about my preferred intoxicant though.

er, sorry mate, not interested. you'll find a boyfriend one day though

Of course a clit dicked brainlet would think it's physically impossible, my monster nigger cock allows me to rek her putrid shit hole while I unload a mud dragon on her fat saggy tits.
Faggot.

strongbow is for queers you limp wrist cider FAGGOT

you must be 12

Yea, 12 inches deep in your moms asshole with 4 still sticking out.

I told you already, i'm not interested. if you want to be gay that's cool, but stop hitting on me!

- hurt

Rollerino

Rolling!

I'm considering day drinking, Fucking Fridays are shit on Freelancer, so I'm just fucking idling.

Im jealous guys. I usually daydrink on fridays but i go to work today. Will do tomorrow tho. First thing i do when i wake up is drink some vodka.

Have fun my friends.

hangovers are for pussies! join us friendo!

I dont have hangovers anymore. But i go to work in 1 hour.

Yummy.

These days I've been drinking a lot of local Tallahassee brew (Proof 850).

Just tried Kentucky Vanilla Cream Ale last week before we blew the keg. They don't have that available in bottles yet, but bars will have it on draught. That stuff is tasty.

It all depends on the budget. A nice Rhône blend wine, Boddington's, any gin besides Tanguray, or a nice Madeira port when the finances allow.

I'll drink Guatemalan piss beer if I have to. They have 15 packs of Monte Cristo lager for $10 at Winn Dixie. Better than PBR.

Go in drunk than a bar skank and play it off.
What do you do?

If i get caught drunk at work, i get fired, have to pay 15k, and probably lose my flat, lol. Im a maintenance technician.

fair play, this next beer is for you broski

I'll drink to that.
Wear your degeneracy like a badge of honor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Tequila mixed with lime juice/lemon juice/ Jones Strawberry lime soda.

I just wish I could afford to drink Jon Julio like I do Cuervo.

ok ill pop benzos instead of having beer good plan

oh thats ez you buy from hippies

Okay niggers, how drunk are you?

I don't have access to any better drugs, right now or I'd do them. I concur that alcohol is shit-tier.

Xanax and tequila.
Quick recipe for a blackout there.
Always weird shit the next day
>why is that in the microwave?
>why the fuck did I?....
>ect

i'll guzzle this 40 and let you know

1/10, just got home tho.
I plan to 6 or 7/10 and possibly xanax.

Twice as Mad Tom IIPA, Schinnicked Stout (Both Muskoka Brewery)
Midnight Bock (Lake Of Bays Brewery)
Centennial 100% Rye

FYI I'm Canadian

No, don't Xanax drink moar.

Hook me up with that Crown Royal connect.

Most of this will depend on the strain you grow.
Keep room temp between 70- 75 degrees
Use a regular uv long bulb until the plants reach flowering phase.(you'll see tiny tiny buds) Then switch to a grow bulb and alternate an on off cycle (also based on strain) They make a soil measurement device that's hella cheap and will let you know when to water. But in early vegetation phase it's around once a week. It's best to start with clones of you can. If not pop the seeds in a wet paper towel and plant em in good potting soil mixed with sand. The easiest way to get caught if its still illegal where you live is having a spike in your power bill... And the smell. Control these xfactors! With Watering, user, less is more. Been growing bomb buds in Cali for 9 years... it's legal now but i used to have to be very careful.

Harvest Rye buddy, I wouldn't say best in the world, but damn that's smooth

Starting on some Kaiser(cheap Brazilian beer).
Work is dead, so, fuck it.

They don't test your piss at work for booze

I'm , so I work from home and do what the fuck I want.

You a newfag or just drunk?

This.
If you xanax and black out, livestream it.