Ronaldo haters logic

Ronaldo haters logic

Ronaldo scores a penalty
>PENALDO!!!
Ronaldo scores against all 19 other teams in la liga
>Goals against Getafe and Grenada dont count!!!
Ronaldo scores a triple against Atlti, is the best scorer for Marid in clasicos and derbys
>Tap ins and deflections don't count !!
Ronaldo dribbles everybody on the wing in his Man Utd days
>Showboat pony, no end product!!
Ronaldo evolves in a more forward position, scoring lots thanks to his positioning and accuracy
>TAPINALDO!!
Ronaldo is the best scorer and has the most assist in the CL
>He did nothing in the final !!
Ronaldo scores 4 goals in one game
>Stat padding!!
Ronaldo scores in a CL final
>It was the 4th goal, it doesn't count!!
Ronaldo wins Euro by being best passer and best scorer of his his team
>He did nothin and was carried by his team!!
Ronaldo scores the decisive penalty kick win his 3rd CL
>He takes the last one to take all the glory for himself!!!
Ronaldo has most assist than Messi
>He's selfish!!!
>Ronaldo scores a blooter against a top team to make his team win
>Have seen that faggy celebration???
Ronaldo pays his tax and gives to charity
>Why does the media know about this?? It's only communication!!

Why does he trigger so many people??

Other urls found in this thread:

sport-english.com/en/news/real-madrid/cristiano-ronaldo-yes-faggot-but-very-rich-one-5641409
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Homosexual

butt pirate

2smug4/sp/

I thought it was funny that his hat trick was seemingly designed to annoy as many non-Madrid fans as possible.

>deflected FK
>penalty
>tap-in

>Unironically hating someone because he is gay

booty fiddler

butt hunter

rectum wrecker

You don't get to be the greatest of all time without making some enemies m8

It's just homophobia mate, pretty sad desu

He's shit compared to Messi and even Puligod is better than him.

Puliwho?

I agree pierre it's quite pathetic the lengths Ronaldo haters will go through to justify their hate but suck off messhit for the same things

It's like the last Clasico, Barcafags weren't that mad they lost to MADrid, it was because Donaldo scored against them.

The butthurt he generates is undescribable.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Threaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd..........................................................................................

anal spelunker

Willy wrestler

CR7 is the God of football, better than Maradona and Pele combined.

I like this thread, please post more.

BTW, messi didn't play last laliga game becuse he was puking before the game... again.

>messifags

Ball gargler

>puking before the game... again.
Breaking news. Eating nothing but Sprite, cheese pizza, and paella is bad for you.

>PENALDO
This is especially hilarious when you consider that Messhit skied his penalty when it mattered.

I hate him because he's from Portugal, seriously fuck this country

he probably has a huge ulcer thanks to all the "vitamins" they gave him, puking before games can't be normal and now he doesn't even play because of it.

you mean roids

>french flag

KEK

your skin is brown

bait

People hating on Ronaldo
>but he very good stop bullying my gay friend leave ronaldo alone!! (You)

he is/was world class and one of the best players of all time probably but his on-the-field behavior and his fanboys are insufferable

If he was less of a spastic mong and his fans were reasonable I'd like him

Messi's better and will always be btw

>le tap in
>le penulty
>le lucky deflection

IS this the guy you're claiming

>Hat trick against the "best defense in the world"
You know goals don't come with style points right?

That fucking picture man

>scoring a hat trick against a team that has been the best defense in the world for years in a row doesn't count if the hat trick consists in penalties and tap-ins

This so much my nigga

>Why does he trigger so many people??

Insecurity, jelaousy, butthurtism, catalonian gypsism, argentinian whining etc. He's literally the best forward ever.

People are jealous of him for being good looking, wealthy and the GOAT.

He's a tryhard faggot who doesn't enjoy the sport unless he's winning everything.
I hate this kind of people out of principle.

Fuck you Donaldo and fuck you Donaldo bandwagoners.

They can be pretty rude. I asked a group of chaps at the sudoeste music festival if I could sit with them and they basically told me to go fuck myself. Tbf the next ppl I asked let me sit with them and said ppl in Portugal can just be douchecakes sometimes because the country is so small it makes ppl cliquey.

Bum chum

Ronaldo is way too inconsistent, that is his main issue and why he'll never be considered the best.
He was literally shit all season before the game vs Atletico, and it wasn't even that impressive.

>inconsistent
>50 goals a season for the last 6 or 7

sport-english.com/en/news/real-madrid/cristiano-ronaldo-yes-faggot-but-very-rich-one-5641409

This is a reminder that PK7 is an admitted homosexual who throws tantrums when his teammates score.

>Messi's better and will always be btw

>Messi completely controls games from the midfield with his dribbling and passing while still scoring goals at a very high rate
>Penaldo is a poacher
I can't believe this is even a debate.

Lol do you even watch his matches? He'll score hattricks and 5 goals against teams like Granada, Getafe, Espanyol, Malmö and many other mid-table/relegation tier teams. But then go in a dry state usually against top tier teams and be totally invisible the whole match. He's not even the best on his team. I would choose Gareth Bale over him any fucking day. He always shows up and is a constant threat.