Going to a swing club with my gf, waht should i expect? We want to go to make sex with others looking

Going to a swing club with my gf, waht should i expect? We want to go to make sex with others looking
Pic related

You go make the sex with others, friend.

Fat cocks are going to loosen up your girl. Show more of her

watch out for the narns!

Expect a lot of old men in about their 50s/60s. Some of them might have an old woman with them.

That makes sense, but any tips of what to do and not to? Any common rules that are not explicit?

You should expect other, more attractive and well endowed people than you, having sex with your girlfriend.

Enjoy the rest of your life as a cuck.

I hope she enjoy someone cock, that is not a problem, i hope to lick some pussys too

We have a strong relationship that will not change the fact that we will look for some fum with others, but together

>ex-best friend made the mistake of wanting to share his girl
>decided to share with me
>turns out he had an 'average' dick despite always talking about how big he was
>his girl ends up only jerking him off and half heartily blowing him while riding me like crazy
>she came multiple times just from my size when apparently she couldn't cum from penetration
>ends up with her swallowing me and him begging for her let him fuck her
>got msgs from her till they broke up

Go, take a look, if not confortable leave.

Centauri scum..

That is why we are going to a place without friends. I don't mind that she likes another cock

yours will never be enough user

this will ruin your relationship

have fun cuck

pics?

And what about goin only for vouyer?

What are swinger clubs actually like?
Ignoring hurr cuck stuff, legit what are they like?

MOAR

Which club? Been to several and know about a lot of them. Every experience can be different depending on the club. Some are real nice, some are horrible.

Most are just like a normal bar/club experience but with that added extra of being able to flirt with everyone and typically areas/rooms where you can go and play. They are not just free for all sex.

No means no.
Don't touch without permission.
Try and pay attention to both partners.
Be upfront about what you're looking for, voyeur/softswap/hardswap.

Never been to clubs much but my wife and I swing a decent amount. I laugh at people who call swingers cucks. I've had so many threesomes and fucked hot girls with my wife its ridiculous. My wife is awesome.

What to expect:
-AIDS
-Herpes

Same here. No idea why everyone thinks swinging equals cuck. My wife can get off watching me with another woman

Lmao

We went to a sauna place near us. Mostly older folks that wanted to watch us and guys that wanted to suck me. It was ok, but not awesome.

Ew. Cuck and a std girlfriend

Lol...buncha people here who only know about swinger clubs from shit they read online.

NYC based kinkster/swinger here ... Parties will vary. Main thing to look for (besides getting an idea of the crowd) is on-premise or off.

On, you can suck and fuck and do as you please. Depending on the state, it may mean they don't serve booze (or are BYOB).

Off, means kissing and flirting and all are cool but any of the good stuff (nudity and beyond) you need to take home/elsewhere to do.

Yah, you should ask before touching but girls get away with almost anything they want. Don't be a creep...introduce youself before you say you want to fuck someone.

Crowds tend to run a bit older...but you can find places with 20yo swingers too.

Decide up front if you want couples and single girls night, or single men night. Single guys tend to be pushy...but if you want a sea of cock it's an easy night to have your pick.

Thank you so much, that was awesome.
We are looking for some fun watching other couples fucking and fuck too. We have this fetish of voyeur but we are 2 pussy to do it in public

There are private parties too...but generally harder to score an invite as a complete newbie.

It's totally cool to go and (politely) watch. Often the women will gravitate towards other attractive women.

Any other ?s

I am afraid of People smelling like shit, do they care of their private parts?

Most do, a few don't - typically the creepy single guys.

Generally people are very good about using protection too.

p.s. Not uncommon to get boner-shy

And is it easy to convince someone to have sex? I Mean a couple

show her tits

>Not uncommon to get boner-shy
This is true. Try to limit alcohol intake also. You'll be nervous, but if you meet another couple you don't want to be a drunken Mr. Softy.

Also, set ground rules with your girl before going in. Make sure you're on the same page or you run the risk of disaster.

Not especially difficult at all.

Granted it's harder for old/fat and easier for young/hot.

Something to consider is it's about some fun sex and all that so...keep your options open. The woman 15 years older may not be your ideal choice but she's been sucking dick as long as you've been alive...and is eager to get some man meat ;)

Really though, just go say hi to people. Tell them you're new, and excited and be a normal person. The sex part isn't hard to work out.

Very often the women are the ones who ... chat and decide who wants to fuck who (ahem, bathroom trips). So make sure she knows she will probably need to lead things a bit when it comes down to it.

Perfect for titty fucking!

Agreed, nervous people tend to knock back too much booze...which is a bad thing on many levels.

Op listen to this man, never be a cuck. if you want action with another girl, tell your main gf. Dont try to jew your way to a threesom by saying you would be okay with her taking cock.

Be a fucking man.

Nothing is more pathetic than a cuck. Get your shit together, force her to watch you do shit to others in this club.

...and any number of perfectly incurable maladies (moluscum, HPV, super chlamydia/gonorrhea, etc).

Yolo

Thx user

Virginfag much?

Swingers are typically MUCH more careful about STIs than your usual bar/tinder/okc trolls.

Did u learn about std with your parents?

and his gym teacher!