What's worse? Having a small dick or being a manlet?

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

What's worse? Having a small dick or being a manlet?

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

Being OP

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Having a small dick, because being a huge towering hulk with a micropenis will still make the girl laugh. Maybe even harder than at a manlet with a micropenis.

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

having a small dick gets you the woman initially but she leaves shortly after seeing it

being a manlet means you have to work hard to get the woman initially, but when she sees your big dick she's not going anywhere

i would say having a small dick is worse

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

being a foolish person

Daniel White
Daniel White

I'm having both so hey

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

Being a manlet, since being a manlet also means you'll likely have a small dick. Also, real men with a small dick can at least get a girl to see it. Manlets can't.

James Clark
James Clark

Having a small dick. What the fuck kind of stupid question is that?

Look, you could be 7 feet tall, but if you have to sit down to pee, and you make people laugh when you're naked, you might as well kys.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

Both

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

Being as retarded as OP, having to ask this dumbass question.

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

Don't all manlets already have small dicks?

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

snu snu

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Having a small dick.

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

There's actually no correlation between height and penis size. There are correlations between race and penis size. But not height. Rather counter-intuitive.

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

6'3" master race here, but I would like to be a manlet just once to fuck a girl substantially taller than me

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

t. manlets

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

I am 1.65m and I definetly have more problems with my size than any women i´ve met, sometimes they make the obvious joke but its not meant to hurt, also, my dick isnt small so banging was never a problem for me, they just wanted more and more.
So I assume having a small dick would be worse

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

I wouldn't want to be him.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

bear mode

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Idk, define Manlet, like I would much rather have a small dick than be like 5 feet tall. At least if I'm regular height, I can be taken seriously outside of the bedroom, and even then, it depends if we're talking "small" like 3-5 inches, or like micropenis, like <2 inches. In either case, I'd rather take the small dick tbh.

But if "manlet" is somewhere in the range of like 5'4-5'8 or something, I'd be okay being around that height with a normal sized dick.

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

Seems legit.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

Lol rekt

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

this

I dont want a micropenis but id rather have a micropenis than be 5 feet tall

Jayden White
Jayden White

yes

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

tfw good looking, 6'2 with a 8 inch dick but too socially retarded to be a chad...

Gavin White
Gavin White

Nah. At 5 feet tall, a 6" dong would look huge. Also, manlets can be motorcycle racers or fighter pilots, who are universally manlets.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

Pretty sure that 5 foot is pretty short for fighter pilots. More like 5'6-5'10

Also I don't care if I have an 8 inch hog, I don't want to be so short that my height is threatening to put me back in the booster seat.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit