What's worse? Having a small dick or being a manlet?

What's worse? Having a small dick or being a manlet?

Being OP

Having a small dick, because being a huge towering hulk with a micropenis will still make the girl laugh. Maybe even harder than at a manlet with a micropenis.

having a small dick gets you the woman initially but she leaves shortly after seeing it

being a manlet means you have to work hard to get the woman initially, but when she sees your big dick she's not going anywhere

i would say having a small dick is worse

being a foolish person

I'm having both so hey

Being a manlet, since being a manlet also means you'll likely have a small dick. Also, real men with a small dick can at least get a girl to see it. Manlets can't.

Having a small dick. What the fuck kind of stupid question is that?

Look, you could be 7 feet tall, but if you have to sit down to pee, and you make people laugh when you're naked, you might as well kys.

Both

Being as retarded as OP, having to ask this dumbass question.

Don't all manlets already have small dicks?

snu snu

Having a small dick.

There's actually no correlation between height and penis size. There are correlations between race and penis size. But not height. Rather counter-intuitive.

6'3" master race here, but I would like to be a manlet just once to fuck a girl substantially taller than me

t. manlets

I am 1.65m and I definetly have more problems with my size than any women i´ve met, sometimes they make the obvious joke but its not meant to hurt, also, my dick isnt small so banging was never a problem for me, they just wanted more and more.
So I assume having a small dick would be worse

I wouldn't want to be him.

>bear mode

Idk, define Manlet, like I would much rather have a small dick than be like 5 feet tall. At least if I'm regular height, I can be taken seriously outside of the bedroom, and even then, it depends if we're talking "small" like 3-5 inches, or like micropenis, like

Seems legit.

Lol rekt

this

I dont want a micropenis but id rather have a micropenis than be 5 feet tall

yes

>tfw good looking, 6'2 with a 8 inch dick but too socially retarded to be a chad...

Nah. At 5 feet tall, a 6" dong would look huge. Also, manlets can be motorcycle racers or fighter pilots, who are universally manlets.

Pretty sure that 5 foot is pretty short for fighter pilots. More like 5'6-5'10

Also I don't care if I have an 8 inch hog, I don't want to be so short that my height is threatening to put me back in the booster seat.