WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY MY FATHER TOOK ME INTO THE CITY, TO SEE A BUNCH OF FAGS

Go on.....

I bet he only does silent farts

I'll fuck that too.

Fucking liberals.

And they say gay is harmless.

Soooooo Progressive!!

Jesus christ youre stupid

Im an athiest and im not okay with this shit at all.

I'm not okay with that top kid. But that doesn't fit your narrative so just ignore me.

Your*

youre*

what did you mean by this?

low quality bait

im pretty sure you dont understand what that means.

Your*

It means that i'm able to pit the fuck out of those faggots, but i don't 'because of the fagget laws.

youre*

yar har*

their, their

>*Record scratch*
>Yepp that's me
>You're probably wondering how I ended
in this situation.
>It all started when my uncle raped me.

I really don't find any logical reason for this being wrong.

i bet you watch boy kissing videos on youtube

You'r

Not my proudest fap xD

ur

What's wrong with the top pic? Like really, what's wrong with it? Is it just because it's not normal and that means it's not okay?

g-go on

No matter the agenda, rather it be homosexuality, religion, or atheism. When you're forcing it on a child before they even have a concept of it, it's not a good thing.

why do i have this bodytype at 21 y-o :(

No it's a fucking hot thing

You have the perfect body type to become a trap.

Skinny as fuck, dude. Son of Slenderman maybe?

How do you know the child is being forced and isn't just who they are?

'Cause of aids, you faggot.

See? That's what happens.

I don't. I'm just talking in general, not about that one specific boy, in one specific picture, on one specific image board.

Because no child is born a faggot.

hes beeing sexualized, its creepy

Generally speaking, homosexuaity doesn't inspire individuals to start wars, commit acts of terrorism, picket funerals of dead soldiers, execute people for not being gay anymore, or require people to believe some of the most outlandish shit of all time.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to make yourself feel less evil over making the lives of people who have already been dealt shit cards even worse

Then you must also agree a children is free to have sex with adults, join ISIS, become a furry and run for presidency.

HE SAID, SON, WHEN YOU GROW UP, WILL YOU BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE ANONYMOUS, THE EDGELORDS, AND THE NECKBEARDS

^^^^^
THIS AF

>starting wars involve killing people off

>homosexuality involves killing off your own lineage by not conceiving new life

They're both one in the same, dickhead.

Check'd 'n' kek'd

no, your perverted mind sees sex. its just some stupid kid.

oh yeah i forgot, pedos like you are always interested in other peoples kids

Premature sexualization. Kids that haven't started puberty aren't supposed to give a shit one way or the other about sex, and this kid probably still doesn't. He's probably only doing it because he gets a positive reaction from the adults in his life.

That's not even an argument, the human is condemned to pit the fuck out of each other to guarantee power and survivability, so, put your dildos away, faggot.

Are you seriously equating a child being able to express themselves like everyone else to all of that?

Getting to express themselves hurts no one, all of your shitty comparisons do.

Shitty comparisons are shitty
slippery slope fallacy/10

dont wont to be a bigot but i preffer sweet little pussy. anyways hats off to trips and to ah.

>homosexuality involves killing off your own lineage by not conceiving new life
>you're a terrorist for not procreating
Thanks for the nuclear blast of kek, user.

fuck off.
I remember rubbing my dick off things at 7.

Puberty != sudden wisdom about sex
It just makes you biologically capable.

>7
wat

IT'S YER FAGS

Nice deflection. While you're not wrong, religion certainly doesn't help matters; whereas homos are generally pretty harmless people. Annoying af sometimes... but harmless.
>inb4 AIDS

You're voluntarily ending your lineage, with war you end other peoples lives,people who are already alive

reaching comparison is reaching.
Just admit it. You hate people for being different and desperately try to justify it.

he is dressing up, his stance is that of a fag or a hoe, ie sexual beeing, you piece of shit. a child doesnt care for looks, so who gave him the idea to act that way?

>a child doesnt care for looks
says who? Stop making bassless claims

why do you care so much. i don't give a shit about it. why do you? mind your business or get a fucking hobby

Sure, "harmless people", but then if you watch to the other side you find out a lot of violation committed by gay people.
Religion is not the problem here but the people.

lol, my children for example, you pedofilic cunt

>fuck other peoples well beeing

fucking pedo. youre like those muslim pieces of shit who want a woman covered up cuz he's afraid he might have to rape her.

fucking degenerate pedo cunt

>My children don't care for looks
>Ergo, all children don't care for looks

8/8 logic m8

This is why we need Islam

Wow. Someone smart on Sup Forums. I like you.

Yes, it's a thing.
And no, I never started puberty then either.
I didn't start puberty till around 10-11. (which is still slightly quicker than average, which is a year later)

Fuck, I even remember my cousin doing that.
3 of them, in fact! As well as a few friends.
Including one cousin humping his female twin.
No, not living in some fucked up hellhole where kids are exposed to mad sex orgies or something either.
In fact, the parents of all 3 said cousins were mad religious.
As mentioned, I even asked friends if they did that when they were those ages, they also did it.
And we are speaking people reaching their 30s now.

I'm not advocating kid-fuckery btw, pedos can get fucked.
But get that pseudoscience nonsense out of here.
Humans are very sexually interested at young ages. Even more than I personally realized.
Sure, they might not fully understand why their "peepee" feels good when they rub it up against their bed corner or chair arm, but they learn eventually when they jizz at puberty.

the bottom right kid can't read. He is looking at the inner cover and contemplating the book as an object and not as a source of written text.

You what, fag. I'm not even that other user, but he's right. The fact you grew up in a conservative fuck of a home doesn't stop the rest of the world's kids to act naturally and sexually since they're infants. Read a book, fag.

>but then if you watch to the other side you find out a lot of violation committed by gay people
Are you just putting words together and hoping they make sense?

>Religion is not the problem here but the people
It's both

Nice meme, btw

>says who? Stop making bassless claims
ask for an example, i give an example, fuck examples, sure buddy

Fucking hell, why is this sites formatting STILL so fucked up?
It's been fucked ever since the rewrite years back.
Fucking double newlines glitch.

If you are wondering, the site got an anti-newline-flood script written and it occasionally shits itself on certain paragraphs and inserts newlines.
That's also why the incidence of huge paragraphs became a thing.
It's not this whole "le reddit sentence" meme, the filter shits itself fairly regularly and seemingly inconsistently.
I've never bothered to figure out if there is a way to exploit it to make huge ass posts.

You said "a child doesnt care for looks" which implies that all children (or most) don't care for looks. When I said "says who", you can't just give an example of like 2 children and say that it supports your statement.
Examples don't prove shit. You have to cite an unbiased scientific survey of a 'large enough' representative group.

The only thing I'm okay with in that picture is the child reading the holy word of God.

Fuck muslims.

atheism have nothing to do with being a fag

No dude, how many priest have been guilty for violation against childs?
MANY OF THEM.

How many gay people died at year for Hiv/Aids?
MANY OF THEM.

We all can get Hiv/Aids, but gay people seems to be like a magnet for that, guess why?
Darwin's theory; Natural selection.

Gay people is not even abble to raise a child but they say that it's "natural" to love someone of your same sex, c'mon.

>English is not my native language :c

Agree with that.

fuck you and muslims. you have the same god but can't get along.

bunch of inconsistent faggots

no shit, if i want to publish my findings or write a book, if i argue with a random dude about children dress up like prostitutes, i shall just say whatever

Leviticus 18:22
Leviticus 20:13
1 Corintios 6:9-10
Romans 1:26

DEUS VULT!

All of this new shit it's because of jews.
React now or prepare for the faggy future.
I have to reply myself; >Hitler did nothing wrong.

moron, your filthy religion comes from jews

i guess this is why people think religious people are fucking so stupid

>violation against **children**
>the spread of STD's
You should use your own logic: Homosexuality is not guilty of these things, people are.

>Jesus christ
>Im an athiest

>are fucking so stupid
excuse me sir!
my fucking technique is very thoughtfull

Since you support homosexuality do you also support pedosexuality?

nice bait m8

We say goddamn too.

The bottom two are cutfags.

I'm Christian and my faith comes from Abrahamic Religions, you stupid faggot.

Thinking that judaism and Christian is the same, jezz...
With that thinking Islam comes from Jews too.

So why isn't a child expressing himself when he chooses to identify as a cockatoo?, or has a strong spiritual connection that leads him to radical Islam (or insert whatever religion here) or acts on his urges to have sex with a grown up...

Where is hurting himself by expressing himself?? you cant choose what degeneracy you see fit to implant on a kids mind, either you accept all or nothing, you cant cherry pick what you see as "expression".

You're just a bigot, if a child expresses himself in agreement to your agenda or the things you see as proper or progressive it's all wonderful, if he chooses to express himself on others you don't agree with, it's obvious that's the parents fault/reactionary bourgeois influence/Trump himself.

Kids follow parents and specific societal clues, the kid in OP's photo is "expressing" himself to please both, aka he's being brainwashed.

No, and I don't exactly "support" homosexuality. I just accept the fact that some people have a primary attraction to the same sex, and that it's none of my business what consenting adults do with their genitals.

you're so stupid you can't even see reality. i guess thats why you believe in your invisible friends.... kids do the same thing... why dont you put childish things away and grow the fuck up manlet

Mods!!

>When you ran out of arguments, if you ever had one.

What reality? Read and learn, that may help you to check the difference between Christians, Jews and Islam.
Cheers dude.

gtfo moralfag niglet