So, i touched this thing, and now im in pain, can someone give me a quick rundown on this thing?
So, i touched this thing, and now im in pain, can someone give me a quick...
shit quality pic
if that is a "procesonaria" ... you should go and see a doctor right away, your life is in danger.
OP, youre gonna die if you dont go to the hospital within 1h.
It's just a caterpillar. The poison isn't enough to kill a human, it'll go away in a few minutes
Scientist here, don't listen to this user, it's really bad, go see a doctor.
Touch it with your dick
Take a better picture. Also, why would you just touch a caterpillar that looks like that? You're probably just going to have a rash and some swelling unless you live in some hellhole like South America or something, then you may want to see a doctor.
it's a Laotian Meat Needle - they administer numbing venom through two forked mandibles, eventually developing into fatal gangrene if left untreated. Just ignore it, you'll be fine.
Other scientist here user, do this
You're going to die if your mother doesn't respond to this post
scientist here too - listen to these guys, they know
Prepare for necrosis and nerve damage. You are fucked, better kill yourself.
Im from Brasil...
Muito elbow is like this now,
DID SOMEBODY SAY...
Well OP as far as I can read you actually should see a doctor
Beija a largata. Tira foto e posta...
Shit pic but if i had to guess id say it's a Echo Moth Caterpillar (pic for reference.)
Red'ish body fur with black stripes and head. Completely harmless.
talking about Echo Moth
posts picture of hipster's face
Put it on your dick and post pics
Seems a centipede.
Their venom is really nasty, go to see a doctor
that's a nimble navigator, with two curved hollow fangs, which inject paralyzing venom - definitely go see a doctor, op (assuming you're still conscious / reading this)
Sorry is this better?
Made me google loatian meat needle/10
beautiful - thanks, user
did you find anything, bro?
looks very nimble
New name for my dick
very high energy
I named mine the Bhutanese Grub Strip
Op here, the back of my neck hurts, im feeling dizzy and i can't breath properly, im in the woods right now so i can't find someone
Raise your feet above your head, make a tube out of your hands, open a slit in the wound region, and ingest the venom with a rhythmic sucking motion until you've cleared your system of toxins. Good luck, user!
Don't worry about the dizziness thats just your body fighting the venom it's not harmful what you should do is try to get your heart rate up so it fights it faster.
im in pain
im in the woods right now
im feeling dizzy and i can't breath properly
OP discovers exercise.
You have a phone right?
How would you be talking to us otherwise?
Use your phone to call for help if you feel bad after touching a critter.
This thread is giving me the chuckles
It's an alkaline sting from the hairs on its back. Cover the effected are in vinegar or lemon juice. Something acidic.
You live in Brazil. You should be lucky you lived this long fgt. Now gky.
That's cool bro
Congratulations you're turning white
Shit this might be it
it's just a fry that got a bit burnt wash alcohol on the spot and take a anti-histamine
Call an ambulance if you want to live
Brazilfag here. You live here and don't know not to touch those fucking things? How old are you, 4?
Lyrics from shitty dubstep
I don't know what it is, I think I'll touch it
being this retarded
Calling bullshit simply because how the fuck could you touch that thing on that position of your arm if it's on the floor, you'd have to be some massive sort of fucking moron to do that.
I used to eat those motherfuckers.It will suck but you will live.
Mhwahahaahaha stupid human... Now let us consume you and breed like your white women breed with black males.
you're full of sheets !
that's actually a "traumatopoea", OP will notice it when necrosis will strike.
Yeah that's a great picture for identification
Man, how is it I manage to see at least one thread a week with a person dying in real time here?
At least the Russians haven't taken that from me.
its the only way.
That looks like an asp.
See a doctor,
best case. It will hurt more and more until it stops
Worst case, necrosis sets in and you will decay