4 cereal, how has this not been cancelled yet?

4 cereal, how has this not been cancelled yet?

Dont know. I never really liked it but i thought the sheldon character was pretty funny

Its because the target audience (idiots) are under the impression that its smart.

You know it's getting a prequel series now too?

I watched it when it was 3 science guys and a girl, with the main focus on Sheldon and one single relationship. Now it's turned into a romanctic rom com where everyone must find love

Exactly they should of just kept it like that

>kike
>pajeet
>autist
>whore
>omega

10/10 GOTY

The first two seasons were great and were directly targeted to the geek/nerd community, then they had to follow the fucked up rules that other sitcoms follow.
They all got into relationships and there are marriages?? Bullshit!

Real nerds = in a group like them one might get married. One will date an ugly girl then break up and stay single for a long fucking time. The other two would be forever-alone weeboos with waifus.

>
>Exactly they should of just kept it like that
*Should have

Zimbabwe

Dumb people want others to think they are smart for watching it. Others are just lonely and have no friends so they like to see the interactions among friends.

Both are correct. Way to fail at being a grammar nazi. Both are past tense. Get fucked. Idk what it is with young kids always trying to correct and be grammar nazis. Thank you for contributing nothing

Blizzaga

Bazooka

user's, think about the jobs that are out there... the back breaking jobs with little to no breaks 8-12 hours a day 5-7 days a week.

Think about how working as an actor on this series would be... pretty easy eh. Kaley Cuoco herself is set to make 139M for the current season alone. All that money, the money miss spent on the entertainment community could help end poverty and help with medical research.

Oh it's not that bad by today's standards. But yeah, it should have been over a few seasons ago

Because networks don't cancel hugely successful shows that make them tons of money.

>le meme geek humour
>mfw I no longer have the energy to put up with this time line anymore

'Both are correct'

nope

Zoinks

Well, its not as big as a mystery as the cash me outside girl. She is starting to charge 25 k for meet and greet appearances. Picture and autographs....what a joke

Because it generates more revenue in commercials than it costs the studio
To product it

>being this stupid

because are generation is full of retards who want to be smart but dont want to put the effort in learning,

OUR WHOLE UNIVERSE WAS IN A

HOT

DENSE

STATE

pics or didnt happen

Nerd things are trendy now even when isnt nerd things anymore

But that's wrong

Don't even go there. That's a drop in the bucket compared to gov mil spending friend. And if she's making 139 million a season, guess how much the network is making to pay those kinds of salaries. You need to look at reality beyond the bridge of your nose user.

Omegle

I would drink kayley cuoco's bathwater and clean her feet with my tongue

139m dollars is apparently what she has earned for the combined series, not a single season.

Well I like it still, sure at the beggining it was more nerd like and some "smart" jokes...
I never met someone who thought watching Big Bang made them seem smart?! Maybe it's an American thing...

I do think the romance between Howard and Bernadette came out as forced, and Amy used to be so robot and them bam suddenly she is just a nerdy girl who wants love... when at the beggining she was like a female sheldon

Obviously they changed the characters and subjects to fit a more general audience but they still have funny moments which is the important thing, I don't look at sitcoms for smart episodes or nerd stuff, I just want to laugh

Pretty simple; it's garbage for normies. They love it.

Because it has a massive viewership of dedicated fans? Just because it's popular not to like the show on the internet and edgy teens don't like it doesn't mean other masses of people don't still enjoy it.

autism

WHy is she eating such food ?! It's a product of improper position swallowing abdomen, especially under an underarm? How on earth is anything doing this other than setting up a terrible example, and the method of consuming deficiencies! No wonder she's underwhelming. And weak.

It was great when penny was skinny. A girl lie her would never have dated Leonard in a trillion years. No girl would ever be with Howard. Surprisingly, irl, Raj stew and Sheldon would have the best chance at girls. The show turned into a shit tier romantic comedy once they ran out of good ideas for episodes.

>i am sheldon beep boop
>*cue laugh track*
>zork bork shelly smelly welly
*HAHAHAHAHA*
>Protons

Normies and yuppies. People these days are all yes men and women. Willing to jump on board with just about anything

Its the only way to get retarded people to sit still for thirty minutes, thats why.

Community was a much better show.

Zambia

Who fucking cares? If you don't like it don't watch it. Instead you let it occupy so much real estate in your brain it's pathetic. I've only seen a few episodes and they were meh. The difference between me and you is that you sit here crying about it and I don't give a fuck. Now that I've put you in your place you can stop being a little bitch. K pal?

Because Bernadette has some amazing titttaaayyyys

cringeworthy pile of faggot garbage television

What do you watch?

Because Kaley Cuoco is hot as FUCK

Fat as fuck

Best girl

> *our generation is full of retards

TREBLINKA

>Hey Shelldan
>Yes Peni?
>I want to do sex
*OOOOOOOOH*