Rate her, Sup Forums

Rate her, Sup Forums

She should killed by her family for associating with niggers.

Coal burner/AIDS spreader.
0/10 would not fuck

Aids/10

defiled/10
would shun

> being racist in 2017

being libtard in 2017

Blacked

AIDS/10

dude. do you even know what racist means?

1/10, ruined by nigger.

Saying a woman's worth is degraded by the simple act of being around someone with a dark skin tone is pretty racist, fam

Unless "nigger" means something else now that I'm not aware of

Single mom / 10

1/10, meddeling with niggers is vile

when yo go black we don't want you back

Like any of you would turn her down. lmao

keep jerking off

bestiality is a pretty disgusting fetish

Assuming I didn't notice the nig nog in the picture, there's still the issue of her "fuck boy" tombstone t-shirt.
Retard/10

It's the current year

she's hot but dating a black is a total turn off.

future single mom/10

-10/10... that shit will get you killed round these parts

Do white women truly love the BBC?

Would prep her bull and raise mixed child as my own/10

>Rate her, Sup Forums
Worthlessnow/10

0/10, Shes been Contaminated

10/10

I can't believe it somehow shocks me how many racist pussies are on Sup Forums. I mean it's always been racist but holy shit soo many closest racists. Funny thing is YOUD NEVER EVER CALL A BLACK MAN A NIGGER TO HIS FACE. Cause you're fucken bitches that are afraid of a proper beat down. THAT CHICK IS FUCKEN HOT .
WOULD MOST CERTAINLY BANG.

This.

you'd most certainly bang the nigger

no one cares virgin kill yourself

Nah , I wouldn't cause I'm not a homo sexual. I like vagina.
And that girl seems like her vagina is pretty nice. lol I don't give a shit about the black guy. Cause I'm not a fucken stupid racist. It's fucking 2017. Get over yourself. You're family is probably one giant squad of scum. You prob jerk off to sneaked photos of your sis. Or touch your little 5 year old cousin when no one is around. Haha fucken loser

Def not a virgin.
And def not gonna kill myself. Lmao
So many triggered pussies cause of a black guy. Haha.
Y'all probably got raped by a bigger and stronger black kid as children so you have a personal resentment.

time to pay the toll

She's a niggerlover.

you realize this meme can go both ways right? right wingers are just as much special snowflakes as libs- maybe even moreso. getting constantly butthurt over the thought of racial diversity. frightened by the fact that the european white bloodline is only going to become less pure and whining about it constantly. our country is going to keep getting more brown and it is fun to watch you inbred fucks squirm

-6/11