So what are the odds of this happening? How would it make you feel? Would it make the Broncos great again?

So what are the odds of this happening? How would it make you feel? Would it make the Broncos great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=1883127
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a Broncos fan and I'd love it. Lynch isn't ready and Siemian is men

That said, Romo would get hurt quickly

If Elway could make the cap work, he'd pull the trigger right now.

t-semdog or die nigga

Im betting Jets or Broncos

In my opinion it would be a great short term solution. It would be almost Manning-esque. Romo's last 3-5 years as a starter in Denver would be the best seasons of his life, and he will finally get his superbowl. It would give Lynch some time to learn.. and Semen just isnt that good. He has to go.

with the Broncos' o-line Romo would be dead by week 3.

Romo is still our perfect backup. He's ours. Jerry has already talked him into staying. Not to mention he's beloved as well as hated here in DFW, but knows he'd still have it less anywhere else.

He's our backup. He's comfortable with coaching, which he's clearly doing a pretty good job. Deal with it. Romo is honorary Cowboy for life.

Elway will do this.

If trips Romo goes to da Bears.

He should just retire now if he doesn't want to be in a wheelchair by 50

lol you clearly don't know how egos work

You clearly don't know how Texas money works.

But will they pay him as much as Denver?

>muh texas money
i think he already has enough money and would prefer a ring

DFW will pay him and Denver would be stupid as fuck for paying him starter salary.
>Romo getting a ring

Now I know you're fucking delusional...

he's gonna get one this year

This. He could pull of manning but this would happen by the third snap, not third game.

Also Elway won't spend 20 million a year for him. If he accepts Mark Sanchez tier money it would happen but he won't so it won't.

trading deadline's over innit?

You're right, I should've made it specific. "Ring with Denver". Not happening. It's obviously going to be Dallas vs New England this year.

Would rather have this matchup but we all know how Brady operates...

Raiders vs Cowboys in Houston? Place would literally implode.

>Implying Romo is in it for the money

Witnessed

bench rings don't count, and unless Dak gets hurt or completely fails the next few games Romo won't be starting

>trip dubs

adios cutler

>it's obviously going to be Seattle vs New England this year
Fixed your post

>undrafted QB in it for the money

Anyone who thinks this is delusional. He's so happy DFW took him in with open arms for so long, he's so fucking grateful, and we appreciate his commitment and dedication, but even he knew his clock had run out.

He's our backup and QB coach. Jerry literally said "I'm not done with him" when Romo passed the torch to Dak.

I think if we can get home field we can win. NE in January is where Brady shines. Dudes a boss in the snow

You really need to stop listening to Fox. Besides Skip they haven't been right all season. Delusion.

Exactly. Brady operates under pressure better than anyone in the league. They have a better chance than my 'boys but they still have a fighting chance in Houston. It would be amazing, any of those teams would be.

>not knowing that romo has always been a secret bronco fan
>not knowing that he and elway have been secretly planning his smooth transition to denver for years

its like you fags dont even watch football

Nose is totally wrong. Try again.

Has nothing to do with Fox. Sorry you need to be spoon fed your predictions by the media

Even if you're right. Letting a game be decided between veterans and rookies is hilarious if you can't win with a blowout.

What the Cowboys are doing now is majestic, rookie QB and rookie RB leading the NFL compared to a team which blew a SB by literally one play? A play which sent your best RB in history packing out of disgust?

Seattle is shit and deserve the loss.

>a single play from two years ago
Jesus Christ you're grasping. You can talk up the rookies all you want, but the playoffs are an entirely different animal, and experience matters.

There's ways around it but I strongly doubt the Cowboys are going to give up their insurance plan for this year when they can get the same value out of Romo next year anyway

No shit, exactly why I said you better win or else you'd be the laughing stock of the league, and they better win convincingly you fairweather fuck.

If he could stay healthy (he won't with that Oline) he would win a couple of owls with them. Jerry has said he's not done with Romo, but I don't see Romo being ok with riding pine for his last few years.

Yeah, Romo's last season playing he lead the NFL in qb rating and was an MVP contender. No way he lets himself be a bench-warmer

He's going to the Texans.

No way.
Elway's focused on getting a new oline this offseason

I'm more interested in figuring out where the Romo cutoff is. Broncos QBs are garbage so of course they'd want Romo but what about Kansas City? or Baltimore? Philadelphia? Minnesota?

I just had a waking nightmare that Washington lets Cousins go and signs Romo.

I just have to keep telling myself those old DC days of chasing washed up free agents are over now.

Minnesota's offensive line could not keep Romo Upright.

Pretty dope pic regardless. Looks like fucking John Snow or some shit

broncos fan here

sincerely hoping it doesn't happen. i also didn't want us to sign sanchez or trade for kaepernick

guys elway is scaring me. why does he keep going after qbs who have tons of baggage and are eternal chokers.

we gave the choker manning an owl, let's not tempt fate and try to give another historic all-time choker (romo) a ring

Siemian is not that bad and had steely nerves in the Ravens and Bungles games

Giants fan here
I'd like that if that happened. Romo is probably the greatest undrained QB in the super bowl Era, and it would be pretty funny for him to win one in Denver after staying so long in Dallas.

And maybe the Broncos have a winning formula. Maintain a solid O-line and defense and bring in veteran qb's in the twilight of their careers.

The Mile High Retirement Home.

Undrafted*

Mile High ... Where quarterbacks ride off into the sunset.

>yfw Da Bears win da Superbowl with Tony throwing bombs to a full overdose of PEDS Alshon.

Bradford hasn't died yet so it can't be that bad.

What about Arizona?

Carson Palmer has proven he's shitty. Romo might be a suitable replacement.

>he thinks denver has a solid oline

lmao

trumpwrong.jpg

> yet
We can only have hope.

them's some digits

Peyton
Romo
Eli/Rivers
Brees
Matty Ice

>Romo joins Broncos in offseason
>beats Cowboys in the owl

It's like one of my Japanese animes

Are you kidding me? Almost none of these teams would want romo. I can see minnesota maybe.. but Kansas City? Baltimore? Smith and flacco fit in well with those teams and are playoff caliber quarterbacks. And Philadelphia has that rookie who has promise. Even Bradford deserves another year with Minnesota. I like the bastard.
How about romo to the rams? Or more interesting yet, romo to the bears, jets, or niners?

rasm and broncos have no interest, spent 1st rounders on qb's this year

now bears, jets or niners are compelling options

my dubs say romo is going to the jags

Jests ... It's not as bad as cleveland, but why would he want to go to the Jets?

Niners would be interesting, but I bet you Jerry deals Tony to an AFC team.

they looked almost competitive until the total meltdown of fitzpatrick

>imblying elway gives a flying fuck about some "cap"

espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=1883127

ROMO TO THE FUCKING BILLS

The other quarterbacks haven't looked good, either, though.

How is their O-line? I only saw a game or two, but they didn't impress me.

it's mediocre, not awful. better than the broncos but worse than most.
if revis had worked out, maybe. but so far he's been a total bust and romo only wants to go somewhere where he can be a defensebabby

Fucking dogshit but it's something they'll address in the next draft

in b4 they draft a defensive man in the first round

As a Cowboy fan and a Romo fan, I dont know how i would feel in this scenario.

If Dak gets hurt in the playoffs and Romo steps in and wins a SB, does he retire if the Cowboys continue to go with Dak after?

This. He will play golf, raise his kids, and occasionally have to play. He'll probably reduce that salary to $9M and the Cowboys will toss Sanchez to the curb.

FUCK OFF WE SAW HIM FIRST

>unironically wanting the homo

He would fucking die because our O line is so shit.

>tripdubs

so it is written so shall it be

Romo would die and Elway knows it. With our O-line not being able to stop shit, he would get injured on game 1. If he wasn't injury prone, I would be all for it.

bronco fan

fuck no

the guy like majority of Dallas offense players are oline babies and we have a terrible oline

Arizona would be perfect if they can keep Bruce Arians upright.

Tony is going to the Jets
they are about to salary dump shit vets , oline is young and growing plus key players are FA after this season and they need a QB
cap this