I am gender neutral Sup Forumsristers

I am gender neutral Sup Forumsristers.
Opinions?

everything thats not straight is a faggot

I hope you die.

You're mentally ill.

/thread

There are 2 genders. Nigger and faggot. Turns out you are both.

I am gender nootral Sup Forumslaydoughs.
Noots?

I don't feel comfortable growing a moustache and i don't want to feel masculine. Im going through a sex change at the moment and I was originally going to get the surgery; but I don't want to anymore. I'm fine just the way i am!

There is not genderneutral. You are either a male or a female.

No you're not.

Then I'll be a Person with a dick and Tits and make the most of my life!
Trumped

All gender is an illusion, there is no default gender, no one us any gender

What is the total gender of the universe if you add it up? Zero, thats what.

U have to be man or woman, I don't care if u have a dick and u feel like a woman but u can't be both at the same time. If u think that's an actual thing ur retarded

The fact that you think I have to choose is retarded!

2 genders, you dont get to choose. If you want to do some good in this world kill yourself

Still got a dick = man

You mother fuckers need science!

Can you be neither? Both are false Christian values

Can you raise a child = man.

Anyone can have a dick.

Anyone can take a dick

stop making up genders to hide that you are gay

I really don't care, do what you what.

I don't know why people get so riled up about this

To the LGBTQ community:

Gender is a biological function for the purpose of sexual reproduction; the process by which our species propagates itself. There are two genders: male and female. While there are rare occasions for a person to be born with both or neither sex, that is due to genetic or environmental abnormalities interfering with the biological process.

Gender is not a state of mind. It is not a choice. We are all born either male or female, and that is what you are and always will be. Altering your appearance does not change your genetic code.

That said, gender is also not a set of social rules that define how you must dress or act. If you want to dress up, get surgery, or in some other manner pretend you're something you're not, go for it. As long as it doesn't interfere with your ability to function within the society to which you belong, you should be free to act however you like.

But seriously? Stop acting like you're special. You're not. Most people lie to themselves in some manner about who they are or what they want all the time; it's how we all cope with our lives. When you rant about things like 'forcing gender stereotypes on children' because some parent put their male child in a blue sweater, you sound just as moronic as the bigots that say homosexuality is a disease.

No. Youre male or female. You knew this would happen.

Youre retarded user. Go back to sleep.

Wrong, genderless people are unable to be penetrated as they dont identify teir holes.

You are genderless, you are just blinded by the illusion of the church, you seem very religious

>Gender is a biological function

Right there, an assumption, first words you say. Biology is fake, do rocks have a gender? They reproduce, does water have a gender, it reproduces

so are you a faggot who cant admit its gay?

someone help this man

Al religious people are backwards cave people, go back to building monuments to your favorite fanfic characters. The rest of humanity is growing with the universe.

All religious people should be starved out of existence so that real humans can thrive without the burden of humanity 1.0

I might fap to your kind, because peoples superficial mental problems get me so erect

>Sup Forumsristers
That's a bit racist