*BOOM*

>*BOOM*
>*BANG*
>*BAM*
>*CRASH*

That's literally all it takes for this man to break into your house and threaten your family while you're sleeping tonight. Why don't you own a legal weapon?

Because I have faith in my community since I do not live in shithadistan

Pretty much true for American wood and glue houses

>*BOOM*
>*BANG*
>*BAM*
>*CRASH*
>That's literally all it takes for this man to break into your house and threaten your family while you're sleeping tonight.
>Loud noises of somebody smashing your door and breaking in will definitely not wake you up

You do realize criminals go to nice neighborhoods to rob people, right?... Why would they rob someone in a shit neighborhood?

Can't tell if stupid, troll, and/or deaf. Probably all above.

cause I live in a gated community and it's great

>gated

>implying a gate will stop criminals

KEK

>community and it's great

Pleb that can't afford more acres detected.

Because thats where all the drugs and drug dealers are at. Home invations happen where i live sure but they only happen to people who sell large quantities of illegal drugs. You cant exactly call the cops when somebody broke into your house and stole your kilo of cocaine now can you

you forgot to add
>*SHICK*
this is literally sound of your throat getting cutted with a knife because you were sleeping and didn't pull out your stupid gun from your fucking drawer

mate, I own illegal weapons and I don't have a stupid family, winning

Nice dubs

W I T N E S S E D

>only happen

All validity lost. Hush. Everything you say henceforth is invalid. You're an idiot.

Duly checked

such an hero

U TOO M8

Why is your door so easy to destroy fag?

Savage quints

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Small minded faggots entertained by repeating numbers. Morons.

Ketchup a vegetable?

>Small minded faggots whom'st'd're entertained by repeating numbers

Get the fuck off my site

It's not repeating numbers, it's REPEATING DIGITS WITHIN A NUMBER! Can't you see the significance? Moron.

And what kind of digit sequence is 00464. Try again loser.

WTF? If he has to kick a door 4x to get in, most children could kick his ass.

Because my government is tyrranical, and has successfully disarmed it's subjects. The democratic conspirators has persistently harassed, confused, and accosted my people. They are now unable to defend their homes and their families. Everyone should be able to suck a creamy log from Andy Sixx's asshole without fear of some nig nog breaking in to pay for his drug habit.

>proving my point

Morons.

>0707
czech'd

0707 is a better effort, keep trying

>*BOOM*
That's literally all it takes for this man to bomb your house and annihilate your family while you're sleeping tonight. Why don't you kill yourself?

my hands are illegal weapons

A gate doesn't protect, but security guards who are armed to the teeth and control every inch of the border with the actually pleb world and oblige anyone who wants to get inside to identify themselves and show a permission to get in do.

>relying on others to defend you
>fat, lazy security guards who only value their lives and hamburgers
>being a cucked bitch
>no acres
>fag

Fag.

Because I don't need one.

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Witnessed

stay butthurt

>*BOOM*
>*BOOM*
>*CRASH*
That's literally all it takes for a young man, hard man, shouting in the street to take on the world someday - with blood on his face. You big disgrace, why aren't you waving your banner all over the place?

Why not just open my unlocked sliding glass door?

It would be easier.

Quints speak the fucking truth.

You're far more likely to be fucked over by an identity thief than a masked robber who would probably flee at the sound of shouting.

You've been watching too much CSI, mate. No one is interested in your shitty, vanilla, white-bread family.

I have a sks and a Lee Enfield

this is the way to go

>czeched

Sks guy
here still i'd shoot the indurder

This is how it's done

boom bam crash. that criminal is now legally retarded from the brain damage he suffered after my baseball bat met his head. just like guns dont kill people people kill people, you dont need a gun to defend your home. just willpower and a bat

le frog meme is my favorite... XD

>Grabs Gladius off wall.

I KNEW GETTING A PROPER ONE WOULD PAY OFF SOME DAY!

Because I own 2 dogs and our doors aren't made out of cardboard.

>beep
>beep
>boop

thats literally all it takes to call police

kek

hahaha "beep beep boop"

Well got

You can't beat me in Basement warfare, OP. First you have to wade through the noxious gases that have purged these depths from clean breathable air. Then the Cheetos and dry cum flake particles will make their way into your lungs depriving you of what little breath you have. You will have to adjsut to the dimness of the light and force your feet off the sticky floor. Once you find me in my room in the farthest corner, near the boilers, the heat will begin to eat at your psyche. Only then will you see what inhabits this god forsaken place, covered in protective lard. Within piles of unwashed clothes wearing nothing but boxers and a tank-top. You can see the hair from all inches of my body protruding from underneath every crevice of my gargantuan body. You will find that with your weakened state your hits jsut bounce off my 80 pound man titties and that in return acidic sweat will splash in your eyes blinding you. I will then jsut flop forward and make you unable to move under my massive frame. You will see the smile forming amidst my fat bald bearded head and you will know. You will have realized that you made a huge mistake coming here. For here, I am God.

>dials 9
>beep
>dials 1
>beep
>dials 1 again
>boop

What happened

fucking checked

>americuck detected

Buh buh buh

>TFW to intelligent

I own plenty of legal weapons OP... However that guy appears to be unarmed. Presuming a man broke into my house in just a ski mask, I'm grabbing my Cold Steel coming battleaxe. Cause I mean, this situation doesn't require the Mossberg. Plus, who wouldn't want to tell the story about the time an intruder pissed themselves because you burst forth from the shadows in a viking helmet brandishing a viking battleaxe to defend your home?

I have an alarm system, and insta-911 button in my phone, all my precious stuff is inside the panic room, i have a panic room, i have a baseball bat and a freaking longword (although id rather not ruin ut since its for display), also a guard dog and metal bars on my windows

Thats awsome, learn some line in ancient norse to scream at them at and grow a beard, get some chainmail and a belt, maybe padding, boots and some furs, also get a longboat in your garden, a guard tower, and inscribe yhe tree in your garden with ancient norse runes for magical protection

>HURR I can take on one intruder.

Enjoy getting stomped and tied up by Tyron and his 3 friends before they gang rape your wife and daughter.

If you don't own at least a 12ga shotgun you are just asking to get culturally enriched.