Ask a quiting dominos manger anything

ask a quiting dominos manger anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_YeduJz1f8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does working on dominos suck?

which pizza elicits the most disdain among staff?

Why you wanna quit?
I was a chef at pizza hut. Made shitty pizzas on purpose. Kek

Can I see your penis?

how often did you cum in the pizza

>manger
How the fuck did you become a manager with such shitty grammar? Kys faggot

ending wage and zip code.

what constitutes a shitty pizza? one which is lopsided, with poorly arranged toppings that consist of clashing flavors - and an overabundance of excessively wet pineapple, for example? what would happen if somebody ordered a large pie with pineapple, anchovies, jalapenos, and pepperoni? input from all servicemen of the pizza industry warmly welcomed

I was a cook and driver at pizza hutt, not sure about domino's, but the worst was either the super supreme or taco pizza. What's even more annoying is when people want half and half, or thirds (we weren't supposed to let them do this, but sometimes the management would override corporate and let it happen. Pepperoni lovers, or anything with an excessive amount of sliced meats was also incredibly annoying.

Did you quit because you can't spell?

You clearly lack work experience.

very interesting - it would be my desire to order the most fondly held pizza from the kitchen staff, one which is held in the highest regard for the simplicity of its preparation. I insist on satisfying the Pizza Hut staff, first and foremost. From so doing, I could amplify my enjoyment of the pizza from the knowledge that it was assembled with relative ease and amusement.

He's just the manager of the store, not the owner. Sadly, managers of these stores are unskilled adults and glorified baby sitters. Why did you expect anything more?

prepare for a life of plain cheese pizza then

How do you expect to find a better job with shit spelling such as yours?

youtube.com/watch?v=5_YeduJz1f8

I'm okay with this

And the knowledge they were less likely to fuck with your food.

how many delivery girls you bang?

Is it because of Morgan Freeman?

what was the most disgusting thing you have seen dome to a pizza before it was delivered?

what the fuck is a quiting manger? did you even complete the third grade?

haha

Do you get to fuck lots of hot young tail? I did when I worked fast food. God I miss those days.

Damn supreme is my favorite. You guys wont nut in my pizza will you?
Exactly.

Not true. He said sliced meats. You can get plenty of sausage and still not annoy anyone... fag!

precisely - the last thing I'd want to do would be to order a complex arrangement of clashing, non-overlapping toppings (split three ways) at 4 minutes before closing.

Nop OP, but as a Telepizza manager (spanish pizza brand) I do more than 2600€/month, so who cares 3rd grade.

Did people ever actually spit/lewd stuff to food in the store you where at?

Make a bunch of pizzas with the toppings making swastikas!

Is working delivery as fun as my friends stoner dad makes it sound? He did it around 25 years ago in the city. He says he got paid in tacos, weed, and sometimes bitches would be topless as a dare.

Why would excessive meats be annoying? Too much grease? Pepperoni lovers is a great thing.

I never understood why people are shitty to the staff that's about to serve you food. It's like playing the shitty lottery, where winning just means you get your meal as expected.

What were your thoughts on their campaign admitting their pizza was complete shit but "hey guys, we're gonna make it less shitty!"

I honestly find it too funny that brand that admits their own product sucks.

are you quitting before they could firing you because you lied to them when they asked if you had a high school education?
>quiting

I think it's how you have to spread out sliced meat versus just the sprinkling on of other toppings. It's easier to sprinkle than try to even spread out toppings.

I've done delivery for, i would say about a year in total. I never once had a woman answer the door topless i did have a woman answer without pants once though, i did have ALOT of people offer me bong rips, dabs, and shots. I almost exclusively worked on college campuses. I really didn't like it much though, it's not the hardest job and you can make good money but you have to be a DELIVER DRIVER.

Too many anons wont get why we kek at this

Is it safe to eat a pizza left out un-refridgerated for about 18 hours?

I don't think it's that so much as it is companies responding to market forces. Sure, domino's used to be more shit tier than it is today. But you have to remember, back then good pizza wasn't as readily available. All pizza was pretty much shit so by comparison, they were fine.

When I order extra sauce and/or extra cheese do you guys actually do so or is it just bullshit?

Control yourself, fatty.

Can you not figure this out for yourself?

Depends. Fast food and places like dominos, pizza hut, papa johns, etc are perfectly fine even 24 hours later.

But real food, like pizza you get from a local place, is not safe at all

>not routinely consuming two day old, unrefrigerated floor-pizza as a matter of course

you're a girl, aren't you?

Have you ever sent out cp in a box instead of a cheese pizza?

Even if it's just the three of us that makes it worthwhile.

If I said yes I'd have to show my tits...

so... No.

Yes because I order one pizza that has regular cheese and sauce and an additional one with extra cheese an sauce.

Afterwards I get a food scale and weight them while also taking photographs from several angles to determine the amount of cheese between the two.

Tits or gtfo cunt

so you're a feminine man, gotcha.

haha my wild guess panned out

Or just look at them and determine whether you actually got extra cheese and/or sauce, you fucking moron.

Show tits or i eat my gold fish

I get it because the greentext isn't old but I didn't laugh cause it was only funny the first time around and even then not really

Just because you have a feminine penis doesn't mean you're a female. Faggot

GTFO

You're a special kind of stupid

How frequently do you fuck with peoples food?

There's no such thing as a feminine penis. Gay boy.

Have you ever jizzed (or something similar) in a pizza? Are you planning to do something like that on your last day?

Who the fuck remembers the pizza they got prior to the pizza they have now.

You honestly keep a log of your pizza appearances?

what's similar to jizz?

Why won't those cocksuckers let me put mango habanero sauce on a pizza when I order online? Have to call that shit in every fucking time.

Underrated post

>how to get replies

I admire your autism

I do not, but I can tell the difference between regular and extra cheese/sauce because I'm not a fucking retard. Seriously, it should be illegal to be as fucking stupid as you are.

Jazz?

It deserves an answer

Periods?

For instance, if you ordered anchovies, you definitely got ass crack sweat with that. Spit on A LOT of pizzas. I was 17 and not a very good person.

Is your name nick?

Can you put Jazz on a pizza? and if you can should it only be done by a nigger otherwise it may look like cultural appropriation

Why don't you just order the sauce and put it on afterward.

getting angry over pizza.....

The domino's I go to,all the employees are always stoned.

why the fuck dont you cucks deliver to my house when its right down the street from you

... and now you're 18 now and so much more wiser and mature.

You misspelled "getting angry over retarded cunts"

like what you cook pizza in

It's my 40th birthday today ;)

good one! I liked that

Just buy regular shit like all dress or something why u gotta make everything over complicated is your name jeremy

happy birthday - you should celebrate with a pizza party, consisting of one cheese pizza and one cheese pizza

yeah, but it only has two syllables - so you pronounce it "Jermy", emphasis on the midpoint between the R and the M

>implying a pizza they have on the fucking menu is not "regular shit"
Seriously, if your job as "pizza maker" is annoying to you, just fucking give up and be homeless.

Because you, you fat fuck should walk there yourself and get it... Fuck how american are you really mate?

>But real food, like pizza you get from a local place, is not safe at all
I'm glad I live in Italy, these pizza horror stories are terrifying.

where in Italy? it's a nice place - I like eating food there

you should be in jail

Is the pizza really worth it?

>I've had it before and I can say no

Pretty much this. There is a window of about an hour that pepperonis are pristine, and easily separable. After this interval from cool to sitting in the "make table", the quality exponentially decreases in terms of their ease of application. They get very greasy, stick together, and don't stack very nicely (here is a technique, almost as if you are grasping a handful of poker chips). They also tend to get folded and stick together.

No but mine is and i work at dominos too.

could I request a single, solid slab of stacked, warm pepperoni in the center of a plain cheese pizza? So I don't inconvenience anybody stationed at the make table? I prefer the toppings to be separated in segregated clusters. I'd like to order this, but I'm worried they'd assume I was prank calling and discretely urinate on my pizza.

I'm the guy who used to work at pizza hutt above. I never understood how their pizza got shit on more than ours. At least they make their dough from scratch. Ours came as frozen disks. Our sauce was made from concentrate; it came in plastic pouches, and we would pour it into a giant bucket and stir in water.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nick you're a faggot. And I hate you. You don't know everything and you're a dumbass. Quit acting like you deserve a fucking raise. You can even do inventory right. You piece of shit

James?