Do you enjoy the films of Kevin Smith?

Do you enjoy the films of Kevin Smith?

No. He's a one-trick pony who does nothing but shill stuff from companies.

Isnt he a Jonah Hill type, up and down heavily in weight?

I sometime accidently play O&A shows where Kevin Smith is a guest, and I've grown to really hate him. He has this tryhard high school pothead cadence that is enfuriating.

what the fuck is his problem? why would anybody wear this, fat or skinny

those fucking shorts trigger me to no end

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess he couldn't find jeans that fit so he custom made one and said fuck the cuffs he's going all out

Did he rob a giant?

37 Dicks is literally the only funny thing he's ever written

>TRY NOT TO SUCK ANY DICK ON YOUR WAY TO THE PARKING LOT
>HEY YOU GET BACK HERE

>Daughter's name is Harley Quinn Smith

why does he wear the giant suit?

And why the fuck does he wear giant shorts with it? He looks like a fucking penguin

Holy shit those jengas
Niggas stuck from the 90's reeee

I can't even imagine those shorts looking normal on any human.

You are doing it wrong you filthy nigger

how can a fat fuck like him still buy clothes that are too large for him?

Can you consider those as "shorts"? They are basically pants at that point

Oi, gimme my daisy duke's back muggle!

The fuck is going on here?

No. Not a single one. He has always been absolute trash.

I was pleased when he said he was retiring so I would have to hear about his no talent ass ever again, but the fat shit's ego was just too large for that to ever fucking happen.

>The fuck is going on here?
Do you really want to know?

He's watching the season finale of Daredevil. Not kidding.

its the flash but holy shit, you weren't joking

I will never understand this.
Lets just say, ok, youre THAT big of a pussy nerd that you bowl your eyes out watching a flash tv show..ok. Why THE FUCK would you film it and upload it? I suspect its for "nerd cred" or some shit, but holy fuck this is literally ZERO self-awareness

I liked Kevin Smith and his podcast until he did Zack and Miri and started smoking weed. Now he's a paranoid loser who has lost any funny charisma he ever had.

>I'm dying Lauren
context?

how can a director be so moved by a tv show filmed and written so amateurishly?

that's the episode of Flash he directed himself.

What the fuck is he doing?

mike cucked jay with a girl called lauren then when he was drunk and vomiting he told her "i'm dying lauren"

It's like samurai pants.

N E W

CLASSIC GILCHRIST was 3 and a half years ago

cute couple

Look at this balding cuck manlet.

When is he going to admit life cucked him? his own hair is cucking its way off his head to get away.
Balding? Check., Fat? Check. Disgusting? Check.

Does he admit any of this? No he just munches blocks of cheese in public like a fucking pig.

All his movies are shit, he has the sense of humour of a 12 year old.

What the FUCK is this guy wearing? It makes me angry just looking at it REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wanna fuck harley quinn

>fucking white peeopleZ

Yeah, I dunno what it is about her but I would plow her all day and night, to be honest senpai

Someone needs to shop in a pic of his daughter with some negro boys in the corner.

Kevin smith lost like 100 pound recently

He take a shit?

Yeah it's called Yoga Hosers.

kek

I just watched Holidays last night, and his segment was by far the worst one. That's saying something too because they were all awful. He needs to stop casting his fucking family. At least his wife can somewhat act, but his daughter is fucking terrible at it.

DUDE
90s
LMAO

yes. i like a lot of his stuff. i even liked Tusk. idk if ill like Bratzis tho, that looks pretty fuckin dumb. i said the same thing about tusk but ill see.

pffft that niggress is interested in the swagger

I can't believe he got mad at the airline for his own obesity. At least it got him to start losing weight