Anyone got some good tips for hiding cams in a bathroom? my gf's friend is staying over tonight and she' hot as fuck...

anyone got some good tips for hiding cams in a bathroom? my gf's friend is staying over tonight and she' hot as fuck. really want to try to catch her showering or something but im having a hard time figuring out how to go about it.

also general hidden cam thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B015SV38HW/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1490374695&sr=8-2-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=spy cam&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

degenerate

What kind of camera? Using a phone?

don't get caught

yeah all i really have is my phone

not going to work , if you want to do it property you need proper gear , if you dont want to spend to much get those nanycams

Find a bottle of shampoo big enough to put your phone in and cut a tiny hole just barely big enough for your camera to see through but not big enough to be noticeable and just leave it out. Takes some work but the payoffs are nice

Close, but a better option is an empty bottle of bleach or some other cleaning product as nobody wants to clean someone elses bathroom so the chance of it being picked up is a lot slimmer.

Post the vid of this girl
please user

id suggest buying something off amazon for like 30 bucks

Fuck true

don't do it, it almost cost me everything I hold dear in life.

Hid my phone in a tissue box with a tissue box cover over it. Worked flawlessly

amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B015SV38HW/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1490374695&sr=8-2-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=spy cam&psc=1

Moar pix

I use a cheap gopro type camera hidden in a medicine box. Nobody wants to go through your medicines!

Use a dash cam

You still got the video?

It would be the first thing I did if I came to your house.

The thing about go pros is that the light flickers while recording

more

youre dumb as shit if you do this. if youre caught, shes going to tell everyone about it, and this kind of thing spreads like wildfire. youll never be trusted by anyone again and may even struggle to find employment.

No balls

More of her

why is there someone else in the bathroom with her?

Youll legit rek your life if caught. Jerk that retardation out yo dick.

here is my tip,
get your gf and her friend drunk, make them kiss.
Enjoy the show and maybe get a threesome

One of her friends

Bumped

I second this. literally every house I go into