Hey fags, I'm a sales associate in computers at Best Buy. Ask me anything

Hey fags, I'm a sales associate in computers at Best Buy. Ask me anything.

bump

You're hot

Why aren't you at home collecting unemployment like every other nigger?

Hourly pay? What about Geek Squad techs, know their pay?

How do I turn on my computer?

Who'd you steal that best buy shirt from, nigger?

I thought prisons had bars

Was the nigger wearing nikes?

I make 14 an hour as a full time. GS makes about the same iirc.

Stock Photo

You stealing that?

Where can I download more deditated wam?

why isn't my linux working?

downloadmoreram.com

install gentoo

How many of your "family" now have new computers?

Aah! It worked! Thank you!

kek

All of them. I've gotten credit apps and GSP/Services out of all of them too.

BS ... Niggers ain't buying that shit

I'm white af. The photo is a stock photo.

If you were to wake up tomorrow and have a job at a proper computer store instead of the Walmart of electronics, how long do you think you would last?

As long as they'd need me. I'm not one of the ignorant employees.

but why

Do you have any certification/schooling for IT? I'm working towards my A+ cert right now and working up from there, wondering what opportunities just having the A+ will open up.

Did you stolen something already?

No IT certifications, but I do have ACA certifications for Flash/Photoshop. The A+ does open up Geek Squad, but they still like to see sales experience above everything else.

Why would I need to steal when I get an employee discount.

I pay 5% above company cost.

That 15 dollar micro USB cable costs me 74 cents.

That 300 dollar Magnolia speaker costs me less than 50 bucks.

I also get absurd discounts on GSP/Services.

how manny over pice ed pcs do you sell a day or do thay just pay you not to steal shit being a nigger and all

I sell about 1300 an hour in computers. So about 1-3 per hour, or about 8-24 in a day, depending on traffic and demographics.

Return the top you thieving nigger.

wow thats realy cool i worked at a meet packing place and we did not get any diconts on any prodocks and the pay was shit for back bracking laber

thats nice bro i had a best buy by near me years a go they closed not shore y but o most evey place like that he closed whare i live

Nigger caught stealing shit posing as a Best Buy employee. Get's his shit pushed in on a Chinese Finger Painting Board and now claims he's white.
Nice try Jamal

But they measure how much you buy right? I mean you can't go buying expensive stuff every week. What are the limitations?

There aren't any limitations, it's more that I get taxed on any discounts above 20% as if it were income. So if I get a 40% discount on a 100 dollar item, I get taxed on 20 dollars as if it was income.

I'm also not allowed to let anyone else use the discount; so I can't resell the stuff I buy with it, nor can I get compensated for it.

How did you get so tan?

Why do fags work in areas they're uneducated in? Every single person I ask a question to in the electronics departments always stare at me, then look down at the product in question and say, "I'm not sure about that, but I could look it up for you."

Just go home if you're that retarded. Learn up about the shit you're working with you useless faggots. Even if I ask if they could look in the back for something that's out, they tell me "We don't have any more, sorry" like I don't know they have an entire backroom full of bins with a system in those handhelds that allows you to fucking scan and check.

All of you who do this are pure cancer and don't deserve a job.

Florida + Actually going outside
I actually know what I'm selling. Wish I could say the same about most of my co-workers, but I blame that more on management forcing people to speed through e-learnings quickly rather than taking the time to comprehend and learn from them.

As for the idiots not checking the back, if you're in a Best Buy, tell them to look it up on RSS/Coreblue. If they refuse, get a manager involved. They're not doing their job if they just say "We don't have any more."