When was the first time you smoked weed?

When was the first time you smoked weed?

15 at my first job, started smoking daily at 16, that was four years ago and I haven't had a day without a toke

God wtf user, if only I knew where you lived I could send you some dank purple and not that dried up turds you're smoking. Also sophomore year of highschool

I was 19 or 20 and my roommate used to do it all the time. Until that point I was super against it tbh

Was at a mates place. Had a 6 pack beforehand. As they say, beer before bong and you're doing it wrong. I remember throwing up in the toilet... except, I thought that I was still in the lounge room - I was so fucked I that my sight was disconnected from reality.

At Italy rn. Some guy just sold this to us for 50€/16 grams

Erasmus. Two of the best things in life

Would not touch it at that price. Especially if it looked like that. Ew.

I mean for the price i guess it isnt to bad,but still user get a better connect man. I don't want someone smoking D grade weed

I was 13 , we stole a few roaches from my friends mom. We smoked that shit in a field behind the police station

February 15, 2003

He is in Europe though its harder to get, where I live in California you can get an oz of OG for under 80$ if you find a good enough deal at a dispensary

It may look like shit but it's cheap as fuck and does the job

>be me
>be 10 years old
>living with my grandma and my jackass cousin who lives in our second story garage
>grandmas making dinner and i have to get my cousin upstairs
>go upstairs into our garage to find my cousin and his friends all smoking something that smells funny
>tell him grandma made food and that he needs to get his happy ass downstairs
>ignores me and asks if i wanna smoke weed out of his huge bong
>i ask if it's like a cigarette cause i know smoking is bad but don't know what the fuck weed it
>cousin says no and it's good for you
>i say fuck it and decide to try it
>i get loaded a whole fat fucking bowl of weed
>he tells me to give the bong the succ when he torches the bowl
>i proceed to do so
>ohshit.jpg
>couldn't hold it in and blew it all back into the bong after the down stem was removed
>blow a whole tidal wave of bong water all over my tom and jerry nightshirt
>cousin and his friends laugh at me
>imreallyfeelingitmrkrabs.jpg
>i just proceed to walk out stoned af downstairs covered in bong water
>walk into the kitchen past grandma stoned af and she stops me
>"Is cousin coming down user?"
>I reply with a quiet no and proceed to keep walking, stumbling all over the place like i'm drunk af
>"well don't you want any dinner user?"
>no.jpg
>proceed to descend downstairs into my room to sleep
>have the best sleep ever in my life
>whole experience felt like it took several hours when it really only took ten minutes
>mfw
that was thirteen years ago in 2004

>that socially stunted

Cheapest oz I've gotten in Australia was $280, but it looked far better than that shit so I'm not bothered.

I was 12 my mum said come try this

around last christmas cheese fuckes you up

I was fourteen or fifteen in my physical education class while running a lap around the campus football field. Tiny white boy named Jake told me to hit his little pen cap lol. 21 now and haven't stopped since that day.

in USA it averages out to less than a $100 for a oz. IF anyone of you guys ever come to California I would take full advantage lol

That's some ugly and dry nugs you got there.

Kek

What did your grandma make? Was she mad Yall didn't eat

I was 17 and I was meeting this 22 year old girl I found on Fetlife for the second time. She was jittery, and said it was because she hadn't smoked pot that day, and she had an anxiety disorder so pot chilled her out.

We went back to her house and smoked a bit. I didn't get high, probably cause I was a nervous as fuck beta.

Fucked her in the ass the weekend after that, and smoked pot for the second time. Weird girl. Only woman I've ever met who was 100% comfortable in her own body, but she always had her hair cut short.
I wouldn't sleep with her now, but hey. I lost my virginity to her.

Junior year of Highschool. Was hanging out with a buddy and some of his friends, and they all pinned and held me down, and put the piece up to my mouth, and plugged my nose shut. Ended up taking a huge hit, coughing my lungs up, and started cracking up. I dont smoke too frequently now, but im glad I got it done that night

No I'm pretty sure she knew about it, she's never liked it before and never agreed with it, as long as nobody smokes in the house it's cool, can't really remember what she made, I didn't get the munchies the first time i smoked