Well, how do you stop Chad Thundercock?

Well, how do you stop Chad Thundercock?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRqhOTtDjk5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna /thread this in 2 minutes just wait!

Have a bump

Virgin?

Not my gf.

While trying to bump I got this message, wasn't aware I was banned

Here you go!

/thread

How is he going to do it now?

I challenge him to a holmgang for flirting with my gf then rip his limbs off and use them as dildos to finish him off

There is but one way

One way only

By summoning Bojack Hammercock!

How long did you wait for this thread to post your shitty gifs?

If I was less lazy, I'd shoop chad fucking you and everyone loving it.

im guessing all year

why did I laugh?

Just educate him about feminism, turning him into Chad Thundercuck. Then screw his gf for good measure.

Here I made it HD and added some "reality" to it! :)

I'd say a Chad Thundercock stole your qtpi girlfriend but no girl would ever be attracted to you let alone consider touching you.

I challenge him to a holmgang for flirting with my gf then rip his limbs off and use them as dildos to finish him off

oh no, my feelings, some faggot said some shit.

Grow up, cunt

I thought he was giving Chad a handy at first.

Suck a dick, faggot

Some jocks were bullying me at school last year. There were 3 of them, they teased me all the time. Well, I spent months training the art of Bushido. I learned how to speak Japanese too. Using a katana I bought from Sakura-con, I honed my skills. I showed up to school one day after I reached black belt in Bushido. I had a long leather trenchcoat, hair in a ponytail, and a classy trilby on my head. The jocks approached me, wearing their letterman jackets
>"hey fag, why are you so gay?"
I get into Bushido stance
I focus my ancestors power as I grab the handle of my Katana, hidden under my trenchcoat.
>"Shinu tame no junbi" (prepare to die)
The school security cameras just show 3 jocks falling over, their heads and arms falling off. My Bushido was so fast, the cameras couldn't catch any movement. That's why I'm not in jail. Actually, I'm in a polyamory relationship with all 3 of the jocks cheerleader girlfriends. Thank you for hearing my tale.

Eat shit, fuckwit

why do you think that she's virgin?

This is sum gud shit. Protect the virgin qtπ.

I inform Chad that someone of African descent off to the right called him 'fagballs cuntface', and watch as he descends upon the nearest bystander in a storm of testosterone and overcompensation. I then take my girlfriend to lunch.

Let him have her then go home and write a scathing post about him on fyahand.com

Good job, man.

That's fucking kawaii. Nervous girls are the best.

Goddammit why do I love the one's that are shy?

I enjoyed the gifs

I love how the gf doesn't give a shit at all

It's because she is one of those weeb pillows

Shit are hiding in her panties.

that might explain the virgin part, and why I have a gf

by knowing jiu jitsu:

forgot to attach this
instagram.com/p/BRqhOTtDjk5/