Fucked this girl for five years but now she has a boyfriend...

Fucked this girl for five years but now she has a boyfriend. She was over the other night hanging out with my roommate and walked into my room while I was jerking off. She has always loved my cock and still talks to me about it even though she has a boyfriend now. She'd be down for a threesome if it wouldn't fuck her relationship up. But anyway, this is the picture I took when she walked in.

Second pic. I wish nobody else was home cuz she'd have come right in and jumped on my cock.

Have nudes from when you fucked?

>Beached land whale walks in on fat slob jerking off
>Fat slob takes photos and posts it to Sup Forums confirming he is a cuckold
>Thinks this is something to brag about

>Man the harpoons

Sage

>having a wank
>someone comes into the room
>oh shit better take a picture of them, that's the priority here

>she loves your dick, but she has a boyfriend
Possible cuckquean in the making.

This is her, you fucking faggot. How is this being a cuckold? You're a fucking retard.

Nudes

I would cuck the shit out of that faggot if she'd let me. And she probably would, given I get her a little drunk. She's into all kinds of shit.

u mad cuck?

Also, the reason we're not still fucking and she settled on a boyfriend is because she's also my sister's best friend, and my sister raised all kinds of hell when she found out I was fucking her friend(s).

Just not into you

You literally don't understand the meaning of the word "cuck," do you?

Lol, deffinitely not the same girl

OP is just a sad fuck, who doesnt get laid, so he makes up a fake story on Sup Forums to feel better about himself

Like most of the "pics you shouldnt share" threads

Go do an hero

You are completely fucking retarded. If anyone is mad here, it's you. You obviously care so much about this because you're exactly what you just described and you can't own up to it, so you project it on Sup Forums like a tremendous faggot.

But OP posts on Sup Forums, of course he'd have his camera ready while masturbating. How else could he start a cum tribute thread?

Post more of her

She literally stood there watching me for a solid 2 minutes. Hence me having time to get the idea to take pictures.

Haha eat shit you fat autistic cuck slob.
Fuck off and stop posting your beached land whale you're trying to cuck yourself about on Sup Forums

Fucking cuck.

Sage

Oh while you're doing that OP, fucking kill yourself while you're at it.

NIGGER

sage

You have just GOT to be a 12 year old. Mad because you haven't felt a girl's tits yet.

>beached land whale
>cuck
>sage

Nice to see your catching up on the 4chin lingo, newfriend.

OH HE SAID NIGGER TOO! Got a real edgelord on our hands here.

He mad now

Here's another one.

Fucking edgy retards on this board, I swear to fucking god.

she looks like she needs to be fed a carrot

No u.

Post wins for the love of kek

> find pics of unknown attention whore
> post story on Sup Forums about how he used to bang her
> posts pics like he knows her and stuff
> feels superior to other low lifes
> faps to mlp
> goes to sleep

Pic related, it's OP

Go samefag somewhere else, samefag.

Wow, sweet memeage, you must be a real internet warrior. Reverse image search the pictures I posted and let me know what you find, you fucking dumbass. You won't find shit because they're all OC.

>Learnhowtointernet.gif

Lmao I triggered this fat slob so good. Been here since 2005 faggot. Have had all kinds of sex more than you. And that's proven. You literally posted a thread about how a land whale watched you jerk off you fucking cuckold.

What a fucking absolute loser. I can't imagine what op looks like. Gotta be fat and grot.

Oh, sage.

>lol I triggered him good hurr durr

>I've had all kinds of sex more than you

>I saw people say sage on Sup Forums before so I say it now too

Oh by the way, you're still wrong.

"And that's proven."

Jesus christ, what a try-hard toolbag.

Quit trying to save yourself and your dignity. You are disgusting and a huge fucking failure. Just delete your thread and be done with it.

Sage

Samefag op

>Being this insecure

Sage

What am I trying to "save myself" from? I posted pictures of a girl watching me jerk off because it's funny. Post OC nudes of the girls you fuck, faggot.

>LOL I said sage again lololol

No. Fucking. Shit. You really are retarded.

>Because it's funny

Yeah lol keep telling yourself that cuckold

I don't take nude photos or get sent nude photos because I'm an adult.

Grow up child. Start banging people who aren't obese, and lose some weight yourself while you're at it.

Fuck..
Sage

Stop shitposting this fat cunt op please

You troll so hard bro, such a hilarious troll. troll level is greater than 9,000 lololololol.

Please learn what cuckold really means. You keep using that word and it doesn't mean what you think it means.

You literally are a cuck. You are literally (trying but not getting replies because she's fat and hideous) getting off to random people on Sup Forums asking for more pics (and you're imagining them jerking off) of your fat chick you. DON'T EVEN BANG ANYMORE.

YOU
ARE
A
FUCKING
CUCK
OLLLLLLLLLDDDDD

My God are you sad

He's got you there

Sage

Once again, the whoooole point was because this chick, who I don't fuck anymore because she's my sister's best friend and shit hit the fan, and who has a boyfriend now because of that fact, watched me jerk off long enough that I was able to take pictures. They're not even nudes, so what exactly are people supposed to be getting off to? Mother fucker... you are the dumbest person on this entire planet right now. You literally made up your own reasons to get all cunty. Good job.

Samefag samefagging again. AGAIN.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

You claimed samefag but only quoted one post.... NEWWWFAGGGGG

Still trying to save face. Tldr m8..

I'm going to stop saying your shit because you keep bumping it which is literally the only thing keeping this thread alive

Final sage

Kill yourself degenerate loser

Because you know it's you, you fucking moron. How fucking retarded can one person be? It just doesn't stop.

And you still haven't posted any wins of your own, because you don't have any. Which is why you're so jealous.

OP is a faggot

stop larping you virgin