Puskás Award 2016

So the Puskás Award nominees have been unveiled by the FIFA.
fifa.com/the-best-fifa-football-awards/puskas-award/index.html

Which one is your favourite this year? Also vote.
strawpoll.me/11703457

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ayBZsJmBlTY
youtu.be/k0eCML8A7BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9CF-6zK5XPY
youtu.be/kbK-m68nbXQ?t=48
youtu.be/kbK-m68nbXQ?t=146
youtube.com/watch?v=7b82BGKcAuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

top 3

Mohd Faiz Subri > Neymar > Simon Skrabb

Shit list desu. Some shouldn't be there

Messi's free kick has nothing to do here, and that woman too.

DELET THIS

>Missi's one is a free kick

and it has a chance to win just because of his dickriders

Mohd Faiz Subri > Simon Skrabb > Marlone

Messi's bandwagon it's too strong to ignore. He'll be in every award

MESSI

MESSI

MESSI

(Tsufags can die for HIV)

pretty shit list tbqh

>random chance nigger bloots
>messi dickriding
>le token wimin goal

Nerman > Marlone > Saul

Where the fuck is dele alli's goal? It was literally just a better version of Nerman's goal

Saul>Marlone>>the rest

KEKana of course. meme magic must happen once again

voted Robson-Kanu, I love that goal

Haven't watched them yet but I'm still pissed that Mexes didn't win last year.

This award is a joke. last years winner was a meme goal nowhere near the top 100 goals scored that year.

Come on Finlan, help your people win this award with the help of meme magic

Voted for Simon desu

Mohd Faiz Subri was also tight.

What the fuck is that woman doing there? I mean, yeah it was a nice move and all that, but it's something you'll see at a sunday league game now and again, the defending looked fucking atrocious as well. Literally nothing special about that goal.

Saul>Faiz Subri> who cares

Fluke goals like Subri's shouldn't be nominated

I love this award so much.
You could go to watch the shittiest game on the world and watch the "most beautiful" goal of the world.
Also, it is the kind of thing sports pundits with statistics don't argue about. It is truly a beautiful thing.
And we even get to honour Puskas.
I liked the Venezuelan girl's goal. She dribbled a lot of people. I understant men probably wouldn't be dribbled so easily. She used her strength.
My favorite is Saul. I am a fan of dribbling.

>the only available footage of the womyn goal is grainy and cuts just before it hits the net

really epic i don't like it

Saul > Simon > Gaspar

>you now remember stephanie roche

Jonjo Shelvey

Mohd Faiz Subri>Marlone>Saul=Hal Robson

what did he mean by this

brazilianwinslol

\has to be robson-ksanu. Most /sp hipsters edge vote

gib finn the win.

Please, we didn't win a single match this year and our best player by far got banned for 2 years. We need something.

the one with the scorpion kick or the Cameroonian player who scored from his own half without a single bounce from the ground

Yeah, France, you really shouldn't make fun of Italian PKs

>Trezeguet.webm

madhi>gaspar>saul desu

Where is Ronaldo goal? isn't he GOAT?

Saúl > Neymar > Mohd Faiz Subri & mr. Strong Wind

There's like 3 fluke goals that shouldn't even be there.

That Simon Skrabb one was more of a fluke than any other.

Also
>women's football
the defenders are just standing still ffs

There can only be one winner:

youtube.com/watch?v=ayBZsJmBlTY

poor poor messi, hes got one last chance to prove he's the fucking goat.
t.s madrid fan

Voted for Skrabb, honourable mentions go to

Saul > Robson-Kanu > Neymar

Voted for Messi's (that distance, that accuracy, that rival goalkeeper stretching out only to fail in the end) and I'm not even a Barça fan. The other goals left me unimpressed to be honest, Gaspar's or Skrabb's goals are at most gimmicky Ibra-like acrobatics.

Messi has the best goal every year especially last year but they don't want to give him every award.

In fact the guy who won it last year quit football to pursue a career in eSports

Mohd > Skrabb > Neymar

Messi's goal is a great freekick indeed, but I'm quite sure there are a lot of equally impressive goals scored each year.
This is about selecting this year's best goal, so I hardly see how this one qualifies.

Saul without a shadow of a doubt

We memed last year's puskas and we will do so this year. Marlone will win this, screencap this post.

gaspar

a beauty

Shaq

Too many bloots and not enough team goals. Kind of stupid what is celebrated in modern soccer.

>this didn't get GotT, let alone GotY

>Sterling lost the ball in the lead up to Gaspar's goal
What a "surprise"

Why are Swindon Town playing Poland

>that womens goal
gave me eye and brain cancer tßh

I don't get what is so special about it. From these 10 I'd say Neymars, although I don't like him at all.

>It was literally just a better version of Nerman's goal

lmao american EPL dickriders

Messi shitty free kick there but no tecatito "mexican messi" maradona run...wtf

youtu.be/k0eCML8A7BQ

I swear this penalty miss traumatized me more than the grenades that flew around my building at that time.

>Roberto Baggio retired without CL or WC trophy

;_;

>no shaqiri goal
>no delle goal

FIFA have something against the PL??

>Mohd Faiz Subri goal
Great strike and placement, but a higher quality keeper would have tracked that kick better and probably blocked it

>Nerman
Impressive volley, control and finish. Enough to make the list but i dont know if it will win. Top 3

>Missi deadball kick
FIFA being FIFA. Doesnt even deserve to be on list.

>Saul dribbling through Buyern "defense"
Top 3 desu, picking to win.

>Kekana blooter
Even though its a blooter, still takes serious skill and power to hit it from more than half the pitch, it addition to recognizing the keeper is so far off his line you might have a chance. Top 3.

>wimminz soccer
Need i say more?

>rest of them
Meh, looked good but alot of luck involved.

>Mohd Faiz Subri
>Great strike and placement
it's literally the definition of a fluke goal

I was going to complain about Messi's goal. But then i remembered how Messi lost the Puskas last year and i have to admit, I'm not even mad even if he wins

Saul > Faiz Subri (even being a fluke) > Nerman

Vote for the Malaysian. The rest of the cunts couldn't care less and it wouldn't change their lives.

Knuckleball strikes are all flukes, you can't control the swerve of the ball and the reason it works is because no one can predict it not even the goalie. You hit it in the middle and hope it goes in.

If you practice kuckleballs a lot you can guess approximately where the ball will kinda go, more or less.

This, except switch Neymar and Robson

Two amazing poacher goals and a perfect dribble against the world's 2nd best defense. The only sensible options.

despite being 20 years older this hurts 100000 times more
who gives a shit about Zaza, but Baggio just doesn't deserve this

>approximately
Sure m8, it goes towards the goal more or less.

>Alli v Palace not even an option

Is there any denying FIFA isn't ABE to the core?
Fucking joke.

Wasnt that fluky, it was nailed with outside foot. A good keeper would have seen where it was struck and adjusted for it. Same goal Cisse hit against Chelsea. Shot was intentional to fade to far post, placement was more lucky though.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CF-6zK5XPY

Ball didnt knuckle, it was nailed with spin with outside foot. Not the definition of a knuckled shot.

He did deserved

It wasn't a trivela

its the exact definition of a trivela

Look at the way he hits it. If you actually play football you know that when you stop short without a follow through it's because you're hitting a knuckle ball.
It knuckled against the side of his foot causing the spin but it wasn't a trivela.

The difference between a knuckle ball and one hit on the outside like cisse is in the follow through.

A knuckle ball is hitting the ball in the centre (more or less) and punching the ball. The outside of the foot technique is wrapping the outside of the foot around the ball causing it to spin.

The difference is in the power. Knuckleballs deviate in a much more unpredictable manner. Even in slow motion you can see how much it moves at speed.

Still dont see where it knuckles. All i see is an outside foot drive against the ball that made it sweep inside-out and fool the keeper. I see alot of spin on the ball. Knuckle ball would imply there is no spin and ball is just driven. This was clearly hit with some english on it, if you shoot pool.

>still don't see where it knuckles

It moves straight for 2-3 seconds then moves to the right sharply at the end.

That's where it knuckles.

Knuckleballs can be hit with spin it's ot mutually exclusive. A pure knuckle ball would move straight up then deviate down.
One with spin would do exactly like in that video and move down and towards the spin accordingly.

The knuckling effect is the movement up and down. The spin effect is the movement left to right.

See at the point of follow through.
His foot is dead flat and the ball moves in the direction his foot is pointing.
A full spin ball hit with the outside of the foot will never ever have that much power it would just spin around in an arc and not in a straight then swerve wildly at the end.

>I swear this penalty miss traumatized me more than the grenades that flew around
Seriously,I can't comprehend that most people from the balkans killed each other in the 90's,when I played with lego.

youtu.be/kbK-m68nbXQ?t=48

See the follow through and compare it to the malaysians.

If you hit the ball slightly off centre with a knuckleball it will spin. There's almost always a little spin on knuckleballs. The sidespin in the malaysian goal is just more than most.

youtu.be/kbK-m68nbXQ?t=146

Similar o this goal with the opposite foot and more spin

if we do the same rallying we did last year for wendell lira, marlone wins this one

>10% for messi in the poll
wtf Sup Forums

classic cruyff turn, kind of want to vote for that too

in 4 the meme women's player wins it this year.

The fact that they put that women's goal there is fucking embarrassing.

>Netherlands
>Srebenica

Were the Dutch troops playing with lego?

oh fug is finland going to win :DD

Aye lad it's a funny one for sure

Mario Gaspar's goal is probably the most difficult one to execute.
>No Shaqiri
Fuck this corrupt organization

baggio won a CL

Saul > Skrabb > Gaspar > Neymar

Saul niggers gets my vote

want snibedy skrabb to win it for the memes tho perkele perkele

Neymar and Skrabb are the only deserving winners. The women's one, and the Saul Niguez one, showed great control before the goal, but the award is for the goal itself, not for dude dribbling lmao.

Mohd Faiz Subri's was fucking insane, how is that physically possible? Also why no Jamie Vardy v Liverpool?

This one
youtube.com/watch?v=7b82BGKcAuI

no fluke there, he curled the fuck out of it with his outside boot. maybe a bit of luck but no fluke

weak pool
saul by a mile

was thinking that too.

easily the best of the year, wtf FIFA?

Marlone or Nerman will win, the hues won last year even though Messi's goal was obviously the best

i can believe they left vardy off. vardy doesn't seem like a player FIFA would be in love with.
that was an amazing goal though.

A knuckleball doesn't spin that much, making the flow of wind around the ball move it unpredictably. A trivela puts a lot of spid with the outside of the foot.

Baseball has that same principle.