What is the best Sup Forumsreed of dog?

What is the best Sup Forumsreed of dog?

German shepherds are based!

There isn't a best breed.

Though I'll say Labrador Retrievers are the fucking worst. Fucking hyper pieces of shit who will always become obese when they're older and people fucking love them for some reason. Also they're not soft.

I work at a Dog Daycare and jesus fuck labs they are the fucking worst.

I have an australian shepherd and he's smart but he's got some issues. i'd rather get a bernie one day though

My dog

>brittany spaniel
>always weird and crazy dogs

rate mine doggo

That can be true, but if you put the time in and actually train them (took a week off work when I got him), they can be extremely loyal and well-behaved.

Same goes with most dogs, I suppose

Handsome doggo

i hate labs too

Welsh corgi best dog go ever

Of coarse rotties are the best

my parents have a lab/pitt mix and its the fattest piece of shit worthless loud annoying dog ever. they WORSHIP it though, i dont get it

My dogue and cates

cool dog. fuck cats

They're all cool.
I also have a 16yo Sammie, but he's a sorry looking thing :(

Here he is when he was 10-ish. (Right)

He always sleeps like this

anything but a goddamn yorkie

i used to have a pembroke corgi that slept like that too

Jack russels.

they don;t bark often or yap. they are smallenough to sit on your lap without crusing anything, they are smart as hell, and are not overbred.

they can have problems with other dogs though - quite territorial and don't know they are small - Mine takes on Huskies and rottweillers...

WINRARABLE MASTER RACE

All dogs are good (except the little pieces of shit).

/thread

What... What is it? It looks like a pug on regular dog legs with a regular dog face.

That's adorable.

Labs suck. They're overly energetic and not very smart. My neighbors had one and I hated it.

Current dog (pic related) is a German Shepherd and Great Pyrenees mix. We rescued him from a shelter when he was a little less than a year old. He was reportedly abused before then, so he can be a little skittish sometimes. He loves running around the yard for a little bit every day but past that all he wants to do is lay across your lap and get rubbed. He's a great dog.

Our previous dog was a full-bred German Shepherd, she was great too. They're probably not the best choice for a first time dog owner but if you've had any experience raising dogs you're probably not going to end up regretting it if you get one.

Pembroke corgi brother reporting in

deformed doggo

Is that cum on this rear leg?

It is clearly a German Zipperd

Idk if they are the best breed, but scooty is my best friend

Do these bitches legitly sleep like that?

Even I can't do that.

Pretty much any shepherds in my opinion. Working dogs in general are smart and good dogs in general. Have had Australian and Belgian shepherds in the past and both are awesome.

This

Shepherds are great but you need to make sure you can exercise them physically and mentally)

My aussie can get annoying when she hasn't been outside for a day or two. We either have to run her around for a while or start teaching her a new trick so her brain gets worked otherwise she's an annoying little shit

If you live on a farm keep them busy otherwise they chase birds and cars and shit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh also chihuahuas are a garbage breed as well

He sleeps like that on my couch every day while I game. He's a goober

are rotties good for first time owners? I really like them but how easy are they to train and socailize?

Bernese Mountain Dogs
Rate my pupper

Border collie is love. Border collie is life

fucking awesome doggo

Majestic as fuck user.

Fucking adorable user, love him forever and give him pets for me

Thanks!

That's all that matters user

Thanks guys! He's a good boy. 6 months 70lbs!

what's his name user? Do you have any other dogs?

underrated

Yes, but this one needs to lose weight.

They have an extreme propensity for being overweight.

Finnish Spitz and German Spitz are great as well as other similar dogs. Karelian Bear Dog would be interesting to try but it's a difficult breed.

Tobin. I own him, but dog sit/walk a few others..

Mandelay

Mongrels are the best. Have far longer and healthier lives than pure breeds because they're not massively inbred like most pure breeds.

Pitbulls are by far the best breed of dog. Men who hate pitbulls are massive pussies 100% of the time. They are literally the best companion animal on the planet if you don't train it like a retard.

Primitive breeds also tend to be quite healthy.

Labs are only fat of you lock them up and don't let them exercise. Try not being lazy cat fucks.

Agreed. They used to be considered Nanny dogs before niggers gave them a bad rep.

Slober lol

hot

German Shepherd is the only answer you fucking plebs

Labs are actually very smart. That's why they're hunting dogs. Your neighbours are just shit owners.

Cats.

yorkie taste the best

Yea if you get a rottie you need to be the alpha in the house. If you let him run shit he will take the alpha role and good luck getting him to do anything. My rottie is 2 years old and he is a big baby. Dont walk in my house unannouced though, he is very protective of me and my family. If i hug my wife he will watch really hard and if he thinks one of us are hurting eachother he will try to get between us

you haven't tried chihuahua in bun

Labrador

North englang dubs

DDB Boys, The best there is.

I'd have to agree with OP, have an Aussie myself and she's the greatest pup I've ever had

fellow Aussie owner here, what issues does your doggo have?

You already posted it

Vizslas, non conformist breed

Came in to say exactly this. Thank you for being 1st comment.

/thread

she is adorable!

These!

Pit Bulls are the best also Boston Terriers. All dogs are awesome but these breeds are the absolute best ever

im pretty sure it's a hunchback german sheppard.

Awesome doggo. But Spring is coming, so prepare to find Berner hair everywhere. Even inside sealed cans of food. I kid you not.

>nigger dogs
I know it's always the owner and never the pet, but come on.

Booboos are awesome doggos!

Trying to find a proper one but she's camera shy

Here's my Dogger, age 15.

I know the pit bulls nails are too long but she's 14, loses her shit when we cut them so I have decided to just leave her alone. Not knocking her old ass out to cut her nails. They aren't bothered by her

Easy. Australian kelpie. They're super smart and are part dingo. A really intelligent and cool breed

While I do like German shepherds, I prefer Belgian Malinois. Pretty bad ass. Event the US Secret Service uses them.

Having a dog reach old age is heartbreaking.

Idk how to cope. I've never had anything stay with me for 16 years...

He's annoying and demented, but I love him so.

Mom wants to put him to sleep, but I'm against it.

"Best" one i could find so far

Big woofer

Mine's 10 and while he's still in great health, I can tell that he's past his prime time
I avoid thinking about his death whenever possible
Damn pets

As long as doggo eats, shits, pisses properly, not too worry.
On the other hand if if doggo cannot do at least one of the above, take it to the vet for a check and trust the man/woman.
GL user.
Not easy, Ive been there ith my GS

Malinois are my pets hate, no pun intended. They're sneaky as fuck and can easily turn on you or anyone.
The least trustworthy dogs IMO.
Unless you use them for security reasons