ITT: Harmless Stuff you do that other people give you shit for

ITT: Harmless Stuff you do that other people give you shit for.

I, for example, eat ice cream with a fork and genuinely enjoy the musical stylings of Moby.

>Pic related

>not snapping kitkats in half before I eat them
>eating two twix fingers simultaneously
>taking the straw out my first caprisun and using it on my second

Fucking with ocd people never gets old.

are you me?

POO POO PEE PEE

Only Moby song I got is that one he did with Gwen Stefani, "South Side"

As for harmless shit I do, I like all my food on my plate to not touch any other. Especially if it's soft like mashed potatoes, or has a sauce or dressing on it. My mom even bought me a plastic divided food tray once like you get with frozen dinners, never used it though.

ITT: Autism

>implying I have friends to give me shit

Butter bread with a spoon
>pro tip its so much easier
Let the dog lick my feet
>she enjoys it and so do i

No you have your mother to do that

I know why you eat it with a fork but I'm not gonna tell these normies.

same, I also eat my meals based on parts. Best tasting thing is last

>ice starts melting a bit
>drips through your fork
you're a fucking moron my dude

I eat bread with mustard

>Best tasting thing is last
You really know nothing about taste buds then.

What the fuck, a fork?! But I'll give you a pass on Moby, his music is dope.

>I like all my food on my plate to not touch any other. Especially if it's soft like mashed potatoes, or has a sauce or dressing on it. My mom even bought me a plastic divided food tray once like you get with frozen dinners, never used it though.
If it touches will you still eat it? And why does your mom enable your mental illness?

TBH that whole album is good, especially as background music while doing other stuff

That's why I'm a margarine man. Spreads so smooth

>I eat ice cream with a fork

It's not that weird, but, why?

That's not odd at all. Granted I have a feeling you mean *just* mustard...

learn to soften butter rather than using fake garbage reeeeee

>eating melted ice cream
wtf bro?

Agreed - my food needs to be seperate. Thought I was the only one.

Don't tell them why you eat ice cream with a fork OP!

And it all goes in your stomach...

consider this: if you get poop on your arm and you vigorously wipe it with toilet paper - it's still gonna smell like poop

so i always wipe my ass on the toilet (both directions, up and down) then sit my fat ass over the bath, run the electric shower and blast my ass with the shower head for a super clean approach.

i've never met anybody else who does this and honestly it fucking disgusts me.

you're a real faggot if you don't put your ice cream in the microwave for 20 seconds before consuming.

Your feet smell like shit.

And there it is, the stupidest thing I'll hear all day.

nah my room mate did that

There's a way to do with without getting poo in your shower

It's called a bidet.

Or, shaving your buttcrack. (fair warning: shaved butt farts crack loud like the thunder of the gods)

Pour milk and then cereal, it stays crunchier that way

explain to me the point of, or how to use a bidet please

This is just evil

yeah because the milk doesn't touch the cereal on top then and you're just eating disgusting, dry cereal...

you splash water on your asshole, the water goes everywhere and makes everything smell like shit but your asshole is clean

Going three years into serious relationship with African girl.

Fuck sjws, feminists and liberals. But still this racism shit is ridiculous

>shit then shower

every morning and night

What does having AIDS feel like?

I think secret societies are utterly childish.

I look at all these wealthy powerful people and all I see is sadnesses

Yes I will still eat it, it's just a preference, it hardly rises to the level of mental illness.

She and my family thought it was amusing, and it is.

>That's why I'm a margarine man. Spreads so smooth
There are products out there that are cut with margarine or olive oil so that that butter is spreadable. Butter is so much tastier than hydrogenated vegetable oil.

the water goes in the bath and down the plug hole, plus i've already wiped the fuck out of my ass with paper. it's fine my man.

She's STD clean.
See this is the kind of shit i was talking about.

Missionary is actually fucking amazing.

Word

Don't listen to the haters, you colonize that bitch.

I used to like eating it with a fork too but more so a knife because you could get thinner pieces that would melt in your mouth...now I don't like the texture of the metal when I put it in my mouth though

That's fine.

But when I eat something I want only that thing at that time. If want peas I don't want mashed potato all over them.

If I put gravy on those mashed potatoes I don't want either on my peas.

How do you know how much milk to put in!?

its a little tube that shoots water at yer buttcrack after you poop

I have some friends that spent a year in japan and they swear by it now. I haven't worked up the courage to try them, but it's basically the same principle, but in a non caveman-like way

I'm coming up on a year, myself. Granted, I do live in a liberal-ass city in the northeast, but I haven't noticed anything to turrible so far. I do get recognized by the owners/staff of local restaurants by being the dorky looking white dude with the hot black gf with often purple hair hahaah

I think manual shift is overrated and just an ego trip.
Automatic is ten times more practical in every fucking scenario.

Need a bidet.

Might want to give wetnaps / babywipes a shot too, might make life easier.

Off by one... damn bro. You've no manner of luck at all.

Not having toilet paper and just haveing baby wipes.
When people only use toilet paper its really gross to me.

Holy shit user, I get you. It feels dirty as hell to just wipe. I got a hose with a shower head installed to the tank of my toilet and just wash myself off there. Pic related.

mustard on tuna-fish and grilled cheese sandwiches
ketchup on steak and scrambled eggs

Craziness, the harder my ice cream is the better, I don't want melted slop.

Agreed.

She's fucking incredible man.

I'm not trying to make it a "thing"
But seriously i think racism is just ignorant fear.

I understand that a lot of black guys are utter idiots and parasites, but so are most human beings.

I'm saving the earth basically

Off by one qiinobi with his automatic light sabre
I feel pitty and sorry for you, you miserable sack of used dildoes

I brush my teeth once every 2 days
My teeth are healthy as fuck

this is really cool, it's like a bidet but better

Fucking a teen is extremely boring.

I respect your decision to keep things separate, but mashed potatoes + gravy + peas is my fucking jam

Yes, it is almost always more efficient, but I also enjoy driving as an activity and like being engaged. Kind of a gearhead. I also have a motorcycle, so I might just be crazy haha

honestly the only people that have gotten mad at me for my relationship are homeless back guys yelling at me for "stealing their women" which I find hilarious. Dude, you have like three teeth and haven't showered in weeks, I'm not the one leading to your drought

I don't like being on time.
It feels controlling, i am always either 15 mins early or late depending on the mood.
Some people got pissy about it work, i told them this how it's going to be, so the GM asked to see me and said that either i get my shit together or i leave.

I told him about this, he smiled and told me "well i admire that" and since then i go to work always late.

Fight for what you believe in bros

>She's STD clean
>African girl

Pic one

It probably is more practical if you're commuting to work in slow traffic every day but I still drive stick anyway.

But you get more power to the ground, and more control over the car and save on gas* and brakes vs automatic.

*when you're not racing it

Oh man African guys get enraged in public
I've had people approach me and ask me "so she really your girl?"

They can't understand the idea.
Not all, most however.

I know I'm sounding like a hypocrite about racism, but the facts are facts.
Tbh most people disapprove.

Some Japanese (i think?) Toilets have a jet that sprays tepid water up to blast your asshole after you've had a shit, whilst still sat there

I eat ice cream with chopsticks.

Your post doesn't change the fact that she's wife material and clean as a woman can be

Do you eat/drink much sugar?

If you do it's probably going to catch up with you eventually.

I rinse out my oil rig out every day. Get shit for not saving my recclaim but it's never clogged and I don't get random respiratory and sinus infections anymore.

Sounds like you're fucking the wrong teens. =)

>I, for example, eat ice cream with a fork
That's literally one of the dumbest things you can do for fuck's sake.

>Dude, you have like three teeth and haven't showered in weeks, I'm not the one leading to your drought
Hey I'm getting dentures next week then I'm all over Tinder!

The showering I'll worry about until I find someone that wants to meet up.

>out out

Autistic stoner REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

when I see a paper on the ground I must take it and read it . it obsess me

I make clicky noises with the vacuum between my tongue and lower lip after I hear certain sounds that bother me. For some reason it is comforting.

I put two cubes of ice in my coffee cup before pouring. PPL have asked why. I just say "flargin"

be 22, never used a condom, could potentially be harmful but as of now, not

I want to punch you

also it's 6000% funner. You can't dump the clutch in an automatic. (and can't to wheelies in a car like you can on a motorcycle, but I'm getting ahead of myself.)

I've done that before as well. It was mostly to see if I could, but I've done it several times since. works surprisingly well.

ahahaaha

easy to never use a condom if you never get laid ahahah

please don't

>musical stylings

.Moby

Pick one.

>and can't do wheelies in a car

Well you can, but you're gonna need a RWD car with a fuckton of power first though.

>2
>4

fUck it Lol

If you pull trailers manual is the way to go. Otherwise standard is just fine

Will you tell me, bro

4 8 15 16 23 42
see you in another life, brother

I'm assuming that most people don't drive 700HP drag monsters with slicks as their daily.
Wild assumption, I know, but I felt safe in it haha

I'm a piece of shit who works at dominos. My manager is a 22 year old pothead.

Ftfy

They might you never know.

Gotta be ready when those sleepers pull up at the lights lol.

I do that with my detachable shower head at beginning of shower.

I need an even number of cereal pieces on my spoon before I will take the bite.

Pick my nose and eat it

sleepers are my favorite thing.

that's just actual Obsessive-Compulsive

>stay in bathroom for an hour when shower, because I do everything else there too: shit, brush my teeth, shave, dry myself, comb my hair, clean my ears and all that stuff, shower is done within 30 mins or so, everything else takes a bit because ocd and I can't leave without completing my 'routine', otherwise I'm annoyed and feel like I'm missing something...
>every time I masturbate or shit and flushing doesn't clean everything fully I get some paper and clean it up. I ask my brothers/roommates to do the same but apparently leaving shit and cum in the toilet is normal and I'm the 'demanding' one
>I prefer to buy my own food/drink when living with roommates because I don't want to waste money on lets say, milk, and then have someone else drink it all, just because we all bought it. If I don't use it I don't see why I should throw in money for it, especially if one of the people throwing in uses those things up much more than the others, its not fair and I can't afford to buy shit for someone else
>I rinse all plates and utensils before using them because sometimes the dish washer leaves some soap marks and I don't feel like licking that. Makes me feel weird when other people are in the kitchen looking at me
>I take my time taking a shit because I clean the inside of my asshole, otherwise I feel like I've shit hanging out of my ass, whats the point of wiping if you're gonna leave bits of shit in there anyway?
>I don't like drinking in a pub, one pint costs as much as a crate of 10 small bears (around 4-5 pints) so I prefer to drink that and then go to a pub, rather than going in sober and spending a ton of money on watered down drinks in a glass
>I own an acoustic guitar but don't play alt-j or whatever, shit on it and apparently that makes me a bad guitar player
>if someone feels like re-decorating lets say, the living room and its not really gonna do much other than change the layout, then I don't feel obligated to help since I don't see the point

You might be the worst person here.

Go to hellotushy.com and use promo code JOEY

That's not too weird, you're just cheap

>(I'm assuming) fingerblasting your asshole wrapped ina wad of TP every time you take a shit is kinda weird though

Piss in the sink...

Why the fuck do people care? Its at dick level and feels right.

not cheap, I just don't see the point of spending more money than you should just because you're expected to do so or its gonna save you 5 mins of walking down to the shop...also paying for something you don't end up using just so someone else can get free shit out of that annoys me so I don't do it

I enjoy watching Titanic at least once a month.
>I'm a male, straight, 27, go to the gym, invest, am an engineer, cheat on my gf and am overall good looking.

hahah lol you fucking got me clever guy. predictable as fuck, I'm not gonna claim that I'm a tremendous player, I go through tremendous droughts, but when it rains it pours

You seem like such a hassle to be around. How do people stand you?